Leslie Jones Joins NBC Rio Olympics Coverage Team

>“Ghostbusters” star Leslie Jones is headed to Rio de Janeiro to join NBC’s Summer Olympics coverage.
>Jones announced the news via a video posted on Twitter Monday, which featured her wearing an NBC Olympics hat, waving an American flag and singing “Guess who’s going to Rio!”
>As a contributor to NBC’s Olympics team, Jones will attend live events such as swimming, track and field, gymnastics and beach volleyball and provide coverage on air and online.
>Olympics executive producer Jim Bell invited Jones via Twitter last week to join NBC’s coverage team after the comic went on an epic Twitter tear commenting on the games. The “Saturday Night Live” cast member has been posting Olympics-related comments and videos — mostly of Jones talking over the games on TV — since shortly after the opening ceremonies Friday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9UvNomgV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought that she canned her twitter

Leslie Jones is the Oprah of our generation.

Why? Who wanted this? What could she possibly contribute

>after the comic went on an epic Twitter tear commenting on the games
>epic Twitter tear

Well, her observation skills and quick thinking are top notch: youtube.com/watch?v=oM9UvNomgV0

>Leslie Jones of NBC's SNL comments on NBC's Olympics coverage

Color me surprised.

It's not like anyone watches this olympic shit, I just turned on the tv, saw 3 ugly gorilla nigger gymnasts of the US and turned it back off.

why would you further someones career out of spite

Lol it's actually true

Black people in movie theatres: the webseries

It's cool, with the toilets all broken the athletes should be used to shit by now.

>Wooga Booga waz dis
>That´s fencing, Ms. Jones
>Wooza blooga waz da cracka doin why he tryn ta kill dese azza cracka oowee dese sum brutality up in here

Is anybody surprised?

NBC s basically a fucking Bolshevik propaganda machine at this point.

>Sony's last effort to try to get ticket sales

Sad.

twitter & instagram are deleting negative comments about Harambe.

Holy shit of this is what she's going for her career must be fucked

Who knew having a movie lose hundreds of millions would screw you over

>Her twitter feed is just her filming her TV and saying stupid one liners.
>NBC brought this unfunny trash in

She is the most unattractive woman I have ever seen. Not a single feminine figure.

She literally looks like a man.

dat white boi pullin a sword on gawd
*smacks lips* if whitey try that shit on my mans tyron shieeeet he gon drop his piece out and BLAT BLAT BLAT GGGGRRAAAA on dat foo

Oh, good for her I guess,

Is she going to rant about Suicide Squad BTFOing both critics and Ghostbusters with misogyny??

Why? Why do they keep wanting to force her on us?
This isn't even a race thing. They never had to force unfunny black males on us, black male comedians got where they were by being genuinely funny

Nasty Black Cunt

They are literally treating her like a retarded child. Points for trying.

But is it a lady thing?

Nice one, user. I kek'd.

And that's a reason to post racist shit and send her death wishes, yes?

si

I never said that ass faggot

Get the fuck off the site bitch

>Game of Thrones executive producers David and David invited Jones via Twitter last week to join HBO's coverage team after the comic went on an epic Twitter tear commenting on the show. The “Saturday Night Live” cast member has been posting Game of Thrones-related comments and videos — mostly of Jones talking over the show on TV — since shortly after the season premiere Sunday night.

Your reaction?

this sounds like the dumbest idea since Dennis Miller on monday night football

I hate niggers :/

MONKEY TROUBLE

I know black guy. We watched that commercial with Leslie in a car hollering over to that white dude I his car asking him, "YOU WAN MY NUMBA?" And the black guy responded, "Nope" to the TV then he looked over at me and laughed,"Did you see that dude's face in the car? She got some nerve askin, 'Do you wan my numba?' Sheeit. He probably threw up afterwards." I never felt more racially harmonized than that moment

what

Lmao, I'll stick with the BBC, Michael Johnson.

Brit here. Was Dental plan just a meme? Do you guys have shit teeth too?

nothing like laughing at the worst examples of evolutionary change to solidify the bond between those evolved differently

I've always said that the best way to resolve racial tensions is to accept we're entirely different, but different in successful ways or we wouldn't be around anymore.

Then we can all laugh at the white trash and the hood rats and the psychotic mudslimes as a unit

But nooo, we have to explicity pick out the worst a race has to offer and pretend they're beautiful because that's just being human, bro

fucking world is insane

Who loves money so much you're willing to stick your pecker in that on a regular basis?

I'm good.

I decided to give it a go and check out her twitter. It's really bad, I'm not sure what NBC's line of thinking was.

>anyone who criticizes this is a racist

that's what we call a risk-free move. Any naysayer is immediately disregarded.

Can't wait until the world snaps and nobody gives a shit what's acceptable anymore

No. Niggers dont have parents that take them to the dentist.

Honestly, yeah it definitely is. This is blatant affirmative action for a female "comedian." If a man made some unfunny tweets he wouldn't be invited to the Olympics and having everybody hype him up.

It's the fucking internet you kike bitch now STFU before I find out where you live and burn your house down while you sleep

Seriously though, I never sent her racist death threats, I think the people who did are retards, but it's been blown way out of proportion.

Why does this woman have a career?