What kind of haircut should I get Sup Forums? I have long enough hair to do this with (pic related)

What kind of haircut should I get Sup Forums? I have long enough hair to do this with (pic related)

only get that haircut if you're hot and have an awesome beard

neither of which apply to you so no

I don't wanna go out on a limb here, but maybe something like that picture you posted?

Don't get the haircut in the pic. Just get a fucking clipper cut and be done with it. Nice and easy.

Anyone who has this haircut should neck themselves. Literally everyone. So fucking annoying seeing this haircut.

Timeless fade up to however long you want the top to not look retarded? I have super fine hair so I keep my shit short. Simple fade. Looks clean stays clean and never goes out of style.

I'm objectively good looking as well.

I used the exact same picture to show my barber for my hair cut.

Get it. Bitches love it

had the same cut without the beard my beard is patchy as fuck so no go. can confirm bitches love. but confidence is key bb. Just go with a clean ass fade at whatever length you want.

Also, go to spic barbers. Specifically Dominican or Puerto Rican.

Trust and believe.
I was told since I was 15 to go to them, now 29 and finally went to one and there was no regret. Took like 20minutes per side of my head. They take real good care of your hair. But make sure he's comfortable with long hair, they usually only work with shorter hair.

Btw this cut... the upkeep is ridiculous. For me anyways, hair grows fast. That little part, fine in 2 days.

you will look like a faggot but bitches love well groomed guys. working out sucks but bitches like a dude thats in shape as much as we love thin girls with big tits. its a trade off. do what you gotta do to get quality pussy, user

This will be the new trend for the folling decade.

buzz cut like a normal fucking person, the shit in that pic looks fucking retarded

christ, dont. every fucking faggot has that haircut these days.

It's true, be prepared to be called a hipster faggot gay douchebag. But you will slay pussy so... those insults don't really hold weight.

Besides, you're on Sup Forums. I'm sure you have been called much much worse

Ya and every faggot has a crew cut or a fade too. Should we just stop getting haircuts, Mr. Fashion police?

he looks so goddamn ridiculous. youre the richest man in your country, get some exercise, eat some better food, and get your teeth cleaned you small-dicked faggot.

no hair

>shaved head
>like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. space monkey!

Speaking from experience, undercuts are a super high maintenance haircut to keep looking fresh and sexy. From a fag to user, just grow your shit out, or get a big boy haircut. 1 to finger length is where it is at.

nothing says 'i'm poor and i don't give a fuck about myself' like a buzzcut

exactly. who cares if dudes that cant get laid mock you? do what you gotta do to get a chick worth showing off.

What style is that, troll or orc?

i can say with 100% certainty that not only am i not poor but i make WAY more than you

Get this haircut op

it just says that you are losing your hair, you are lazy, or that you dont give a shit what women think
>unless you are super athletic and have a perfectly shaped head. as a white guy anyway. bald niggers are status quo

People say "get a man's cut" and always like to say "when men were men" and in doing that they usually reference the 40's-50's. But they seem to miss the part where men had similar hair to this back then, maybe minus the fade.

The knuckledraggers that will make fun of you for this are nothing more than hypocritical gorillas beating their chests.