I think I'm being watched by hidden cameras set up by the government. Everybody seems to be in on it. Friends, family...

I think I'm being watched by hidden cameras set up by the government. Everybody seems to be in on it. Friends, family, cops, doctors, my phone company, many more. I believe it's been going on for a year and a half now. I think it has gotten to massive for people to feel comfortable talking to me. I'm coming here because I'm not yet sure if it's real and I don't want to make a fool of myself. Do you know who I am?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
discord.gg/dhhG67a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joseph, calm down. It's for your own good.

OP looks like

He's not ready.

Not until Nibiru is 3.5 parsecs closer to the Annunaki Shell.

What makes you so sure Sup Forums isn't the ones responsible for sicking the government on you in the first place?

Robert Paulson?

you arent important enough to be spied on. get a counselor youre just paranoid

You're not the first one and won't be the last.

Unfortunately that's not the case.

If I can make a big enough example of those involved I likely could be the last.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Watch this op and others that are interested.

No.

Make sure you unplug your microwave

OP you idiot don't you know they will go through your computer and find out you are aware. Delete this thread and gtfo out of there, leave the country if yu have to. And most important of all don't talk to anyone you don't know. Godspeed.

Don't listen OP he's one of them, the "counselor" will just feed them info about what you know.

If you haven't realized the NSA is watching you through your phone and laptop at all times then you need to watch the Matrix and then several hundred documentaries

yes, and you are falling for it. You're letting yourself get upset. We want you to crack. Remember that jim carrey movie about his whole life being a movie? it's alot like that with you, but it's not a public show. It's a private experiment. We want to see you really lose it before we finally set you free, and even then, you'll be so broken, the true test lies in how you'll survive in the real world.

He's me ready then he'll ever be, we need to awaken the "Sleeping Giant'

I've been talking to myself about it for the last year and three months. I'm pretty sure the general public is also watching. They have likely blocked all outside communication with me. I have nothing to hide. I would gladly let them go through any texts, emails, or FB messages. Just worried they could frame me or have already tried.

Only if you aren't a establishment slave is what I meant.

Tell us then friendo. What makes you so important that the Federal/State government and all it's agencies are taking the time out of their days and using countless resources, as well as infiltrating and using your own family and friends to go against you?
What, huh you fag?
I know plenty of people like you. 90% of them are retarded burn out hippies and Dead Heads who have dropped Acid too many times and think changing their facebook name to "Blueberry son moon" will keep the authorities from knowing who they are.

Do you have tape over your laptop camera? Do you own a smartphone? There are no hidden cameras; they're all ones you willingly carry around with you and bring into your home.

Bro you clearly have schizophrenia go see the doc before you kill urself

>Listen I don't have much time they'll find me
You are just another victim of operation "UTOPIA" it's a sick science experiment where the most powerful countries in the world select around a hundred people and control every apect of their life to see if they are ever aware of their influence or to see how they succeed with certain conrols. Kinda like see which race or county makes fhe best genes. Remember how the Cia gave people lsd, that was just the beginning. If they know you're aware then GET OUT, they will kill you in an "accident" after around 48 hours, that's how long it took before they got to my last informer. All I can say is good luck.

Apparently you've been ignoring the news for the last 11 years, the various leaks of massive data-mining of our government on citizens, not to mention all the social networking sites, ISPs, whathaveyou, that regularly mine and sell data to the highest bidder, which includes government agencies. There are sites specifically for aggregating public records to sell them, and you have the gall to come here and claim it isn't happening because they're not important enough. His data is money. You're an idiot.

That's how it started. With the truman show. I got arrested for public intoxication. Told them I wanted my own Truman show... Partially my fault. Didn't ever expect them to take me seriously. I puked all over their vehicle. They didn't even respond to me when I said it. Just noticed the way people in my life started to change towards me. I have been on the brink of loosing it so many times. Still slowly loosing my mind but as it gets more obvious I feel a lot better. They diagnosed me with schizophrenia and are still trying to play that card. Eventually I will find out, and if I can rely on the good people out there I might even come out of it with a hefty sum of money.

why you guys picking on the schizo

Lol I'm not that bad. I don't buy into shit that easily. They won't get to me.

Just paranoia man, take it easy

That's what my doctor told me. Lololol

If that is your decision, it will be done.

I just hope the transcranial alpha wave inhibitors can handle the electromagnetic fluctuations.

If they redline - his mind will be ripped into several different, disparate consciousnesses.

As you know, in that even, OP will literally be unable to ever suck enough cocks.

Ever.

Chinaman once said to my dad, "Me lazy you crazy me go home you go hell."

you not crazy bro

I can't imagine what being schizophrenic is like... my step-dad went nuts from it. Totally normal laid back guy into a paranoid, delusional; totally different person. Went from having a house, car, nice stuff, to jerking it to college girls on a campus and thinking that he was being spied on.

Because why not? It's not like we're not all being spied on, anyway. Nobody is watching him in real time, unless he's a fucking drug lord or a terrorist, though. That's what the neural networks are for.

Anyway, OP, if you're on drugs, they know and they hate you for it. The government is the least of your concerns, because the alien hivemind doesn't need cameras when you're surrounded by power lines that they can passively read from a distance to know your every move. Every time you scratch your balls, you subtlely distort the EMF given off by anything electronic, and they can filter out the noise and read those movements with accuracy. Look into how radar works, then look into how any current carrier emits radio waves when a high enough power is run through it.

I built a fort and I'm hiding from the cameras. Rarely get out of it. In fact.. I have a bathtub full of dishes and haven't showered for over a month. I'm sure people really do think I'm just a crazy guy, or else they think it's a hoax, con, or just a show. Not gonna lie though. I am slowly loosing it. Obviously.

I actually lost grip of my sexual identity. I've sucked a few cocks... Though. Now I know I do not want to suck cocks. Progress.

Because he is going to kill everyone's mother unless they reply to every post that ends in a 4 or 8.

Are you frightened?

Not *nearly* frightened enough - I've seen OP's cum rags.

They have little hearts on them!!

No user, it's just a game. I even told you things that would make it clear that you and I are on the same page. They'll probably try to 404 the thread, or shill the obliviously stupid comments about you are wrong, ill, all that nonsense. It's to rile you up.
I tried to tell you of their plans, but please take heed of their goal; "real life" is so, so much different than how they're presenting it to you. I am surprised my comments weren't already deleted, considering they're watching the thread. I am trying to not say anything else too specific that'll get me killed, but just saying the general plan is probably too much.
Remember user, just stay calm, and don't let them break you. That's what they want. They want to break you down to a primal level, completely mindfuck you by letting you see what's really on the "other side" and see how you'll react. Don't fall for it. Stay calm, in this dream of a place.

No. Its just a white t shirt. No hearts.

How do we know you're not the actual shill, trying to keep him calm and staying under their control?
If you were really trying to help, wouldn't you try to help him escape?

Thing isnt whether they are spying on you.

its if you can convonce them that you dont think they are.

Start by cleaning your apartment and yourself. Go for a long walk.

When you come back, you are going to act like you never even heard of the cia or nsa.

Best place to hide, OP, is out in the open.

Paranoid schizo much?

Dude it's the general public aswell who are watching. Guaranteed.

No one cares Jordan, go back to playing your kid's games.

It's possible. Not very likely at this point though.

Mass surveillance is a lot different than planting cameras and turning everyone he knows against him.

Thank you.

For what?

discord.gg/dhhG67a
k

"Putt-Putt in my Butt - The Anime" is OP's steam ID, he just posted this same thing on his profile at the same time he posted this thread.

drink water OP

Thanks again :)

He has gained sentience. Send the shadow masters

Nigga what the fuck

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, except i don't think i'm being the victim of psychotronic weapons, not from the USA but have been stalked, followed and harassed for atleast 10 years(realized it in 2013) and prior to that have been having doubts that fucked with my head for so long

My whole family is in it, everywhere i go i get intercepted by ppl i don't even know and they always either act weirdly/sketchily in a too much friendly way or get straight up insulted or made fun of

For anybody reading this, it might seem to sound like bullshit but that's just the overview of the situation, going into details would require me to start threads the whole night and am not even kidding

The only person who can save you is your own self... Use your spare time to learn and educate yourself as much as you can, keep to yourself, don't let the damn chemicals in your brain affect your thinking and start taking some GABA capsules to reduce the unnecessary nervous stress... Start investing in your health and you will be in a way much better and productive state to go through intelligently this situation

Sorry if i'm not much of help to you but that's pretty much the harsh reality we live in

You're either with or against the system, the latter will be a lifelong experience of survival in it's own description