How should Germany punish the eternal anglo for brexit?

How should Germany punish the eternal anglo for brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uInPfrHQes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a third world war sounds good. maybe they'll win this time.

Withold hold our pasta supplys. Oh wait we're not shitalian

punishing would be a weak thing to do.
Only anglos do something as pathetic as punishing a whole nation.
The only reasonable thing to do is waiting.
If brexit actually backfires (what I doubt) we should just watch them burn and do nothing.

The EU ( read Germany) must punish anglos or others will leave tje union and it will collapse

The Anglo is the punisher, not the punished

But I don't want my country to be on the same level as britain ,in terms of agressive politics, even if we lose the Union.
EU is shit anyway. It should just be a market for countries and not a political clusterfuck that considers building an army.

don't forget : if you kill your ennemies, you lose

The euro currency was a big german scheme to steal the wealth from other euro countries, German economy will collapse without euro like it was collapsing during the 90s

by nuking italy

thay have no nukes sorry

Wouldn't kill me. A collapse like this would be the perfect way to show this weak generation what hard life really means. Hard times create strong men. Perhaps the refugee leeches will fuck off too.

Sultan Merkel should declare the British Isles a fiefdom of the German Caliphate

Importing more Muslims.

why would you want another strongman in charge?
why would you want hard life?

The Eu's trying to make us give up Gibraltar already, so Brexit talks have failed pretty much out the gate.
>inb4 gib promised monies
Yeah, you'll get them when the Greeks pay debnt

I already have a hard life. I was a poorfag when I was a kid. The rich Kids were a pain in the ass.
I'm now lower middleclass but my bigger problem is that so many native Germans are weak pussies. A collapse would make the young generation stronger.

brexit is already punish enough

>How should Germany punish the eternal anglo for brexit?
Make them watch 1 hour of German television.

the union should only be for people who actually want to be in it

I'm pro-Brexit, but if you are seeking to punish the Anglos, living in Britain is punishment enough. It is an absolutely awful place to exist. They're all completely miserable in their soggy, cramped, expensive, polluted hellhole.

this. we don't even open our windows because the smog seeps in and chokes us

real sealion has never been tried

Youre talking like some ill-educated mouth breather from some shithole like chechnya

Western men don't need to behave like neanderthals because a civilised society is above this shit.

>I'm pro-Brexit

Nobody cares about your opinions of our country, FOY

Just wait and see, who knows what the EU will actually do but I'm sure they'll do something to punish those dogs.

Used to live in the UK for a while and I ended up taking like 3 showers a day because the air was so filthy and everything was so grimy. Was absolutely disgusting tbqh.

By giving them mutually beneficial trade deals :^)

pardon me, were you from new zealand, or one of the baltics?

I have a rather informed opinion. I lived there nearly a decade and visit multiple times annually.

Does it matter ? I care about Britain and I live here.

So Brussels and humanities students?

Please dont come back.

I'm coming for Easter and there's nothing you can do about it, nige.

Sorry that I'm not a pussy muslim dick sucker and bootlicker like you.

Do any Europeans think Britain "deserves" to be punished? Like, its their fucking country and their fate, you continental cuckholds.

>Western men don't need to behave like neanderthals because a civilised society is above this shit.

which is why your people are being run over in your capital, having your soldiers decapitated in your capital, and angry muslims keep shouting Death to England etc.

Good luck with that in the future m8

But amer*cans don't celebrate easter

I dont like islam at all, but what exactly do you do as a hardened man to eradicate such degeneracy, hmm ?

Even more fucked up things occur in the hardened third world so this is nonsense.

Americans celebrate Easter. The British, for the most part, don't.

Next time you come here please voice the same opinions you write here in your local pub.

>Even more fucked up things occur in the hardened third world so this is nonsense.

And when you reach our level?
What then?
Will you keep having your little girls showing up with signs saying ''Refugees Welcome''?

Or do you mean to say that importing hundreds and thousands of muslims won't bring you down to our level of violence?

Deny it as much as you want, violence has its uses.

Not that I like it, I'm just stating a fact. You can't fight a group of violent religious extremists with ''kindness'' and ''civilization''.

These are people who teach kids to behead others and laugh at it. Good luck m8.

>Will you keep having your little girls showing up with signs saying ''Refugees Welcome''?
I live in the UK not a deluded country like Germany.

I'm vehemently against immigration from certain countries but taking on the violent mentality of a degenerate bydlo serves no favours to anyone.

I don't really hate them, but they are behaving really bad. They also get away with everything because everyone is too soft on them.
The only thing I can do is to teach them the right way of life. If that doesn't work they should get out of this country.

They have a short memory about how the UK went bankrupt defending France, then had to do it again when Germany, Italy and their middle eastern allies wanted to annex all of Europe.
Now, Germany floods Europe with filthy 3rd worlders... its time to go.

>Now, Germany floods Europe with filthy 3rd worlders

Which was no doubt the tipping point that allowed the degeneracy of brexit to win. Fucking krauts

You have just repeated what you already said.

Which is nothing.

Tell me what do you do when you're on the street and a savage muslim starts beating a woman because she's ''dressed like a whore''

and don't tell me this doesn't happen in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=3uInPfrHQes

I do this regularly, user.

Unscreened, open door policies of immigration with not even a peep of formal integration (gibme bucks is not integration...) is fucking suicide.
Its gunna hurt for a while and I'm not entirely sure I agree with BREXIT, but the UK's lived through tougher times.

>I live in the UK not a deluded country like Germany.

Britain may not be quite as cucked as Germany, but it is still extremely cucked. Nothing to be proud of.

"Only anglos do something as pathetic as punishing a whole nation." That's more of a Frenchie thing to do.

You seem to have forgotten how you treated your own people in times past.

Germany and France should destroy the British government.
And then hand the clay over to the Netherlands.

Trust me, I'm an expert on this.

Foreigners can't negotiate shit.

A native command of the English language makes one a better negotiator and politician. The British have befuddled entire continents out of their independence through 'little chats at teatime'.

t. import country

Can you idiots just make a general for shitting on Brexit alreadt? We don't need a new circlejerk thread every hour.

I support you plan

t. Oostland

We export civilisation and culture though.

And chlamydia.

The three C's of British exports.

Fug you, pic related

No you don't you fat bydlo

At least it's not America.

Forgot muh pic