Ok Sup Forums this is my solution for the world's water problems. Will it work?

ok Sup Forums this is my solution for the world's water problems. Will it work?

no and i dont know how but no

yes
patenting right now
thx fagit

Fuck it's so simple! Why havent scientists come up with this already?

What are the turbines for?

Yes but itd require too much energy so the outout wouldnt be worth it and thats not an original idea, it's already been proposed

so it can generate its own power

This. Might actually work

the turbine system is not 100 persent effecent and this will lose energy

Ocean water has salt when you evaporate the water from salt water you get salt. Get that salt put it in a molten salt reactor problem solved

kek

Oh yea cuz scientists haven't thought of this.
Fucking autismo sperg gtfo

You're retarded for thinking that would yeild anything worthwhile. Water is everywhere, you just need to distill it. The dude that invented Segways build a portable mechanical distillation unit for exactly this purpose.

1. The worlds water problem is mostly cased because of the massive amount of land needed to be given water. And placing things like water purifying plants around the world would be extremely costly. It wouldn't be impossible per-se, but since alot of the world are money grubbing, there is a low chance it would happen. So this design wouldn't exactly be any different than putting purifying plants in more places.
2. This goes against thermodynamics. The power required to heat the water would be greater than that of the power received from the turbines, so it would ultimately lose efficiency and fail.
3. Holy shit a actual answer on Sup Forums.

super inefficient, i lold tho, turbines are the basis of solving our water problems tho, keep designing user

Don't encourage autism

however, if we strive to develop a more efficient design by designing more efficient parts, OP's design would work wonders

>>>sci
might give you a less random answer

copy pasta isnt autism, just jewish

Thought it was an atmospheric condenser. You're still too late though though, and electricity doesn't convert to heat very efficiently so it probably wouldn't outperform a reverse-osmosis plant

Use a waterfall to spin the turbines

1. Desalination is a much more complicated process.
2. The internal chamber would reach equilibrium, so condensation and evaporation would cease to occur, so the turbines wouldn't turn.
3. OP is a faggot.

The problem isn't the efficiency of the parts, but the efficiency of the system as a whole. Since you're condensing the water vapor rather than just expelling it the pressures on either side of the turbine would equalize. Turbines require a difference in pressure on either side in order to function.

we already do that

>excess power

the whole thing is made of parts, im sure something could be made more efficient to counteract that, like a secondary turbine for whatever vapor hadn't condensed yet and a vent that would let the water vapor escape to the outside world, and strap a cooling system in there somewhere to promote heat rise