Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably.

I liked his dumb movie where he plays that autistic angel or whatever it was

Probably aspergers.

Nah, he's just an angry edgelord. Ian is the better guy and better musician

No, but he's a hypocrite.

he's probably someplace on the spectrum. i remember him telling a story about how he turned down some qt siouxsie sioux lookalike because she liked the smiths and ever since then my respect for him dropped a bit.

p. good flick tbqh, i hope they continue the story.

Ian comes off as super self-righteous to me (granted, I'm not straight edge and I find the movement in general to be self-righteous so I'm biased). At least with Henry Rollins, he doesn't take himself too seriously, so I find him to be more relatable. (better have dicks than morally superior assholes imo). But I will agree that Ian MacKaye is a better musician (he plays guitar in Fugazi. That's pretty fucking cool).

Henry Rollins fucks

I like a lot of what he has to say, but sometimes he does go full fucking retard.

Also why was he so fucking mean to this kid?
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

>i remember him telling a story about how he turned down some qt siouxsie sioux lookalike because she liked the smiths
link please

i heard something somewhere that these days he genuinely feels bad for that incident. a lot of it is/was for image, and also because he was probably trying to cover up his anxiety/social retardation.

it's on one of his spoken word albums, i'm not sure which one, but it's out there.

he also said she had on a bunch of rings and when she tried to jack him off they cut into his dick lmao

Ian's pretty cool, desu and I drink profusely.

He said he "didn't want to miss a moment in his life."

It's an edgelord who's trying to make a point vs a kid who doesn't care.
It's like the immovable object vs the unstoppable force.

To be fair, I am a pretty big Minor Threat fan, so I have a bit of respect for Ian Mackaye. Sometimes, I think he takes himself a little too seriously with the straight edge stuff. I respect his life choices, but he didn't need to make a fucking movement out of it.

I don't think Mackaye made the movement though. It was a personal choice and he wrote the song and it progressed from there. I'm pretty sure he started downplaying it after it took off as a movement.

He admitted he is on the spectrum when he did the Joe Rogan podcast a few months back.

Everyone I knew that was straight edge eventually broke edge at one point and lied about it. I've met some people who have really been about it though and had a good time with out the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Respect to those people, but I do like to drink and smoke weed everyonce in a while.

I don't think he did, he was just talking about being on Ritalin which is usually for people with ADHD

I wish I could do that, all I want to do are drugs and I can't go out to any social function without getting loaded and/or drunk.
Currently sober so I never go out at all anymore.

>Henry Rollins
no, he has statism