>his country can't afford hi res boats
lmaoing at your life, swedecuck

Roll

I know they float.
I know when they don't it's bad.
You suck cock
And that makes your nana sad.

WHATS DIFF?

As someone that's training for a 3rd engineer's license I can say you can put a boat on a ship but you can't put a ship on a boat

Sea Shadow (IX-529) was an experimental stealth ship built by Lockheed for the United States Navy to determine how a low radar profile might be achieved and to test high stability hull configurations which have been used in oceanographic ships

I can't swim

Maybe you need the 4th engineer training course.

>$200,000 bullets
who thought this was wise

Fuck you got me there but I'll work in the engine room so I'll never see the top side

This is a tipical target practice boat, if you like to shoot at things this is the boat for you, come between Libia and sicily and help yourself, there are plenty of targets!

Skjold-class corvettes (skjold means "shield" in Norwegian) are a class of six large, superfast, stealth missile corvettes in service with the Royal Norwegian Navy. The boats were formerly classed as MTBs (motor torpedo boats) but, from 2009, the Royal Norwegian Navy has described them as corvettes (korvett) because their seaworthiness is seen as comparable to corvettes, and because they do not carry torpedoes. They were built at the Umoe Mandal yard. With a maximum speed of 60 knots (110 km/h), the Skold-class corvettes were the fastest combat ships afloat at the time of their introduction.

explain
why bullets are expesive and why bad

I just remember see the Cole brought back like that.

I thought that was the American destroyer actually. But that thing looks like it has expensive bullets too.

it's bad because every time you fire that fucking thing it costs taxpayers $200k.

The Great Democratic People's Republic of Korea possesses great and powerful ships that scared away the Imperialist Pig's ships to Australia. The Nongo-class, personally overseen by Dear Leader will turn carrier into burning scrap heap!

I heard these were gonna sea trial the rail gun in 2016. never heard any more about it since.
is the rail gun whats so expensive ?
isn't it just like a mono rail shooting an unguided chunk of metal through the air like 7x the speed of sound

The Nongo class is a term used by the US Department of Defense to identify a series of new medium-size warships built by North Korea starting in the 2000s. Little numbers of such vessels are believed to be in service, but they appear to form the core of a modernized Korean People's Navy

it's a railgun shooting a fucking popsci bullet loaded with expensive hardware so it can home in on targets

actually seems decent
has Russian Kh-35 guided missiles that could destroy an arlegh burke class destroyer and maybe even a carrier

and has a 76mm gun turret capable of dispatching any patrol poats or smaller threats

and theres an artillery version for supporting land operations

If you're going to have a boat thread, can't forget this

the shit's too big, call me a pussy but i went to the beach with my family for the first time in 10 years and freaked the fuck out. got drunk and just stopped looking up

bump, subs for lyfe

BOATY!
how ya been man

Ferrari

Kek. Fuckin Shakespeare

fuck, that makes me uncomfortable. yet im intrigued

unz.com/topic/uss-liberty/

do u think theres any classified sub projects in the works?
whats the future of subs?
am I gonna see unmanned vtol sub carriers in my life time

submechanophobia activate

how bout dis fuckin bat boat

That's not the Zumwalt

Because the Murrikans planned to make 32 of them, but now only plan on getting three. So drastically less bullets made = a higher price for each individual bullet.

how am I porkins??

It was actually fine after that wave subsided. Modern cruise ships are designed to upright themselves against tidal forces exceeding 110 degrees. Its all to do with the physics of ballasts adhered to the heel of the ship :^)

THESE ARE NOT BOATS, THESE ARE SHIPS!!!!!!

The new battleships look like shitty 16 bit renders from an early 90's game. They're gay and ugly and stupid.

no, the ship looks like it came out of star wars

That thing always looks so Superfriends to me.

dreadnaught class
coming to the falklands 2050

it somehow looks like a very rare pepe

and stealthy