How's your day b? I wanna fucking die

How's your day b? I wanna fucking die

How is your day? My day was painful.

Same...same

A lot of stress, If there was next to me I'd pull the trigger. Just thinking about it brings me relief. Your day worse than this?

Sorry for the shitty day OP...Sauce?

Hi frands
21 but life seems pointless. Why should I continue?

How was your day OP? I'm quite sure mine is more painful than yours.

Hey post the link of the vid.

What's the matter, OP?

I'm here to listen, I'm just tired of the stressed filled days

>▶
Thank-You for wanting to listen.

You're telling me! I'm tired of the stressed filled days and being miserable.

same.

the bad part is I know objectively my life is fine. no crippling debt, my health is fine, stable, well paying job.

doesn't change the fact that I wanna deepthroat a shotgun

I just want a woman that holds me and tells me everything is okay

Op here
Same

You ladies gotta go out there and talk to multiple women. Try it. Take a risk. Be confident. Fake the shit if you have to. Show her you have worth. clean your disgusting self. Shave and buy nice clothes. Do it

That's where my life is just a bit diffrent from yours. My health is poor, No Job, fucked up childhood and dramatization.

You know what I need? A life. I'm not the pathetic loser here either.

wanna taco 'bout it bud?

Here's a hug

the root of the issue is that every aspect of life, as I see it, is unfulfilling. Yeah, I could get a girlfriend or yeah I could make more friends, or yeah I could do a lot of shit but at the end of the day, I'll still hate myself and feel like I don't belong

Thanks for the hug. Lol god.. I hope things get better.

How the fuck should I know? I'm not your mother.

Hope all your days get better brothers.. dont give up! Having a pretty bleak year so far but theres always light at the end of the tunnel even if you cant see it. Cheers bros!

Thank-You, I needed to see this comment.

Shit but at least I'm alive

I'd say because you consider ending it.
IMO, that makes you better than most others.

You're a dude, it sounds cliche but, find a hobby. IIRC, according to some bullshit I read somewhere guys are naturally more inclined to be interest in things/ideas. With that in mind, try to select a hobby that, to a degree, involves others. By doing so you'll run into others and make friends in a more organic manner.

ghosted by my best friend I've been what I'd call in love with for the best 7 months. No word, nothing. Wake up and she's gone. Fuck I miss her.

>best friend
>person left you
that don't sound like a person worthy of the title best friend to me but I know nothing of irl romantic relationships, hope you move on sooner rather than later else you'll squander opportunities to find some type of joy in this seemingly endlessly bleak world

I almost got bit by a rattle snake today from a hike I went on, pretty spooky. Other than that, just your normal shit posting day

anyone got her name?

My day was very good, go out with my girlfriend and I drew much, improvements for you that had a bad day, every day is a new day