How does it feel that he will be ur president for 8 years? cuck fucks?

how does it feel that he will be ur president for 8 years? cuck fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

trump-meter.com/all/
twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/855601486881058819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm fine.
He won't be any different than any other politician.
You're an idiot if you don't know both parties are the same.

Well, i'll be fine with it, unless and until he kills us all. But i'm an upper middle class american, so until he kills us, i'll be living fairly well.

Feelsgoodman

I'm glad you have something you can claim as a win, it must have been difficult being cucked by a nigger for the last 8 years.

>8 years

Doubt it. He's already wildly unpopular.

You know the presidential election is every four years?

He's unpopular with the same people who filled out the exact same polls that said Hillary won.

The way Liberals are bad mouthing him is causing a defense mechanism. Trump is damn near secured for a 2nd run. Just look at Bush Jr. If you think it will be any different you haven't been paying attention.

Side note: Liberal kiddo this really is not the website for you man.

>mfw Immigration has slowed due to fear of Trump and that's what over half the country wanted.
Yeah, Trump is going to get a 2nd term.

sorry

Polls gave Hillary a high chance of winning. Things with 5-10% probability of happening happen from time to time. Imagine that. Trump may beat the odds a second time, but odds are he won't.

It makes me want to suck his long, hard, dick while pleasuring my anus

I don't get why people think Sup Forums is overwhelmingly right. It's really just the containment boards.

His short, soft dick won't satisfy your anus. Pick a nigger instead.

You know that he hasn't delivered on any promises. And the fact he has done nothing so far, bar a few attempts at an unconstitutional ban and a few air strikes in Syria.

Nothing of value has been gained for the US, and it won't.

Trump is essentially Reagan v2.0 and the congress and senate members, the real people in charge, are going to royally ass rape you Americans for your money.

And the worse part is you will gladly bend over and take it, because you are fed lies about x,y and z.

Also not a liberal, since you are doing the old childish pointing fingers at people who don't share your opinions.

Also not the person you were responding to.

He will be lucky to do a full term before he gets impeached, and he will get impeached it is destined.

As the senate and congress is setting him up to fail, to become the bad guy for the reason why America is about to go into another recession worse than the 1920s.

4 if he doesnt get reelected, which wouldnt surprise me

We'll he's like 70 and his wife doesn't even bang him so good luck with that.

Feels good

Sup Forums is overwhelmingly troll. Right now, trolls lean right because that's the meme thing to do.

He won't be my president, because I'm not in USA.
However, I'm happy you have a president that actually cares for your country now and I'm even happier he'll be there for 2 full terms.

Go an MAGA.

>8 years
murica wont last another 2 years

I don't care about the length I just want his cock

Time to make some profits, while the poor suffer. Teeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeee

Thanks Dmitri!

Fucking great.

I hope 3.5 inches can please you as much as you think it will.

>Just look at Bush Jr.

He was pretty popular post 9/11, and the country had just entered into a messy war in his first term. I'm not saying Trump CAN'T win, but it's certainly not a sure thing.

You want cockfight with him?

The only way for him to be president of the world for 8 years is if Hillary runs again when he's up for reelection.

>euros buttmad that their fates are decided by the king of the oompa loompas.

>

just waiting to see how bad the war is he gets us into to distract from putingate

The only thing I agree with here is that he's being set up to fail.
I'm a firm believer that this countries elite have a narrative. A narrative we are all meant to follow, our laws are meant to follow, and our rights. And I believe, that he threatened that narrative and upset the balance.

Now, on the OTHER hand, I believe that to be true but also believe he was PUT there, in order to as you say, be the bad guy. Maybe his win wasn't actually meant to Happen, or maybe it was. Whatever the case may be, this countries elites have plans that we can't ever know are true or false, and we have no say in them.

Dude just wait. If the U.S. is still around after all the old people die, it's just going to be run by cuck fucks and gay bois. There's so many.

Who gives a fuck?

It's not like he's going to do 95% of the things he said he would.

There's no fucking wall being built, North Korea are crying to China about murica bullying them but aren't getting any answer, Russia pretend like they're big shits when half of their nukes where fake...unlike the US, etc., etc.

but the conservatives disowned Milo, fuckhead

I would suck his dick while Hillary Clinton fucks my ass with a strap on

I'm so excited for putingate. I hope there's a sex tape.

Hey, faggot, can you please stop?
We are fucking done with your liberal crying, we know he won and its fucking awesome, if you dont like it get the fuck out of here and go back to mommys basement where you belong

>You know that he hasn't delivered on any promises.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
trump-meter.com/all/

You would love it if anyone did that to you, dont lie to yourself.

lol
if anyone is a member of "this countries elite," trump is
he's just using his reality tv skills to convince the idiot masses that he has their interest in mind

Seriously the most qualified president in U.S (maybe world) history. We're going through massive technological and societal changes and we need a strong leader to implement policies.

8 years is pretty optimistic. I mean, he hasn't even hit 100 days yet and he's already backtracked on most of his campaign promises. He spent his political capital on dumb shit like insisting there was massive voter fraud. Hint: there wasn't. Even his Republican colleagues saw that, but he went after it anyways. He won't get another term.

No worries cobber.

True

CYBER CYBER CYBER CYBER

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is what you genuinely believe.

Ahh the under-educated American who doesn't understand that the American Industrial Machine works on imports of technical goods from Germany and China to operate, as they do not have the manpower to do it themselves.

But Trump has fucked that up, by ensuring a Taiwanese exclusive deal. Taiwan doesn't make those goods.

Good Luck America.

Keep taking out loans from the banks to add to your National Debt to pay for the promises made, while the people are financially raped every year by Corporate higher ups in the Senate and Congress.

Wonder why your GDP is taxed and mass rebated back? Because shareholders.

You think you are rich and somehow you influence other nations, but the reality is.... you don't.

Feels good man.

>rld)

hhahahahaha good one

>trump-meter.com/all/
It's fucking adorable that you think he's not just out for himself.

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>trump got elected fairly

This is what you actually believe.

Jesus christ, the election results were within the margin of errors for the polls.

oh look, you again

Oh boy, here comes spam bot

nah, he's just a troll, and he got you to respond so he wins
nice trips though

After 19 visits to golf course, @realDonaldTrump says expecting progress in 1st 100 Days is a "ridiculous standard"

twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/855601486881058819

You don't think Trump is the most qualified P?

Um, well ya genius, now that he's president he is counted among the elite. Thanks for providing such useful information.

IP ban the spamming faggot

>8 years?
I give him another 400 days and if he hasn't been assassinated or hanged for treason he'll quit like Nixon.

most qualified for a good assassination

im on it

That doesn't make fags any more straight, and it doesn't make cucks any more uncucked.

Allow me to educate you.
I accept you will deny this.
Trump became President because people are tired of the whole Democrat vs Republican bullshit.
Trump will continue to stirr shit up.
He will point out both sides are fucking up.
It's what he is doing right now.
He's President, either help him or you're part of the probelm.
This will be the overwhelming message.
Trump didn't become President to fix America, himself.
Trump is President because he was the voice against both parties.
Trump is just a troll trolling for the lulz.
Trump will get a second term.
Because our country is tired of "Business as Usual.".
Obama, Republicans, and Liberals are causing Trump's success.
Listen to polls all you want.
Just like they told you Hillary won.

HOLY SHIT. Terrorist!

>upper middle class american
You're who he wants to hurt the most

>proven wrong with facts
>insults character of opponent rather than argument

You've lost this debate, let go.

proud american youll be thankful after

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.