Hey Sup Forums i am a recovering sex addict, i was in the Army (Australian) for a while, it all got really bad...

Hey Sup Forums i am a recovering sex addict, i was in the Army (Australian) for a while, it all got really bad. Then i seen a psych and stuff, sorted my shit out. Anyway, got a gf and life was sweet. We broke up as she wanted to live in Canada anyway, long story short i'm back on the wagon and i am again seeing 1+ woman an day, i have 5 regular subs and a cuck couple plus any other women i can. I Legit have no life other than fucking again, i dont know if i can stop my self again... Anyone have any tips about how to get addiction under control?

>i seen a psych
>seen

smoke a bunch of weed.

Well i was seeing her for about 7 months...

You're having loads of sex and you think it's a problem?

Could always hack your dick off op. Just an idea.

I had my wife gangbanged on Lavarack Barracks when I was in.

Keep going, bro. Fuck until you die. No other point to life. You aren't missing out.

Get over it you fucking pussy

Therapy. You gotta be able to talk to someone, even if it is to hear yourself list your issues out loud.

Its a huge problem man, its not good. To anyone who thinks it is good, youve never had something consume your whole life, im currently waiting for one of my regulars to pick me up, ive already fucked two other women today. This is the worst thing in my life

Nice, ive gangbanged and fucked many wives while i was in lol

Just set my girl friend up with her first gb

What corps?

>recovering sex addict

Hahahhahaa...

u ED now?