Why aren't you cumming in a latina right now?

Why aren't you cumming in a latina right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1492840087832.webm
youtu.be/i_IG3m3e11Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do I have to do to get a latina gf?

i hate beans

mine would have a nicer ass

Because they're disgusting subhumans

Speaka de espanol ese.

Just did OP

i.4cdn.org/gif/1492840087832.webm

I prefer men who vote for my man Trump, that's why! Also I prefer to suck stiff penises.

Hey Milo

Disgusting but still better than a nigger

I have several times. She's asleep right now tho

Latinas are harder to pick up than other girls, they require a level of social skills that I don't have.

because im on Sup Forums dumbass

Latina girls are ridiculously fucking hot until one of the following happens
>they have a kid
>get old
>get married
Then they expire. It's even more so if its more than just one. I've never seen a race fluctuate so aggressively on the scale. Do yourselves a favour boys, get a nice Scandinavian blond girl

My ideal is a thin white or Asian girl and to fuck busty latina and black girls on the side

because most of them look like that girl, except with ugly faces and not even pregnant.

>favour
fuck you eurocunt

>tfw you've been nutting in your step sister since she was 13
>tfw she has had them latina baby birthing hips since 14
>tfw you've successfully gone close to 7 years with only 2 close calls

I tried she wouldn't let me

>tfw I had that dream and I fucked it all up
Had a tiny little blond girl, blue eyes. Tiny a cups and a cute butt. She liked leopard print and weighed maybe 100 pounds and barely pushed 5'1". And the side was a 5'3" Columbian girl that was thin but had a boob job.

I'm a fucking retard and am single now. I fucking hate myself for it

because they smell like urine and are only very very slightly better than niggers

>>>>Canadian.

Can this now be a pregnant thread?

What happened?

I had a big tittied Asian girl for awhile who was into me fucking thin girls, but she kept getting fatter (which is why I want to do the reverse).

even more pathetic

Blond thing crashed and burned cause of Columbian. We were really hitting it off and we were definitely an item. Fuck she didn't look like it cause she was so small but she loved being absolutely broken in bed. Spanking, humiliation, pet play...you name it. But I was a fucking retard and decided instead of sticking with the q t waifu tier girl I went after the Columbian. I probably wouldn't have had I not been co-workers with her. Long story short I ended things with blond and she's married now, still hot as fuck and Columbian went on to dating my best friend. What's worse is Columbian sucked in bed.

Sometimes I'll see the blonde post on facebook and I just wanna commit Subaru.
>but she kept getting fatter
Yeah never worth it. Never go for a fatty fam

Because the browner a bitch is the more fertile they seem to be and I already have three kids

because a bunch of Spics are?

That's too bad, man. Bummer that it was all for shitty sex anyway. Ultimately you'll find someone else.

>Yeah never worth it. Never go for a fatty fam

She wasn't fat when we started, but since she was like 5' tall with giant giant tits, and I usually looked at her from above it just snuck up over the years without me noticing. Tried getting her to work out but it didn't work. Sometimes I miss her tits, but definitely not her belly by the end.

^ promote that man.

youtu.be/i_IG3m3e11Y

>Sometimes I miss her tits
Yeah there is something unbelievably satisfying about smothering your face in a pair of fat tits but they need to be natural to be best. That's super funny sneak up though.

aids basically