Be fucking honest.
How many times do you masterbate a day?

Me about 3 or 4 times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F_6cjECUick?t=1m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10-30+

1 time ~ every two days

Two by morning. One or two when I get home. One in the evening. One before bed.

Living the dream.

depends, if i'm really anxious and dont want to go to bed, ill jerk like 7 times.

better

I do 2 to 4 times a day, seriously everyday even weekends

sometimes once, sometimes none, sometimes I don't for a week. Once in while I go on a 7 fap bender.

Shit is erratic

I have never in my life masturbated.
I only fuck pussy and female mouths, not my hand.

Do you use ur hands to pee?

Usually once a day, sometimes I skip a day.

Fap material includes:
>random hentai from hentaihaven
>faphero or HMV
>amateur POV BJ/threesome
>some old favorite vids I've saved over the years

1-2, more often 1.
Rarely 3.

>hentaihaven

i'm going to give that a try, thanks user.
normally i watch shit off of xvideos or something.

Pissing and washing your penis is not masturbation. I whip my penis out over my waistband and don't usually touch it when pissing anyways, I just aim by adjusting my boxer's waistband.

Oh man you haven't been to hentaihaven? It's the best. It's run by a really cool team and they do a great job with the site. Lots of good shit to watch

0.1 x day

How many times do you shack it after you're done peeing?

As many as it takes to get all the leftover piss droplets disposed of. I don't want any coating my boxers or running down my leg.

shake it once that fine, shake it twice thats okay, shake it three times you're playing with urself user.

youtu.be/F_6cjECUick?t=1m57s

Minimum 1, pic related

once if im bored enough

1 time ~1.5 days. Ain't got the time to whack it more than that

once every 1,5 weeks. works perfectly for me. I used to wank multiple evryday a few months ago, but Im now finding good results with moderation

what do you mean by "good results" ?

You will have a problem having an erection soon. Males can only have erections 10,000 times in their lives before they become limp forever. i think you've already used up 6,000 of your erections. You only have 4,000 left.

Look it up.

What are you 15? You must have just found out how your peepee works

Maybe if you have circulation issues. If you can think sexy thoughts and your blood flow is good, you can get it up

OP's pic is better, because it shows the girl looking at the guy with a look that says, "take a good look because this is what you can never touch or have, only my boyfriend can."

It shows that she's a tease, which makes her even more sexy. Your pic doesn't show that, your pic just shows a pic of a woman, like thousands of other pics on the internet. meh, it's so-so

I literally only get horny once every 2-3 days.

Maybe I have low T.

2 like clockwork, sometimes 3. I really need to stop tho. I'm a half decent looking guy and know how to talk to girls. I just jerk off so much I don't really care, then when I do end up fucking I get like Ed the first few times I fuck a girl. I either can't stay hard or can't cum. If I stop for like a week it goes back to normal but I can't stop lol

Never really been into hentai, but honestly it'll change you. The way its laid out, the dedication to seasons, it's spicy really.

1-2 times a day. Just jacked off before heading to work on the roadside.

Every few days for me, 2-3 a week tops, I'm an oldfag, and can get regular pussy from my gf whenever I want. Jacking off isn't a thing you do when you're not a virgin and can get regular ass.

I haven't fapped in about five years.

AMA.

When I´m really horny I wank it and due to the break I can still make it something secial. Also I don´t lack so much motivation. also makes girls look way hotter when been abstinent for a little while

same

Twice on work days. Non work days, 2-5 times, depending on my mood and if I need shit done or not.

do you get wet dreams? if not, how big is your first nut gonna be?

Yeah, like starving yourself makes anything edible look and taste better. It backfires, go for someone who got hot by denying the fap suddenly looks a LOT less hot the moment you cum. If that's inside her, instant regret.

Once in the morning, come home & fuck most days, and once at night. It's probably a problem, but idgafff

3-4/week

1 to 4 times a day depending on my mood. Maximum of times is recorded at 6. I was shooting blanks past 4, kept on going that day because I had finally gotten hold of some nudes of my best friend.

To much comes into play.

Am I working?
Did the wife or I have sex?
If we did have sex, was it only once or, was it more?
Have I been smoking weed or drinking?

Today was the perfect storm, so I jerked off at least eight times. Yesterday, the wife and I bang enough, so I only fapped three times.

oh damn, so what do you recommend for me to be happy?

Yeah, I do. Not often, but I do.

And I've nutted before, but I can nut pretty easily if I want to. Heavy grinding is all I need for round one. Round two takes some hand action, etc.

like most here it depends on the day.

usually 1-2 times.

3-4 on good days where the libido is up.

0 on days where i mostly feel like shit

today's a good day. fucked gf twice and have jerked off 3 times.

2-4

Good point user. Sometimes I wank to girls I like later to find out their too ugly or not even worth it. My dick likes to think for me when it's horny.

Agreed.

a few times a month

some sort of... picture critique

About 5-6 times a day. I like to slap down on my vagina flaps hard or stretch them out a lot to get the juices flowing. Otherwise I can't get turned on.

Lets hear from girls

Either a few times a month or several times in a night. Having no refractory period is pretty damn awesome.

>in my early 30s
>have gf
>at least 3-4 times