My Venezuelan girlfriend, whose never even tasted alcohol before...

My Venezuelan girlfriend, whose never even tasted alcohol before, is now at a party where they apperantly pressured her into drinking. Not a lot, apperantly, but I don't trust her on this, and I especially don't trust the people she's with.

She lives two hours away, so basically I'm clueless if something happens. She was supposed to be headed home half an hour ago.

Am I worried for nothing or is she currently getting fucked by a guy named Jesus?

She's already fucking someone else. Stop dating online kiddo.

Hey.

No.

Having a gf in 2017 is the most retarded marketing scheme but the most profitable, why are you dependent on another person's approval? Is it really worth the time you're losing deluding yourself of bonding with someone who is ephemeral in your life? As soon as she finds another dick who has way more social and economical value, you will not even remain history

She will dismiss you as fast as she found herself a pinga

I don't care about that shit. I just don't like feeling played or clueless.

We're getting into an argument, so chances she'll cheat on me is steadily rising for all I know

Girlfriends are things that live in your house
If you think she's you're girlfriend you're a fucking idiot

holy fuck pic is literally me

killing myself now

Then get out of this situation, fuck me are you retarded or what?

If you're really this anxious about it you should've went

Well if this was real id b more worried about her starving to death or dying in the riots there but ya freak out cuz she might have some dick in her. Y r u not there givin her the d. O its cuz ura giant pussy.

dude, just set her free and I'm not saying to not panic, panic all you want but don't interfere with her decisions and choises because of your insecurity or fears. If she cheats then she's not worth it, if she doesn't then you know what kind of girl you are with. If she gets raped, well, sorry about that (kidding) if that's the case I wouldn't know but you have to be with someone who is aware of the danger in the world and what comes with alcohol and I say you need to be with that kind of someone because of how are you

you could simply fap and take a nap too, hoping for the best once you give a fuck after-fap

Well you have trust issues, no doubt about it.
BUT
Yeah drinking for the first time at a party without her BF, major red flag and your fighting at the moment too.

My advise it to leave her, via text. Here and now. if you can't trust her you shouldn't be with her. Don't threaten to leave her either, just do it. Don't be a manipulative bitch and hold your relationship over her head. Just leave. End it. She should know not to test your trust, she should know it'd make you feel some kind of way. She went anyway. Better to be alone than raising another mans kid and supporting a whore.

Exact words "I've left you". Not "I'm leaving you".
"I've left" past tense, already done.

Don't even trip dogg. She's fucked sum1 else for sure. You shouldn't delude yourself that she means anything tho

Ur dumb kid

She's not abusive, I'm just anxious

She lives two hours away, and I didn't know they'd be drinking.

She doesn't live in Venezuela. We live in Florida

That's my thing. I just don't think she's aware of the dangers of alcohol and people being drunk. Especially because she's new to drinking.

I think she's finally left. I can hope anyway. She could just be saying that to placate me. The way she started talking about things when she noticed I was getting worried is a tip off. Like she started saying people weren't drunk anymore and that's just not possible, when like half an hour ago she was saying people were wasted and doing stupid shit.

I probs do have trust issues though. I don't like that she's super skinny and has hasn't drank before. I don't like that they're all underage. And I don't like how she's two hours away and if something happens I could never know about it.

"She doesn't live in Venezuela. We live in Florida"

So she's using you for citizenship is what I'm hearing. Dump her.

"she started saying people weren't drunk anymore and that's just not possible, when like half an hour ago she was saying people were wasted and doing stupid shit."

So she's already lied to you too.

Possibly lmao. But she's a Catholic virgin and those are hard to get. Not really a fan of Catholicism, but unfucked pussy is nice. Especially when she's so tight that I can't put a finger in without her feeling pain. Which means that if someone else fucks her I'll be even more pissed

Yeah I guess so. She started saying, and I quote "I don't need a knight in shining armor" too, so that really pisses me off. She soon after apologized for being bitchy, but I just don't know how much to take as her being vindictive or just tired of me being pessimistic.

Catholic girls in their teens and early 20s are huge sluts.
Okay OP I'll play your game. So she has an intact hymen is what your saying? Then she can prove it to you. Before any commitment, before you spend 1 more penny on her she can prove that she stayed faithful. Don't buy her excuses either. She's intact or end it.

So your pure Catholic maiden* doesn't want her knight in shining armor either...

*who lied to you already about tonight, ignored your feelings, and has a lot to gain from you.

OP are you serious? Really?

I'm not even sure how close a hymen is supposed to be to the damn hole lmao. But I have thought about her using pain as an excuse for me not to feel if it was there or not. But even if there isn't a hymen, hymens can break for a variety of reasons.

I'm not going to make a big deal out of this one party, anyway. I'm not going to forget about it, but one incident isn't enough for me to end an otherwise happy relationship unless I pick up more signs that she has lied to me or been unfaithful.

Of course, if I simply can't get over this thing and I still have nagging suspicions then I'll have to end it anyway.

Butt sex and oral to consider as well.

tbh OP you already fucked it over when you first texted her showing concern and fear of the relationship falling apart. Girls hate guys who are insecure about the relationship. My advice would have been to let her have her night, and if you find out later on that she's a cheating bitch, then dump her ass. But constantly texting looking for updates on her status to prevent any kind of cheating is definitely not wanted on her end.

This. OP is a cuck.

She offered the updates, I didn't go looking for them. I'm not that much of a dumbass

So you go and ask for advise, to then ignore the advise?
No wonder she's cheating on you.
Bet she fucks you in the next few weeks to make you think it's yours, have fun raising someone's bastard.

Call someone at the party let them know if she has sex with anyone it's rape because alcohol is involved and your dad is friends with the district attorney

His dad works for Nintendo you absolute melon

So she's trying to cover up her actions.

My dad is a cyber policeman, you frickin idiot

>dangers of alcohol and people being drunk
>THE DANGERS

Doctors can't tell if a loli is raped from looking at their hymen ~>97% of the time. (If they are paeds psych). OP isn't going to know a fucking thing looking at this bitches introitus

I'm not raising a kid. I'll be out of the relationship so quick, I'll end up reverse Michael Jackson myself and starting a rap career

In the Middle East the punishment for drinking alcohol is death by stoning... Pretty cool when you consider this situation would never fly there. Also women aren't allowed to go out without a man ie father brother or husband

top kek
get cucked nigger

Not a cool situation when you realize half of them fuck their brothers and fathers

GRANDPA IS THAT YOU
WHO LET YOU BACK INSIDE

Then I guess he'll always just be wondering. "Is she thinking of me when we kiss, or those 7 Cuban guys from the bathroom of that party"

Hey there's an idea OP, when she gets back kiss her. If it tastes of spunk it could be a hint she's cheated on you.

You see when two people get drunk, they might end up fucking or doing other things the Bible tells them not to do. And then they go to Hell. So yes, danger.

And she writes your name on the birth certificate anyway.
Good fucking luck OP.

end the relationship

Op I'm going to do you a favor and assume you are white. If I were you I wouldn't be worried about these wet backs and just find a white woman to be with. Our race is quickly getting disintegrated by race mixing and people refusing to have kids out of greed for saving money. Do us all a favor and date and fuck a white woman. The future needs smart people in it. Venuzla is not known for their space program

She'd probs get citizenship for it too. Oh well, maybe if Trump deports all the taco niggers, I'll be free again

You're not there the first time she has alcohol? Big mistake.

Basically. They won't deport a mother with a child who's a natural born citizen. That's the whole anchor baby thing.

I want a servile woman that will stay at home and cook my meals after she beats my meat. White women (in the US) don't do that shit. So I'll tell you what, if I find a pure Aryan babe that isn't a career obsessed cunt willing to suck off Chad for a promotion, I'll dump my Venezuelan

Kek. That hymens gone bro. Promise she is taking some dick. Girls at parties get fucked all the time. Doesnt mattet if they have a bf or not. Even more since your ass is 2 hrs away.

"servile woman that will stay at home"

Currently at a party 2 hours away and lied to you about it.

"after she beats my meat"

Catholic.

"if I find a pure Aryan babe that isn't a career obsessed cunt willing to suck off Chad for a promotion, I'll dump my Venezuelan"

The one who's drunk at a party right now, sucking off dudes without getting promoted.

dude, shes probably done this before and kept it from you. shes not new to any of this.

Why aren't you fucking one of your other girlfriends tonight then?

Oh fuck. I live in Florida and legit just fucked some hispanic girl at a party. She claimed to be a virgin, and had a boyfriend. After we got done she literally said she was afraid she would get dumped because next time her bf fingers her, he will be able to tell. Kek maybe she is yours OP.

Because OP is a cuck and has been rubbing his caged fem penis while his "GF" sends him pics of her fucking a football team. He only posts here because he gets off on being a disappointment with no self respect, and his dad stopped answering his calls.