Seriously, what does it feel to live in a first world country?

I've lived in a third world hellhole all of my life and I don't have the slightest idea of what it is to live in a civilized country.

Is everyone incredibly smart? does everything looks clean? it is safe to walk at night? everything just works like magic?

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUFyC1Pbbu0
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime
youtu.be/VWcJbayKKhc?t=285
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> is everyone incrediby smart
absolutely not

>does everything looks clean
depends on where you live

>is it safe to walk at night
depends where you live

>everything works like magic
yes

> puts a vikang country as model for civilization

WE

What first world country did you live in?

>Italy
>first world
you're not allowed to bring calabria, sardinia, sicily, napoli, etc...

I think he meant the United States.

Yes to all

Doesn't count.

here's a case study on how not everyone is incredibly smart

>Is everyone incredibly smart?
NO
does everything looks clean?
Depeneds, probapy yes, but sometims fucking NO
it is safe to walk at night?
Yes for my expirience
everything just works like magic?
And magic called money

This is something I would like to know too.

why are you responding

Please enlight me about how your country has produced better culture or better christians than calabria

Why not?

Chilean here. Can answer with the perspective you want because I asked myself the same things before living in Europe.
People are, on average, smarter. There are some brain dead idiots and reggaeton peasants but they are not 50% of the population.
Cities look clean as fuck all around Europe, except big major cities like Paris and Rome but its still cleaner than Latin American capitals.
It is ridiculously safe to walk at night in Europe. You can even be looking at your phone playing games like Pokémon GO and nobody will rob you. Dangerous zones are a meme compared to Latin America. USA may be different though, I dont know.
Things work better in general, but some things work worse. Spain for example is too bureaucratic and everything legal takes for ever.

No, most of people are dumb like in third-world countries but here we all think we are smart
>does everything looks clean?
No
>it is safe to walk at night
Yes, even in """dangerous""" area
>everything just works like magic
No

Also something of very boring in first-world countries is that 95% of ppl are pussies who are scared of everything

don't listen to that meanie igor

coldhole, climate worse than russia
no summer

>no summer
Heaven.

Imagine if Russia was on a separate giant Continent alone...
No escape.

>I've lived in a third world hellhole all of my life and I don't have the slightest idea of what it is to live in a civilized country.
>
>Is everyone incredibly smart? does everything looks clean? it is safe to walk at night? everything just works like magic?
>
>pls respond

1. Compared to Chile, yes
2. Very clean, sometimes too clean. Anglos call my hometown "Toytown"
3. Yes

Wtf I hate the Dutch now

There are definitely cities where 'everyone' or most people are reasonably smart in some 1st world countries. 'Incredibly' would be a stretch.
From my experience, most native Viennese are smarties and cultured. NYC and DC-born people too, usually only whites.

I also think white people born in cities such as Oslo or Stockholm are likely predominantly intelligent

Nice meme, Chile is first world.

Sardinia is a model for all civilizations around the world, the rest are true though.

>that flag
>first world

NO

It's perfect, I've been to Switzerland and Portugal

Everything just works, everything is clean, there's no dirt in the streets, people are better looking, everyone has a nice a car, there's space for everyone, the climate is comfy, the food is better, the products are better

we live in shit my friend

Thanks for reply my man, I envy your comprehension of things in written form. You must be really smart as a 1st world citizen.

I would like to know this too

>Bullying Iceland
Fuck off. They are a lovely nation.

First world
>America
>Canada
>Australia
>NZ
>western Europe
>Northern Europe

2nd world
>Eastern Europe
>Southern Europe
>Balkans
>South America

I read Sardinia might be the origin of the "sea people" who wiped out the ancient civilisations in the near east

BRAVO

Sardinians among other people. What we know as "sea peoples" were not 1 but at least 5 different ethnic groups. And the fact that they finished those civiliZations is the reason for Grece, hence Rome, who in time would be finished by other savages.

>muh murderous ancestors

I'm proud 2bh

Stressful.

>one educated Chilean

no the quality of our education system is suffering from lower entry requirements for secondary schools
yes but it starts getting worse
> it is safe to walk at night?
15 years ago yes. nowadays we have plenty of no-go areas which include public places like stations, plazas around the town hall, lakes etc.

No, education is taken for granted by most.
Varies in each country. England is generally clean, particularly in villages and suburbs but some towns and cities can be pretty grimy, especially because of the old Victorian buildings. People tend to litter a lot too, if you drive on any main road or motorway you might notice a lot of litter on the side. Lots of gum on the floor too in parts of the cities, especially near nightclubs and bars.
>it is safe to walk at night?
Yeah, might not be in certain parts of the major cities though. But the chances of being raped or abducted is minuscule, fair to say.
>everything just works like magic?
Yep, Harry Potter is an almost dead-on accurate representation of life in the first world

Everything you said, but reverse
Well, maybe I don't have right to answer, cause many people refuse to call Poland 1st world cunt; actually it's shithole, but less than Chile

>less than Chile

source?

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>expecting sources

Anyway, when I was in sth like lower-highschool (gymnasium), we have a lot of meetings with travelers from Poland and with foreigners. There wasn't Chilean guy, but I guess that Chille doesn't differ from other South American cunts.

Anyway, praise Allende.

'twas but a jest :^)

Not exactly

Compared to the stuff you see from 3rd world countries then yes.

Obviously. If it's not safe to work around at all hours you can't really call it a first world country.

>everything just works like magic?
No it just works like it's suposed to when people don't fuck up everything at every given chance

Murrica has devolved into second world, desu.

This t b h.

Move USA into 2nd world and this is a pretty spot on list.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUFyC1Pbbu0

>Dangerous zones are a meme compared to Latin America.
How so? What could possibly happen in a dangerous zone?

It is like playing a video game on easy mode.

>question to first world countries
>USA and Russia respond
the delusion is real

>in Europe
you get mugged

>in Brasil
you get mugged by a tranny mulatto drug dealer and your kids' kidneys get sold on the black market so a dying samba dancer can keep doing cocaine and doing sick football ball bouncings

I don't think you quite understand the definitions 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries. Its based on their alliances.
1st world= allied to the US
2nd world = allied to USSR (no longer truly applicable)
3rd world = Neutral/not allied

That's not how it's used anymore. Wikipedia explains it pretty well

>Since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the definition has instead largely shifted to any country with little political risk and a well functioning democracy, rule of law, capitalist economy, economic stability and high standard of living. Various ways in which modern First World countries are often determined include GDP, GNP, literacy rates and the Human Development Index.[1] In common usage, "First World" refers to the rich nations of the world

America has all of those, while me may decline in the future our economy and living standards are still at the top

America differs from the first world in that you guys actually have dangerous no-go areas. We don't have those in Canada, and they don't have them in western Europe, Australia, or NZ.

Well I mean we have a population of 325 million and we're not a homogenous country. Of course we're going to have a few shitty areas like the rust belt

Huge parts of the USA are literally the Third World in poverty, health, infrastructure, corruption, law and order etc.

>Implying there are no Islamic no-go zones in western Europe

Is everyone incredibly smart? does everything looks clean? it is safe to walk at night? everything just works like magic?

If you're rich then yes to all the above.
If you're normal then no, no, usually, no.

The same thing could be said about Brazil, though. Except that the "few shitty areas" are like half of the country kek

>few shitty areas

The murder rate in the US is literally 4 times higher than the UK and we are poorer and have shitholes like London, Glasgow and Northern Ireland

Except our economy and living standards are still infinitely better than yours.

Don't go there. It's a big country, and its very easy to avoid those bad places.

No, we're not to any extent. Yurop could stand to learn some things from american cops during their current migrant crisis, law and order is like a religion to us.

>1.1/100,000
My whole state is pretty peaceful. What's the murder rate in your region?

There really aren't, not compared to America at least

>Yurop could stand to learn some things from american cops

Bait

>american having any authority on 1st world cunts

I don't get it, are you trying to imply the US is First World or is this that "bait" that kids talk about these days?

Nigger detected

Chile is a really awful cunt though. mexico, india, thailand are also 'third-world' but are so much better than you with lots of people from the first world doing tourism and becoming expats there

>tfw you lose on easy mode

I don't know about Thailand, but
>mexico
>india
>much better than chile

either a CHI or a POO

0.9 for the whole UK, London is 1.1

lol

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

I was asking to 1st world countries only

they're objectively better across many metrics. chile really is an utter shithole. oh and i'm white

>so a dying samba dancer can keep doing cocaine and doing sick football ball bouncings

that guy deserves to live a bit longer desu

i live in a first world area of my country.

1. Everyone is community college / 4 year degree or more educated, to the point that the people at the supermarket have 4 year degrees

2. There are no dead dogs on the road, but lots of racoons, and deer occasionally

3. No, it is not safe to walk in the city, and where I live you would be hit by a car

4. No, you have to complain constantly to be served by the government / medical

I needed anti-biotics, so I ended up fileing about 4-6 greivances against 3 doctors, in order to "build my potential case" against them, but they gave me my medication after 3 months of making complaints.

You don't understand crime if you think less crime means better cops or vice-versa

If you take out blacks/mexicans our murder rate looks a lot better!

>AMERICA LOVES LAW AND ORDER

>USA not developed and First World
This meme is stupid

>you get mugged by a tranny mulatto drug dealer and your kids' kidneys get sold on the black market so a dying samba dancer can keep doing cocaine and doing sick football ball bouncings

You're a fucking moron if you think the financial district of Manhattan symbolizes first world. Go upstream 20 miles and see how first world it looks.

NYCs GDP alone is almost as big as Canada's and almost 4 times that of Denmark's.

>Go upstream 20 miles and see how first world it looks.
Not him but do you mean Yonkers? It's not great but it's not shit.

DELETE THIS FUCKING POST WE NEED THE TOURIST MONEY

No, most people are simple

For the most part yes

Mostly yes

>Allende

youtu.be/VWcJbayKKhc?t=285

is this 1st world?

Eastern Europe has a bit of a bad reputation but in reality it's so much different. I'd consider Poland and Czech Republic first world.

switzerland is hyper-1st world, they are ahead of everything

you need to do some serious jewing to get to that level of first worlderness

>Italy, 30 years, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Borgias.
Switzerland, 700 years, cockoo clock

Not going to compare my country with switzerland, but southern Chile and Argentina have that kind of towns. Just saying

stop being fucking pathetic please.

this makes me want to die, i will never experience living in a place like this

these are Orson Wells words though

kek at jealous fucks
so seriously stay where you are don't envy us
it is horrible here
total disaster
your shitholes are full of smart people
in fact YOU are the smartest of them
amen