During Suicide Squat filming, do you think they hooked up?

During Suicide Squat filming, do you think they hooked up?

I mean, Cara is bisexual and seems like the type of girl to cheat on her girlfriend. And Margot strikes me as a girl not afraid to ""experiment""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2AgH5J9WGZk?t=27
youtube.com/watch?v=o2lLuFn2lnI
youtu.be/kPctNDPImvI?t=105
youtube.com/watch?v=33AX8_POP8U
youtube.com/watch?v=TyrsYs8dp7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You will never see Harley Quinn molest June Moone

Why not.
youtu.be/2AgH5J9WGZk?t=27

She looks like a fuckin goblin there

>ywn be Jared Leto's gf

Cara always looks like a goblin desu.
Also everyone wants to datefuck Harley in the cast. Even Karen.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2lLuFn2lnI

I'm really trying not to be a dick, but I just don't get it. It's not just the eyebrows, because Jennifer Connelly has big bushy brows and yet she is stunning.

I just don't understand how she could be a model. This means she was chosen over other girls to make money off of her looks.

Those pathetics questions

This is why i dont watch that kind of interviews.

Her father is a bussiness man, and a executive producer.

There is your answer

Cara and Margot's Joker laugh was cute as fuck

>I just don't understand how she could be a model

it really is a simple answer. It's the same reason that those two goofy fucking Mara sister's have careers. Nepotism. Delevigne comes from a loaded, influential family. The Mara's come from two different NFL dynastys, the Rooneys and the Maras, who founded and owned the Steelers and Giants.

Their careers are bought and paid for.

Oh my

>all the flirty "ha well im gonna pick the opposite of you so NNNNNNAH *sticks out tongue*" banter between Margot and Cara

yeah they're probably still fucking

I unironically think Cara Delevingne is gorgeous.

People think she's hot because shes a model. Which her daddy paid for. Although in all fairness her cumulative features make her ugly in a hot "i want to fuck the shit out of it" sort of way. People think she has a great personality because she knows how to put up a front. It's called pandering.

People think she's hot because of the job daddy bought her and because well all models must be hot. People think she has a great personality because lowest common denominator "LEL JUST LIEK ME XD".

People think she's hot with a good personality because they're told she's hot with a good personality.

>licking the same lollipop
youtu.be/kPctNDPImvI?t=105

>Cara has fucked Annie Clark and Michelle Rodriguez
>probably Margot Robbie and Taylor Swift too
>all my waifus

SHE CANT KEEP KEKING ME LIKE THIS

I think she's got a good personality since I like her in interviews

youtube.com/watch?v=33AX8_POP8U

>implying interviews aren't scripted to shit

thats what her handlers want you to think

youtube.com/watch?v=TyrsYs8dp7g

3:50

>literal reddit meme question about fighting 50 X sized Ys or 50 Y sized Xs

margot is quickly becoming a god tier footslut

the MK ULTRA handlers working for the reptilians?

>Margo tells her just to point and not to touch and she touches anyway

RAPE

>I hooked up with him several years ago and I was about 4 months over 17. He was the 4th rockstar I hooked up with "all the way" not just sucking off , at that time.

>I'm not fully blonde but I had blonde highlights then over light brown hair, blue/green eyes, and I'm about 5'6 115 lbs-slim but not too thin and my boobs are a B so not huge. If I had to compare myself to a celebrity, I'd say I look like Jennifer Aniston so not a huge knockout but not entirely ugly. I'm sort of sweet-faced and he made several mentions about my face looking innocent.

>Anyway, the choking is 100% true as well as restraining and alot of holding you down. He fucks hard and rough and quick. There's alot of movement and position shifting and tit biting and sucking. There were marks left. He doesn't give a shit that his cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12". It's thick and it burned and he wouldn't slow down even when I told him to. There were times were I had to bite down on him because of the pain down there and he didn't give 2 pisses about it. I think he got pleasure out of hurting me, in retrospect but I was too young and didn't know that then. He was a major dick when I would tell him to slow down or to change position to ease the pain a little. After that, I'd get attitude.

>I didn't like the choking and at least he eased a bit on that but he still did the wrist restraining and ramming. I like rough sex but he seems to zone out and it's scary.

>I liked the ass smacking, that was a huge turn on and I didn't mind his name-calling but basically the whole time I was fucking him, I felt as though I was being raped and not even a "play rape". In his mind, it seemed like he thought he was fucking raping me. It was very odd.

>So girls, if you're into this whole thing then by all means, Jared's your man. I'll say one thing, if you can handle a big cock, go for it.

>playing musical chairs
>Fukuhara wants Jai to sit next to her, emphatically pounding on the open seat next to her
>Margot tries to steal his seat
>he wheels her around back in the other direction so he can sit next to Fukuhara

alright that was pretty cute, reminds me of that class field trip "sit here! no sit next to me!" on the bus shit

>Cara wants to get dominated by Waller

who are in league with the transdimentional shapeshifting reptillian turbo Jews, yes exactly

No you fucking dipshit the handlers who run her career. The financiers who backed her modeling then acting career.

>>I just don't understand how she could be a model.
Because she wanted to be and daddy paid for it.

Cara isn't a good enough actress to pull off scripted interviews lmao

What a dumb whore.

can we please get /cel/

>ywn be Cara
Feels bad.

>fake as fuck "lel randumb xd *holds up spork*" personality
>LOL she has a great personality!!!1!

seems to be a pretty decent enough actor