Lets compare these two:

lets compare these two:

>Ledger's first scene:
executes a plan to rob the mob's bank and makes the crew double-cross and murder each other with him surviving and putting a fake grenade in William Fichtner mouth

>Leto's first scene:
He is at a strip club wasting his time making it rain and then literally begs a black man to cuck him

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ivgkwe.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3fC82qd-fg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ledger's magic trick
He kills a man by stumping his face against a pencil making it "disapear" while making the other goons back off by having a vest full of grenades

>Nicholson
Gas people to death leaving them a disturbing grin on his face

>Leto
He just shoots a guy in the head, nothing interesting or memorable

We all agree Leto's the worst Joker.

yea but some dcucks are still in denial

those things aren't lethos fault though. that's writing/direction shitting the bed.

To be fair even Lawrence Olivier in his prime would be lucky if he could produce a more memorable performance than Heath Ledger's Joker

Leto has confirmed multiple times that they cut out a lot of his Joker scenes, which he hates, because he considered them to be good.

And he wanted the movie to be R rated.

>cuck meme

It's a lose-lose gangster trick morons

it probably should have been, but they tried to have their cake and eat it too which was stupid of DC

really, if they wanted to be successful they should probably just fire all the executives that keep fucking with the style directors like snyder try to make. why even hire them in the first place if that's what you're going to do.

I disagree, this movie reduced his role to badly edited flashbacks. I bet the new Batman movie will really show leto as the joker

>leto 100% wants a standalone film featuring this piss poor joker

It's a shame. The design grew on me and I consider Leto a good actor, but so much was cut out you can't really say much about it. The whole movie was just bad.

I agree. All he seems like in the final product is Marilyn Manson with more tattoos and green hair.

>we
>all
Nah.

>fire all the executives that keep fucking with the style directors like snyder try to make
what? they let Snyder do whatever the fuck he wanted and the result was shit

IT SHOULDNT BE THIS EASY

it should NOT be this easy to say "wow yup everybody was right he really did suck shit from the start"

dc is dead to me

>There are real people online who like Joker's tats and grill

Someone post the link to the HONKA scene

Who?

THIIIIIS. Holy fuck half this board is literally retarded.

Guy refuses offer: Get indignant and kill him.
Guy accepts offer: Get mad he's trying to fuck your girlfriend and kill him.

He just wanted to kill him.

>what? they let Snyder do whatever the fuck he wanted and the result was shit

Rñthere was a fuckton of corporate meddling

>Leto's first scene:
>He is at a strip club wasting his time making it rain and then literally begs a black man to cuck him

I guess I interpreted that scene differently. I thought Joker had already made up his mind to kill the guy after he called Harley a bad bitch. He was just fucking with him after with the whole you can fuck her thing.

Doesn't make the scene that much more memorable though.

>TDK Joker kills a nigger with a pencil
>SS Joker begs a nigger to fuck his woman
time's has surely changed familia

I can just imagine the conversation at DC
>hey did you hear that edgy R-rated superhero movie Deadpool has been critically acclaimed and has also broken numerous box office record
>that's amazing, don't we also have an R-rated superhero movie currently in production?
>yeah, it's called Suicide Squad
>okay call them and make them rewrite the entire script, cut out all the edgy scenes and edit the movie so that it gets the PG-13 rating, that'll definitely make our movie critically and commercially successful

Meme "Joker".

I have only seen Leto and Ledger Joker, but I thought he was fine as him. Really shitty writing and sparse screentime killed it. No fluidity in the scenes with him.

This is an interesting comparison.

why not just kill him then

it's not like that would be any more or less joker-ish than what he actually did

he didn't have any weird convoluted way of killing this guy like having harley poison him with lipstick, or shooting a few blanks at him, laughing, then shooting him for real

all he did was just kill him for hitting on his girlfriend, anyone can do that

Mind-boggling.

Will HONKA HONKA became the new WHY SO SERIOUS?

>Hey, we're gonna rob this bank with some other guys. But when they do [x] you take 'em out, so we get more money!

How did none of the criminals aside from the last one realize wtf was going on?

>But there was a new goon in town who called himself Monster T. He stared, then he kept staring, and Joker felt him heating up from all the way across the club.
>“Hey. Yes! There she is,” Joker said loudly enough to be heard. “The infamous Harley Quinn. You enjoying her, pal?”
>Monster T started to say yes, then realized his mistake.
>“No. No way. That’s your lady, Joker.” Yet he couldn’t help but take another look at Harley, before turning back. “I mean, you an’ me, we do a helluva lotta business. I ain’t messin’ that up.” Then he fell silent and looked at the floor, no doubt hoping that would satisfy the Joker.
>The Joker stood and stared at T.
>“Are you saying you don’t like her?” he said. >“Maybe you’re saying you hate her?” Joker leaned in, and T tried to push back, but there was a wall behind him. “What do you have against her, T?”
>Monster T waved his hands in protest. >“C’mon, Joker,” the goon stammered. “What am I gonna say, brother? There ain’t no right answer.”
>Joker turned to Harley, who was still dancing, and whistled to her. She cartwheeled off the stage and joined them.
>“Mister J?” she said, grinning.
>Monster T knew what was coming next. She was gonna tear him into little pieces. Or worse.
>Joker patted T on the shoulder and smiled. T flinched.
>“Harley, it’s been a good run ’til now, but you’re my gift to this gentleman. You belong to him.”
>Monster T stared. What the hell game was the clown playing? Harley ground her way onto T’s lap and gave an approving nod. “This guy? Cool.” She brought her face close to his. “You know you’re cute,” she said. “So, you want me? I’m all yours, lover.”
>She rested her hand on his thigh. T couldn’t stop sweating as his gaze went back and forth between Harley and Joker. He knew he was caught between two psychopaths, but he didn’t know if they left him any sort of exit strategy.

>not recognizing a lose lose setup

Why do women love Leto's joker?

He is just a punk who beats women and treats them like property

>“Joker,” T said, pleading with psychopath number one. “I don’t want no beef.”
>Joker stretched his arms and yawned. “Then accept my gift. I’m sick of her,” he said as he pulled his purple .45 from his pocket and held it out. “Or better, shoot her. Push her hair right on back with a bullet. Either way, do me the favor. Please.”
>Harley caressed Monster T’s face and gave him a series of small pecks. It felt really good, he thought, but then he shook himself back to reality. The gun hovered there in Joker’s hand.
>“Right between my eyes, lover,” she said, poking her index finger just above her nose. “In the good ol’ glabella.”
Monster T had to take the gun. If he didn’t, that white-skinned lunatic would surely shoot him, even with Quinn sitting in his lap for the whole club to see. So he accepted it.
>“Say thank you,” Joker said.
>“Thank you,” Monster T replied. This had to be a joke, but they’d already taken it too far. Harley edged herself off him and stood, watching intently. T kept praying Joker would suddenly burst out laughing.
>Just a joke, he’d say. Just a big, funny ha-ha joke.
>The Joker wasn’t even smiling.
>What were they going to do to him? If he told Joker Harley was gorgeous, Joker would kill him for trying to step in on his girl. If he told Joker she wasn’t gorgeous, Joker would kill him for intimating that he had lousy taste in women.
>T was sweating buckets. The tension was growing. There were dozens of eyes, staring only at him.
>“So,” Joker said, “do you know the answer now?”
>He did, and he silently nodded.
>Joker laughed and gestured for him to continue. “Time for you to save yourself.”
>Monster T looked at the purple gun, still in his hand, and placed its barrel directly under his chin. He didn’t believe in God, but he muttered a quick prayer, then squeezed the trigger and blew most of his head to hell and gone.

They don't, really.

besides "honka honka I'm so CRAZY look how crazy I am people" why did he kill the black dude in the first place?

>inb4 because he disrepected Harley
I can see the Joker killing out of whim but I dont see the Joker killing for Harleys honor I think he just said "she is a bad bitch" which is a compliment in the "urban" world Leto Joker is in

What his henchmen see

>boss asked a black guy to fuck his gf
>he got shot for rejecting him
You wouldnt catch Tony Soprano doing this

Because it's not that he cares, he needs to keep the appearance that he does to keep his enterprise in line

MOS was 40% Nolan and Goyer but BvS was 100% Snyder on crack

>But Joker, I am gay
There, solved the whole thing.

Christ, the Green Goblin in Spiderman was a better joker than Leto

>How did none of the criminals aside from the last one realize wtf was going on?

They didn't now each other. He hired them separately and they probably met that morning, if they met at all, assuming they met at the bank.

>killing this guy like having harley poison him with lipstick
you know WB fucked up when even random anons in Sup Forums come up with more interesting/memorable ways than their highly paid writers

>why did he kill the black dude in the first place?
Because.
Is Ledger that ingrained in your brain that you can't conceive a Joker that just does shit for the hell of it, like he actually is? He's not an anarchist with a great cause, or out to prove that humanity is shit. The Joker has always literally fucked with people for shits and giggles.

I just figured they tried to write a Joker that actually cared about Harley, like actually loved her. Why the hell else would he go to such lengths to try and get her back? If he did love her and being "crazy" like he was supposed to be, the bad bitch comment could be taken badly. Maybe part of crazy to the writers is over protective and not liking of any jealousy from other people. Maybe he just decided to kill him anyways before the meeting because fuck it, he's crazy!

I'll admit though, I never read the comics so maybe the Joker did love her in the comics, never seemed like it though based on what I've read.

So, you like that?
You think that's good writing for the Joker?

>Why the hell else would he go to such lengths to try and get her back?

Have you ever thought with your dick, bro?

>He didn’t think he’d ever miss her. After all, she offered him nothing beyond total subservience and unconditional love. Traits he was absolutely certain could easily be replaced by adopting some mangy, flea-bitten shelter dog.
>But finding another sex-starved, mallet-wielding psychopath didn’t turn out to be quite that easy. Even though he had wanted to take a drill to her head every time she called him Puddin’ or Mr. J, he actually craved that now.

>Suddenly, he broke the surface. The girl was limp in his arms. As they floated, he looked at her and began giggling. Her flesh had been bleached white, just like his. Only she was a babe, and her skin had an alluring alabaster glow to it.
>He stared at her for many more ticks before he realized she wasn’t moving. Or breathing. >Was she already dead?
>“Nononono,” he said. “I’m not done with you. I’ve got many years of humiliation I want to heap upon you, Doctor.” He put his lips over hers and breathed life back into her tiny, little, sexy, sexy body.

>I just figured they tried to write a Joker that actually cared about Harley, like actually loved her.
I don't think they did. The scenes where he's abusive towards her were just cut out of the final product.

>Why do women love Leto's joker?
>He is just a punk who beats women and treats them like property
You just answered your own question

Calm down faggot. It's time for your enema so Big Buck can slide is cock in that ass without getting poopoo dick, okay fuckface?

still sucks and why the fuck would Monster T be afraid of Leto's Joker and even worse if he is already in a lose lose situation just make run for it and kill that skinny tattoed faggot

It's not just Leto's Joker they love. Women have always loved the Joker.

Leto is a pretty boy, so there's even more women now.

This.

I enjoyed the movie, don't get me wrong.

But the "quips", humor and even the music at times felt so god damn tacted on at the last minute as a desperate attempt to lighten it up.

It just screamed "last minute re edit".

It would have been a lot better without any of that shit. But what do we know, we just pay to see the movies. It's all about """""""critics"""""""

People are going to knock you because you're comparing one of the classic greats to a guy who played a comic book villain, but you're completely correct imo.

>Common pretending to be a gay hechman gangster: The movie
I wanna see this

where the FUCK are my (you)s???

But how can you really trust a guy who asks you to kill one of the other people pulling the job? Seems like you would immediately suspect you were gonna die. Now I know why they call him the joker.

WB: We want the cuck audience

>But the "quips"

I had the opposite problem, there was no friendly banter.

They should've been a bit more lively, not like marvel quips, but goddamn talk. Boomerang says nothing, Deadshot doesn't have any one-liners.

Not once do people describe the monsters. You would expect atleast a "You are one ugly mother fucker!"

Harley had a scene at least where she "We're the bad guys"

but it was so poorly edited it fell flat.

i don't read comics, i just think if your villain is some kind of psycho clown you should have him killing people in ways that aren't straightforward or predictable. he doesn't have to be fucking jigsaw, but when i hear the joker is going to be in a movie i expect a little more variety than killing people for the same reasons your average nigger would be killing people.

Can someone tell me the exact words/context joker uses during this supposed cuckold scene?

is a common trope in crime/heist movies which is one of TDK influences

Which was cut into this.
my.mixtape.moe/ivgkwe.webm

and I agree user

I haven't seen this abortion yet, does "the joker" have any good quotes at least?

Say what you want about Nolans joker, he had some A+ lines

>I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger

Good opening line

It starts off right after Common calls Harley a bad bitch, as a gangster compliment of course, but here is the scene after.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fC82qd-fg8

>>I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger
That always sounded like a 2005 myspace sentence to me.

HONKA HONKA

Something I wonder about Joker's nightclub: if he runs the place, why doesn't Batman just roll up and start kicking ass? It's not like Joker and Harley are hiding or on the run

>Joker is actually in love with Harley Quinn instead of it being a one-sided, abusive relationship
This just killed the character for me. Fucking wigger pimp Joker was shit

Let's face it: David Ayer is a total fraud and a shit writer. He's never really made a film that is clever or memorable. Most of the films he's written are fairly simplistic. He could never dream of doing anything like the Nolans had written because the depth of his abilities are simple gang movies where everyone's boundaries are well-established already. He's a fucking dumbass.

There wasn't any good quotes in this movieIt was just really bad, try hard writing.

The parent company of Tonka? What's toy trucks got to do with this?

>you know WB fucked up when even random anons in Sup Forums come up with more interesting/memorable ways than their highly paid writers

But that's literally copying a Poison Ivy quip. That is the opposite of interesting/memorable, you guys would be bitching equally if that happened.

Good thing they didn't hire you to write the scripts

Does he really say this? I see this posted a lot lately. What is the context?

The way it's delivered in the movie when he takes of that mask is GOAT

Nolan's Joker was fantastic, Sup Forums just likes to hate things. He worked perfectly in the film, and was a fantastic showing of the type of "escalation" Batman represented.

See

Yes, Nolan's Joker was Nolan's Joker. On that I agree.

It's during the scene where he's trying to get a black fellow to have sex wit Harley. I don't believe it makes any sense.

Lol yeah

I love how the other clown drives the bus through the wall too
>SCHOOLS OUT

Yes, it's in scene linked

SS joker is just tryhard, edgy, with zero substance or reason to even exist, much like the movie

I bet they are jews, so that answers all your questions

>Seems like you would immediately suspect you were gonna die.

That's why he pulls a gun on Joker right before he gets hit by the bus.

>ghost hand
huh?

True

Oh my god, THAT'S what people are defending? That was awful.

>muh anarchist nihilist AU Joker

Cuckoldry is still cuckoldry, faggots
just accept that you love getting cucked and that's why you love this joker so much

cuks

is even worse than I remember Joker is literally watching Harley dancing seductively with some random dude and having a face with some weird extasy

Joker is a businessman mobster like The Penguin I dont understand why he killed the black dude who was respectful as fuck he went personally to greet him and "make him money" you cant have it both ways I undernstand if the Joker who hides in abandoned theme parks killed out of a whim but Joker businessman should have more of a reason, black guy did nothing wrong and it would hurt the Joker's business

Why didn't he just accept Harley as a gift? Why'd he have to make it seem like open relationships like that are wrong?

I love him and I post on Sup Forums. Some people need to realize he's the Golden Age Joker.

what would you have done if you were HOKNA?

would you have the balls to fuck Harley?

Does joker have any jokes?
I remember laughing a few times at stuff Heath says like when he's getting interrogated
>why are you always hitting people?

he should have said he wanted to fuck the joker instead

What sells Ledger Joker for me is I found him to be genuinely funny.

HONKA HONKA! is the closest you'll get.