/grimes/

Discuss the "astro-changeling, music producer, griever 4 erth" Claire Boucher aka Grimey aka Grimes.

Video of the day: youtube.com/watch?v=obe5lgZVaNQ
Vote for Venus Fly video [no registration required]: mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/

Remember: be nice to Grimes!

Other urls found in this thread:

mmva.muchmusic.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-grimes-tattoos/
youtu.be/jRfuqtDXsDw
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick thinkin'. Good on you op.

Here's a tip from spaghetti master herself: spaghetti in Tokyo is really good

Venus fly was the first song that I listened to by her and I nearly puked.
Bishop Briggs is better

only 2 replies wow, shes so relevant

>be me
>cracking a open a cold one with the boys
>I tell Randall to play Grimes
>they all laugh at me because her music is bad

>they all laugh at me because her music is bad
Nope. They laugh at you because they + you = plebs. Nothing suprising.

LOL that's adorable. You're so sensitive.

But I like Grimes...

Explain
>because her music is bad
Why did you write that if you pretend to like her?

I meant to say because they thought, sorry

god bless our grimes but those synchronised stage dancers need to go

claire~

OK.

I honestly think she needs them to help her with her stage anxiety. If there's other people on stage with her I think it helps her calm her nerves.

Plus, there's nothing wrong with the dancers.

if it helps her, ok then. but generally i find dancers to be cheesy as hell.

then again this is coming from somebody who primarily listens to martial industrial and metal, so..

I'm a metal head myself. I don't mind the dancers. I can see that they're all working together to put on a good show. People respond well to the energy.

You might not see it, but you've gotta think of it in a more feminine way I guess. They're all ladies having a good time.

poop face

Probably sweeter than the ladies you date though heh.

:(

Oh come on champ. Don't be a poor sport. I was only kidding.

i hate you

I love grimes!

Why? You can't be so sensitive.

i love grimes but i am dumbfounded how you niggers can talk about her 24/7 365. you guys are worse than the kpop threads

nigga there ain't nobody worse than the kpop threads

at least kpop threads have multiple groups to discuss. not talking music at all, cuz i actually listen to grimes. but we're talking literally one girl and there is never not an active grimes thread. way worse

What's a kpop thread?

claire boucher my love

Who doesn't?

407 posts in the old thread: what other female artist could claim such popularity on Sup Forums after more than 1 year and a half since the latest album?

I met Grimes once, but it was under some weird circumstances and I sometimes question if it ever actually happened.

interesting

please elaborate

Don't yell at me please

hahahahaha
I'm sorry

I had won an exotic Amazon River tour on Wheel of Fortune. One day while our tour group stopped for snacks at a sketchy village on the river bank, I heard some strange music that sounded like it was coming from the jungle. It must've done something to my brain because I strayed off from the group in a trancelike state. I wandered aimlessly through the jungle. Then at some point I woke up from this state and saw above me in a tree a strange humanoid creature like a forest nymph. As my eyes began to focus on it, I discovered it was Grimes in a green tunic and all about her was an unearthly glow. She noticed me standing there dumbstruck and asked me if I was lost. I told her that as long as I'm here with you, I'd be glad to stay lost forever. At the time I thought it sounded pretty clever. But she just giggled. "Thath pretty corny, user, but you have to go back".
She stared at me with her magical eyes and I felt the world around me spin and I became dizzy and light headed. It felt like I was shrinking to an incredibly small size and that if it kept on going this way I would disappear completely. In this hazy state I soon found myself floating high above the jungle canopy. I was flying. I had become a butterfly! I fluttered all the way back to civilization. Only when I re-entered the world of man did I return to my human form.

interesting

>swn be your dream girl

good post

bump

>what other female artis
What male artist, for that matter?

Fuck off with this fanfiction shit

Fyi it's called a copypasta.

mmva.muchmusic.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-grimes-tattoos/

And they say people on Sup Forums are obsessive/crazy.

sold out on suicide squad, fucking corporate shill

who is this semen demon

even better post

Actually, it's original content made with love and care to honor Grimes.

>wasting time to make all these shitty pictures
why are you so obsessed?

grimes is a powerful warrior, he's clearly accenting her natural beauty which no one wants to talk about

I'm seeing strength like rachel dolezal in this photo. People want grimes just to have delicate white features all the time. Stop being disgusting.

You seem like a bit of an oddball, but if you like Grimes its OK!

thanks claire!

still cute fool. you'll have to try a lot harder than that

Heil Grimes
Heil victory
Heil the new board order

wtf?

claire my wife when

It's over. The board is shit again. A lot of people were really stupid and showed their cards though. This board is being destroyed by people in a literal conspiracy. Sad.

>407 posts
>52 posters
wowee

>sold out
In what sense?

Relax Senpai. We're still good. There is still light here.

Wrong.

>Arnold.jpg

youtu.be/jRfuqtDXsDw
is the full set out anywhere?

Not anymore...

that could have been a thousand days ago desu

this, this guy

There could conceivably be something worth discussing if you cunts could last five fucking minutes without making yet another thread about your smelly waifu.

Hello, it was beautiful while it lasted. A lockdown control grid police state.

neanderthal

how about alien? she's more evolved than a neanderthal like you.

yes

In my opinion, Grimes' music isn't to my tastes. But hear me out, I'm not hating on her. Her voice is very pretty. I respect her because she's got such a following on Sup Forums. Sadly I cannot get into her music. On another note, her music videos (which I assume that she actually directs) are very fun.
>inb4 this is bait and everyone gets mad.

>inb4 this is bait and everyone gets mad.
this is actually a decent opinion.

>Sadly I cannot get into her music.
many people said that, including myself. but after listening to her music for a while it suddenly clicked big time. you just need to have a bit of patience.

btw, did you listen to her entire discography?

How do you know she's smelly? And if she IS smelly, what does she smell like?

Nah, you're free to express your opinion. I appreciate contrasting opinions. I'm not a super crazy fan of hers. I'm deep into her music and i'm a big fan but at the same time that doesn't mean i'm incapable of accepting that people aren't as into her.

What's the best music for cracking open a cold one with the boys?

Maybe Skillet?

Depends on what The Boys are in the mood for.
I'm thinking of forming a band with The Boys called "Cody and The Boiz". My name isn't Cody however and I'm not The Boys.w

>those nipples
Guess I'm a Grimes fan now

Definitely Flaccid Pancake
Imma laff if she turns out to be a drag Queen/tranny

The new Papa Roach album

You should try her music too. It's truly gorgeous. Sample - youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54

I would have sexual intercourse with grimes for the sole purpose of procreation.

just thought you guys should know that

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

same, especially after seeing them nips

grimes is pretty much the artist of the decade

Boys, keep it in your pants. Try and have some respect for the lady.

she should wear a bra if she wants respect

Nah. She doesn't have to do anything. Her nips may be showing but that doesn't mean she's throwing herself out there for us to have a quip over about how we'd fuck her.

Don't get me wrong, that's where the mind wanders, admittedly. But she's commented previously about how that makes her uncomfortable. So again, I try to have some respect for her.

You don't have to respect her, but I thought i'd ask politely anyway.

there's nothing wrong with nipples. why people act so offended about a perfectly normal thing?

>offended
wat

Just because the headlights are on, doesn't mean she's inviting people over for a fuck.

she's just asking for those nips to be twisted

>ywn cover Grimes in your hot sticky Ranch

>ywn munch on Grimes' Hidden Valley

people throw their things at there are easy to shine. protip: your can't.

>ywn give Grimes your Vitamin D

ranch or cool ranch?