that's just a nigger

I knew these would come in handy

Where's the animal?

Bump

humans are animals too

lost

I would smack dee cat

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Praise kek that we got someone like Trump and Alex Jones to fix this mess.

bueno

Poorfag reporting in. Long time no see.

contributing

I don't know why my post went as a reply. Anyway, I don't know if I will be able to participate in the next caturday. Check this folk. It's not an odd face but is a cute one.

He is a good boy

Yeah definitely. The kids having lunch.

ruthless cunt

looking for the photo that says doggered on it and its a triggered doggo not the one in the thread tho

This place used to be a lot more racist

Wrong thread maybe, my dark skinned folk.

>implying half the thread isn't about niggers.
Feel free to post something.

Damn

does this count

Yes

That's only half strange. I'm getting mixed signals here. Should I have a boner, should I be worried about the pussy? I don't know.

It's this how you selfie?

It is quite the conundrum.

Best one

Nightmare fuel

Have an OC goat. Just cuz I love you new comers. I only wish I could rally enough of you to do a second life raid and piss off normies.

The good ol' times.

It really was. A period of entertaining rather than being entertained. But it's now a generation of people who would rather watch others play a game instead of just playing it themselves.

Basically my brother in law, he's like 18 or some shit. Spend all his time watching gameplays. It's fucking infuriating.

discord.gg/dhhG67a
we have them

I've come to consider these people as folks who did not have real families. I believe many of them had parents, older siblings, babysitters, etc. who ignore them, told them to STFU, and made them watch them play games. That's how the whole community of game watchers came about, pending the mentally ill ones. It's almost like a form of abuse. I've heard "Adults" aka in their 20s say they'd rather watch someone else play a game than a tv show or movie.

Yeah pretty much what he does.

Hey why don't you go play this game?
>But my computer is bad
Get a job, get some money and buy a decent one.
>But my laziness

nice feet boi!

There's always an excuse. That's how you know they have given up an expect the world to magical produce for them. Chances are your sister will tolerate it for awhile then grow up and cheat on him with a real man. But the poor kids will already exist and carry on his faulty genes.