Does anyone know where a guy can find uncensored versions of this artist' stuff?

Does anyone know where a guy can find uncensored versions of this artist' stuff?
also general loli thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1L8UhukQgAl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kikurage (crayon arts)

Will dump

If you have an Android phone, google sankaku black app. You're welcome.

Roll to your heart's content

rollo

but seriously, does nobody know where to find that guys art?

oooh

fucking roll

roll

Rolllll

>Vagina on the front of girl

Guy obviously hasn't seen a vagina before.

Kek

boom

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

ive seen that art before. I found a censored and uncensored dump in a huge zip file. I don't remember where i got it, and it's gone now sadly.. I wish i could help. Stupid failing hard drive.

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

tl;dr

Tbh: Isn't this Shit-fuck pedostuff ?!
This is really sick :/

Rollerino

Rolling, but in reality I'm ok with a girl of any age. Young, old, I love em all.

only anatomically correct image in this book.

rollin

ok

If you don't like it don't click it? Dumbass.

what the FUCK is that spread? holy shit..

I go for drawings because it feels the same for me and seems a better option than the real deal.

You're late this time.

At least her vagina isn't on the front of her in that image.

I have that saved from yesterday
vocaroo.com/i/s1L8UhukQgAl

Rolling

Anymore?

Is that the end?

Anyone have lolis making cute tinkles?

RIP Loli thread

i wonder if they actually believe they are accomplishing something by posting stale old ass copy pasta

No one has any idea?

Me rn

So that does mean that this sick Shit doesn't exist ?! Get Professional help

Copypasta.

>all these newfags getting triggered by this thread

you faggots are on the wrong website

I think you also need professional help for following a thread where content you despise is still being posted. If you're so disgusted why are you here? The door's right there.

roll thoinky

>im new to this site and i demand everyone allign their sensibilities with mine
preach the truth Sup Forumsrother

TFW People are surprised/disgusted that Sup Forums is filled with fucked up loli lovers. get the fuck out normies

kikurage (crayon arts)

Search gelbooru.

Fuck off.

rolling

>kikurage
holy shit its loli heaven, thanks Sup Forumsro

>frogs don't have teeth
gtfo degenerate

AND WHERES THE REST OF MY LOLI?

>tfw your loli is too high res to post

r0llin

They c me rollllllllin

pixiv

HEY THATS NOT A LOLI YOU HEATHEN!

rollerino

rolling for 0-1 because i'm not a fucking degenerate.

is that.. anais?

roll