How do i get a girlfriend with common interests Sup Forums?

How do i get a girlfriend with common interests Sup Forums?

go get involved in clubs/public groups that involve your hobbies and talk to girls that are in them

/thread

Find places that cater to your interests, then start chatting up the girls that frequent those places.

Like fucking your dog and/or other guys?

Oh, and children. Don't forget about that.

Find qt at bar.
>Hey, I'm user, I'm into Sup Forums.
>That's so crazy me too!!!
>Mind blowing sex

What if theres not much for that in my area

Is it just me or does it look like she's pulling the rope taut to tie around her own neck and hang herself?

Im only 20 i cant get into bars yet

*headphone cord

>How do i get a girlfriend with common interests Sup Forums
You won't. All girls are basically out there to use you for whatever you have to offer, and will only pretend to have common interests.

>Go outside
That's not gonna help OP one bit you fucking idiot.

then you won't find a girl with common interests? it's not rocket science, you'll have to settle.

if you're in college it's easy, pick a student group that you like and ask for information. if not, you just have to look harder. maybe look for a new hobby that you might like that you know has a following in the area?

My anus feels so fucking slimy and wet. Fucking gross. Tbh it even kinda feels raw. Like when I fart its razors

You may think im lying, but i do go outside and im not a neet by any means.

change your interests

I am in college but its a small community college and the student groups ive looked at dont seem to appealing

OP, is right. Just get into MTG and you'll make all the panties drop.

Mgtow much?

Don't even get one, i see the pain in my friends eyes from having to deal with their shit, just work on getting a sex slave

Become MGTOW, life will be better.

No pussy is worth the headache women give

i'd say take a second look at those school groups. join a club that has to do with your major, even if it sounds like trash. i joined a chemistry club as a ChE major in a small school. sounded stupid at the time, but i ended up having fun participating in it until i transferred to a bigger school

More like:
> hey, I'm user, I'm into Sup Forums
> What the fuck is b?
> break down and cry.

diff user here, theres this girl at school, about 1 month of school left, should i ask her out? i graduate, shes a junior

Yes, do it user, you will regret it if you don't. Speaking from experience here...