Japanese girls hate foreigners

Japanese girls really hate foreigners especially white men.

Please accept the fact, and don't try to ruin our pure blood.
Thank you.

girlschannel.net/topics/230555/

ok

ok

>Japanese girls really hate foreigners
>our pure blood
Why are you against diversity and human rights, you racist jap? You speak like nazi.
You know what happened to the nazis, don't you.

Japanese women are made for white penis.

ok

>girlschannel
Nigger please. The opinions of ugly teenagers and bored housewives are too low even for Sup Forums standards.

I'm pretty sure Japanese chicks are not nearly as xenophobic as Korean chicks on average.

If Japs hate white people so much, then how come all anime characters look like white people?

k

souka

ok

When was the last time you watch anime?

try and stop me takahashi

I know a couple of guys who acquired Japanese gf by playing Japanese games on twitch. It really is that fucking easy if you're white and not hideous looking, not even memeing.

The whole anime style is based off of and evolved from Disney and other cartoons from the 20's and 30's.

Really? I didn't know that.

J*p girls are disgusting, they don't shave, they make strange noises during sex, they have no ass and tits etc.

Never, because I'm not a filthy weeaboo.

Asian girls are ugly anyway, only people that worship them are underages or betas that watch anime trash

Agregged.
Also well... the gaijins with a jap female that you can see, its always the shitiest tier and only the ugly ones. Normal grills don't date with a gaijin (viceversa)

>2014
you could at least find a recent article bucko

Ah yes these are the women pretending for other women to be strong blah blah etc but in reality would love to get their whore throats rammed by white cock.

Meanwhile in reality

This is WMAF

>"Pick-Up Artist"
cringeworthy