We're gonna get some great movies about the Second Civil War in about 15 years

We're gonna get some great movies about the Second Civil War in about 15 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=TVY3yZ6INbs
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
youtube.com/watch?v=fXf5_Ry0OSA&index=58&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
youtube.com/watch?v=EmBXNE8gZvI&index=36&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the new manufactured controversy the media is trying to pin on Trump?

No one is pinning nothing. Everytime he opens his mouth he says stupid shit and shoots his own foot.

>Calling for citizens to force an armed coup against the legitimately elected government
>Manufactured

He suggested pro 2A people to prevent the abolishment of their right by voting for him in November.

Media claims he literally told his supporters to shoot hillary clinton to death.

Which is true?

Yeah, it's your usual CTR "create-a-scandal"

this election there aren't just 2 choices

Trump is literally telling people the election is rigged 3 months in advance and suggesting that there should be an armed revolt in its aftermath.

*yawn*

Aren't you getting bored with this shit yet? The media is permanently damaging its reputation.

This.

The guy is a fucking mentally ill tard who keeps ruining his campaign everytime he speaks. Clinton is going to win, even though she's a criminal.

I hope in 2020 the Republicans learn from their mistakes, otherwise they are just going to keep losing.

Do people actually think the Clintons are good?

>evil

>hillary clinton
>legitimately elected

Sure, the DNC shared emails discussing how to disparage and slander her opponents, and sure the leader of the DNC quit her job to immediately join Hillary, but she's legit.

i'm gonna shut you down 'fore you even start fagface

>Trump says election is rigged
>Trump loses: see, election is rigged!
>Trump wins: Uh...

the Republicans cant really win a presidential election any more. The margins just dont work out, swing voters dont really exist.

He should speak more clearly if he wants to be understood correctly. and President

It's literally nothing though.

These are only funny when funny people make them, user.

whoa ctr upping its game

>He suggested pro 2A people to prevent the abolishment of their right by voting for him in November.

He said IF CLINTON IS ELECTED the 2nd amendment people could stop her from appointing justices. Had nothing to do with voting

You can have a different opinion all you want. I just don't think candidates should be allowed to astroturf.

This alone immediately rules out Clinton for me.

The Clinton foundation has people killed who are about to testify against them and no one bats an eye. Trump tells people to vote for him to ensure their second amendment rights and everyone loses their mind

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okie dokie

The DNC discussed how to help their own candidate, a registered democrat, win the democratic nomination over an independent opponent who had spoken out frequently against democrat policies in the past few decades.
none of the techniques they discussed were ever used and hillary ended up winning by 4 million votes nationwide.
how is that corruption

You're right of course. The public for the most part has become much more socially liberal, including on fiscal matters. The Republicans are living in backwards times, advocating backwards policies. If they want to win, they need to adapt, or their party dies.

I know Hillary will win this election, but I also am unsure of her winning in 2020, since most people can't stand her. If the Republicans play their cards right in 2020, they could win, but they're too stupid too and behind the public in policies, so who knows.

>I beat the odds! I'm THAT great!

The Clinton Foundation wasn't even mentioned at the DNC despite being a billion dollar global "charity".

Wonder why that it

Maybe. Sometimes it's hard to tell if he's intentionally baiting the media or not.
youtube.com/shared?ci=TVY3yZ6INbs

Hillary was under fire in 08 for doing the same thing. Bringing up assassination while running against Obama. Woops.

Libtards on social media have been calling for Trump's assassination for months. Didn't see Hilldog disavow that.

>HAHA SO FUNNY IT ENFORCES MY AGENDA

>The public for the most part has become much more socially liberal, including on fiscal matters
its not so much that. They can still win the house. Its just the presidential ones they can no longer carry due to the way its calculated.

The DNC made public statements about being neutral, when they weren't, so they lied right to your face, just like a certain someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Michael Morell: "I endorse Hillary Clinton and I think we should kill Russians and Iranians in Syria"

I think you meant WW3 OP

>none of the techniques they discussed were ever used

Yeah okay. Hillary over-performs in the primaries, but only in states with electronic voting machines. Surely, this is yet another coincidence.

FUR DAS VATERLAND!

>YFW FEMINISTS ARE PURGED WITH GUNZ

Trumps biggest mistake was choosing someone who doesn't care for the 10th amendment to be his running partner.

>dumb alt-right cucks that don't realize their hero is purposely throwing the election because he was a clinton/democrat pawn the entire time

can't wait to see the suicide rate spike up on november 8th

To be fair, reinforcing the establishment's agenda instead is always whack.

Kek no...

It's actually because >60% white

Nobody is hitting the polls because of Democrats policies on letting grown men shit in the ladies room.

I like Trump, but if Clinton wins it means my country can keep ripping off Amerifats I guess.

Maybe if you post in all caps more often you'll become capable of humor

the results lined up with both early and exit polls as well as general expectations going in.
bernie only did really well in caucuses which present a lot of barriers to the average voter.

Hillary herself never called for it though. Big difference

I could literally see him say this if he won and the press asked him about his rigged election comments.

What did you mean by this?

That's an incredibly broad accusation.
Good for Trump. His running mate opposes gambling.

>Liberals trying to paint Trump or his supporters as "violent"

El Oh fuckin' El.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXf5_Ry0OSA&index=58&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

youtube.com/watch?v=EmBXNE8gZvI&index=36&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

Trump didn't either.

Because it's the biggest money laundering scheme human civilization has ever seen.

It has literally bankrolled multiple wars and undermined nations.

that's not even humor
at all
are you autistic?

counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/

Thank you for correcting the record.

>*yawn*

He mad.

You know this graphic doesn't make any sense, right? Electoral votes aren't individual people, so there's no way to measure how many "white men" make up how many electoral votes. Literally meaningless.