Anyone have this phone yet? Thinking about buying one? Any thoughts?

Anyone have this phone yet? Thinking about buying one? Any thoughts?

Have it in hand right now viewing this thread. Thing is fucking gorgeous.

Hell yeah man, the Galaxy S8 is an aw-

Google Pixel or you're a faggot

I have the s7 edge. I would like to get it but at the same time, I feel like once I get it the s9 will come out. So I'll stick with my current phone.

Phone literally just came out, S9 is easily a year away.

Thinking about trading in my iPhone for this.

Best decision you'll ever make

is that a huawei?
if so yes do it

I do and it's fucking great.

Honestly, but an iPhone. The security is A+

I'm sure i could wait that year. Hell i haven't even had this phone for a year.

Update complete niggers.

I have the S7 edge, absolutely love it. I know I will love the S8 as well

Apple is proprietary garbage

In my hand reading this thread, awesome phone. looks sweet

Get untouched Google pureness or might as well get a toddler toy phone.

Still need like 300$ to buy it

whats this phone do?

Have it and TOTALLY love it. Best fucking phone I ever had. Try to play a 4K 60fps on it. In-fucking-sane.

Done all day with it (heavy usage) and still 84% battery.

S8+

Bought it but it only releases on Friday next week in my country :(

NOKIA S8 is a great phone.

I have the S7, and don't feel like the S8 is worth the upgrade for me. The biggest thing I don't like is the curved screen because cases cant protect it as much.

Try Otterbox Defender.

I have it for my S7 and would not trust any other case, but for the curved screen there is no lip on the side that goes above the screen on the sides, leaving it open to damage if it fell and hit the corner of a table of something.

I have one for my pixel and damn, shits a life saver once in a while

Saved mines many times too...

nothing that any recent (within 5 years) android cant do

Biggest things are the 1440p AMOLED screen and USB-C charger.

This is not about "able to do it" or not. It is a speed and quality question too. My old 486DX with an orange on black screen can print text documents but I'd rather use my monster laptop anyway.

I'm waiting for the note 8 to come out

checked but fuck off. the s8 just means i can get an s7 cheap as fuck when i upgrade. you and your infinity pool screen can suck my entire dick

Kek

pic related
my phone. have been using since i bought it when it was released. is fast and can run any app currently available.

Maybe but you're still a faggot

what can i say? i just really like sucking dicks.

Do what your heart tells you to do.

Does it have the screen like the edge? If so that's horrible because it breaks easy

Yes, the screen goes to the edge. Maybe just don't buy one if you can't take care of your shit...

There is currently no option for a non curved screen. If they came out with a non curved one I would upgrade, but until then I'll stick with my S7

my dick is slightly curved. chicks dig it

I own both versions. It sucks. I am so upset I traded my iphone 7 plus in for this chinese crap.

That shit just makes the phone bulkier

your dick doesn't crack if you drop it though.

It's only as big as a moto razr though :/.

godamnit. lost

pixel is an ugly piece of shit

Maximus b8

checked.
i was antismartphone. rocked a razr for 7 years until it an heroed on me

Got an s7 edge and the new Android update looks fucking lovely.
You don't have to worry about the curve screen, you get used to it in literally minutes and no, it isn't likely to break as the screen is not the outer most part of the phone - there's still a super small bezel.

I have 2 phones an iPhone 7 and a S6
If the iPhone would play webms and gifs without an app I would have 2 iPhones and no Samsung. I hate having to open apps to play webms. That's the only thing I hate about iPhones

>but an iPhone. The security is A+
Not any complaints with mine except the wifi is trash on it. But i would imagine since there is nothing online about that it must just be my phone.

>muh laziness
>not a 7 plus
Nuff said.

My s6 edge broke and I take care of my shit. I didn't even notice how it broke. It would be understandable if I would have dropped it or something but when it breaks without even noticing and then you use your phone and see a cracked screen.. fuck that never buying another edge screen again

It is the plus actually

You don't even know how it happened so how can you complain. And why tf did you buy the s6 edge that was shit lmao

>tfw waiting for a non exploding Note

They are way too expensive.

Only fools waste 300 dollars on a handheld piece of junk.

Because I bought it when it came out and I agree it's shit but I just like how it plays webms without an app

Posting Goku memes is so 2003

300? I wish I could get a new phone for 300

Upgrading from an S5, the battery life and specs are great. It actually lasted a whole day on a single charge with heavy use.

Same here
From S5 to S8+

give me your paypal address before the thread dies

Kekked

Enjoy your chinese backdoor and data collection.

paypal.me/CWood231
Here it is

the s7 is a perfect phone already. gonna wait til the s15 comes out since the s7 can do all what the 8 can do.

the s5 is a great phone still.

Buy Xiaomi Mi6

While that may be true, I've pretty much destroyed the battery from leaving it plugged in all the time. The battery is actually expanding a bit and I'll be replacing it for use as a music player while I'm at work.

I'm fucking loving this Nougat 7.0 on my Note 5.

Android nailed it.

>have LG V20
>laugh at all the plebs thinking they have high end phones

>they can't even remove batteries
>what kind of degenerates are these

I work in a corporate retail store for a phone carrier. I love my s8+ get the tumi coated canvas case when it comes out. Just fucking trust me man. I deal with every phone and shitty ass people all day every day. Fuck people who don't know how to use icloud worse fucking customers ever

And for everyone thinking the edge screen will break easily. Nope samsung did their research. The edge is barely an edge anymore. It's small and not the focal point of the phone. The phone is fucking gorgeous and the display is to die for. Retained headphone Jack. Also, faggots complaining about where the finger print scanner is placed, don't even use. That's why they came up with facial recognition/iris scanner. It's amazing. The natural motion of taking your phone out and looking at it unlocks immediately. No other phone touches it now. Ask me anything op i play with every major everyday

>samsung did their research
phone explodes

That was the battery makers fault

> samsung did their research

moto 5 is pretty decent for $300. It's similar to the s7 spec wise, and runs Nougat

>Viewing this thread on iphone 5
>Asking myself how the fuck people are changing their phones every year, what for?
Not poorfag in case you think that

Kek