Serials!

What are the best SERIAL (continuing plot) TV shows, preferably no or as less procedural stuff as possible!

I'm looking for shows to marathon/binge watch.
Already seen Sopranos, The Wire, BSG, The Shield, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Homeland, Lost, GOT, Breaking Bad, Legend of the Seeker, Banshee, Black Sails, Borgias, Tudors, Fargo, Firefly, Fringe, Hand of God, House of Lies, Into the Badlands, Leftovers, Newsroom, Peaky Blinders, Pacific, Generation Kill, Band of Bros, The Strain, Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Vikings, Alias, Farscape and all the Star Treks (just the first and best known I can come up with)

Already started Mad Men, West Wing, 24, Deadwood but all are not rly exciting enough to be bingewatchable imo

Can you name any other serials that are exciting enough to marathon/bingewatch like a maniac? Thanks. My favorite are Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Adventure but anything will do

Wiseguy
Friday Night Lights
The Shield
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Twin Peaks
Justified

Also make an exception and watch the procedural Homicide: Life on the Street because it's great and is pretty much proto-Wire.

thanks man, i'll check those out

i'm watching Justified 3 eps in, does it get a serial storyline? seems procedural up till now

Another one you can watch: Forbrydelsen. It's fucking great, one of my fav series.

lost

Gesundheit?

seen it, was listed

I like Deadwood, especialy because of ian mcshane, and i would add Oz.

Hahahaha; it's Danish, not German, but that's OK.

House is a procedural, but it's worth it.

Try a brit series called utopia, goat soundtrack

I tried Oz once but the quality was 480p and as soon as WALT!'S daddy showed up i turned it off

can't stand Hugh Laurie's "American accent"

ah I should continue that, see what the chav illuminati is up to

gommora

He probably meant "forbrydelsen" sounded weird enough to be a sneeze.

Yeah it's just a saying you say when someone says something you don't understand

let's keep it limited to English-spoken shows guys

Damages is pretty good, Glenn Close is amazing as a corrupt attorney. I've only seen the first three seasons but they have all five in netflix.

liked her in the shield, will check it out

Rome

Also I didn't read your OP closely enough...if you are looking for scifi Ascension is a great one to binge watch because it will get you hooked but the end will leave you disappointed and/or wanting more. Only one season.

Well, i never heard of that. Thanks for the explanation.

Its better than the wire, sopranos and breaking bad. But if you don't want to read subtitles fair enough

Well, if you don't want to read subtitles, then watch "The Killing", which is a USA remake of Fobrydelsen. It's not as good, and there's only 1 season, but it's better than nothing.

>Its better than, sopranos

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ah forgot to list it, didn't show up on my Watched kodi listing cause I'm rewatching it

sounds good!

ah I've heard of the killing

selv tak

That's the first season. It becomes a lot more serial after that. Loved that show,

>It's not as good, and there's only 1 season
What? That show was on for four seasons.

awesome news cause I like the show so far, the lead and shane from the shield are pretty good in it

How many times have you posted this shit? It's not even the best recent Italian show

Yes they're both great and their relationship becomes the central part of the show.
It's also one of the few shows that has a really good 6th and final season as well as a satisfying finale.

The Night Of

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I didn't heard about the other seasons! I thought there was only one.

Not OP, but I'm loving it.

Is it good?

Wasn't sold by the first ep at all, will watch the rest soon tho

(Not )
The first season was, the rest i have no idea.

Me too, on Walt's dad. I was like, no fucking way am I sitting through this turd of an actor.

re: The Killing
definitely worth watching imo

Is the Americans a serial? I downloaded it already but haven't watched it yet

The style was also a bit offputting, too MTV-y or something

nice

Yep, and worth watching. It's fucking great.

How many times do you have to post a reply to understand that this is my opinion?!

The Killing is great.
Nice to see Mr 'SUP LINDEN' go big in hollywood, he was decent in suicide squad but his best performance till date is definitely in the killing.

You remind me of myself OP. only less shows. mainy first sentence

I dont see sons of anarchy or the shield in there? try one of those. or justified i guess

lol, it's nowhere close to the Sopranos. It's about as deep as a puddle. It's a decent show, but you are completely clueless.

>doesn't know how to use Ctrl F

Consider how much garbage you watched, I'd say you have pretty low standards. You pretty much can watched anything, just see any show that was made within the last twenty years.

Justified and the shield were listed already

I dropped SOA when the blonde dude was on the roof reading, I was expecting a biker gang show not a sensitive biker gang show lol, and as much as I love ron perlman I didn't like his character in it either

fu buddy, I got late stage lyme which destroyed my arms and legs so I can't even game or anything, I'm tied to my sofa and can spend my time pretty much only by watching tv since I don't need limbs for that, that's why I'm asking for binge-watch material

What? Fuck. Sorry man. I take that shit back.

What I don't understand is why don't you watch some comfy sitcoms? All those are dramas and some of them are pretty bad.

any sitcom suggestions?

I'm watching Allo Allo, Seinfeld and got Keeping up appearances ready, but they aren't really bingeable imo

30 Rock
The Office US
Parks and Rec(Not a big fan but it's like The Office)
Friends

All pretty bingeworthy.

Also I don't see any Netflix originals if I'm not mistaking, so maybe you should check out some of them and see if they're up your alley.

thanks, I got friends and parks & rec, seen them both but might rewatch
might give 30 rock another go, dropped in the third season or something, seen the office US and UK

Seen most of the netflix shows, might check if there's anything I haven't seen yet from them

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Peep Show
King of the Hill
Nathan For You

watching curb and nathan, good shit! will check out the other two