Ask a person in a polyamorous relationship anything

Ask a person in a polyamorous relationship anything.

Fast facts:
-dating a guy for 3 months
-he has a girlfriend
-she's aware of it but doesn't want to know me
-they're living together

Why don't you feel like you deserve something where you are the primary?

Are you a side chick or a side dick?

What do you think are the top 3 pros & cons of your relationship preference?

I like the variety and freedom. For now I'm his "primary" (I get to spend most of my time with him), he's considering leaving her as well but she doesn't know that.
I'm also introverted as fuck so I enjoy getting time to myself as well.

Pros:
-excellent communication due to being in touch with ourselves and out feelings
-getting more time to myself
-being able to pursue relationships with a variety of people
Cons:
-friends/family judging and not taking it serious
-having to share/negotiate holidays
-not being able to be open about it

side chick rising to main chick

No offense, but I bet there isn't really any chance he's leaving or that you'll ever become primary.

eh we'll see. could go either way, I'm not putting any money on him leaving her either.

1) are you hot? rate yourself
2) how long has he been with his current primary?

What's your ethnicity?

1. Kinda, I'd say 7.5/10, my body might bump it up to a 8 tho if you're into short curvy chicks (130lbs with a pronounced waist)
2. 5 years

white as fuck, but I'm "exotic" here in the US cus I'm a European immigrant

you're damn right I am, that's the kind of body you make babies with.
what's your height? do you ever want kids? would you have kids with multiple partners?

5'2
I fucking hate kids and would scrape that shit out of my womb in a heartbeat if I ever got prego
all 3 of us agree we're not having kids (we're in our early 30s)

damn shame, you sound cute. based on your description i'd probably shoot babies in you, provided you didn't have a 4/10 face. you busty?

no fucking way I'm passing on my shit genes, too much history of health issues in my family
Face I'd say 6/10? Depends if you like the foxy slanted eyes
C cup, not too busty but enough for a titty fuck

In these types of relationships, don't you worry about std's?

the secret to a good titty fuck is to lie down on the bed and hold your tits together while the guy lathers his cock in lube, straddles you and grinds on your torso. i can legit cum faster that way than when i'm fucking a chick. it's the pressure & the friction on the taint that does it.

can i get a pic of your body? i wanna see what the gene pool is missing.

Yes most definitely. One of the first things we did when we got together was get ourselves tested to make sure we're clean.
We haven't had casual partners for years though, this isn't a free ticket to whore around and fuck whoever.

best way for a titty fuck and the only way I can do it with mine
fuck it, sure. make a 10min mail account paste me the address and i'll hook you up with a pic

npeaioewckou@dropmail(doot)me
thanks, can rate if you want

>npeaioewckou@dropmail(doot)me

sent

thanks, just trying to figure out how to open the attachment :\
where do you live anyway? is it easy to find poly girls?

yeah i used some anonymous email site, no fuckin idea.
USA/CO and no it's pretty damn hard. Most are already in a relationship and not lookin for new partners. My bf only dated one other poly chick before me about 6 years ago, he's hot as fuck and not lacking girls wanting to get some of his dick, but finding true poly girls who are serious about it is really hard.

can you resend it to the same address? i've got it forwarding to my real email now
my bad

i've been interested in polyamoury for a while now, since i realised that people will always get bored and it's impossible for one person to satisfy your every need and desire. congrats on your fulfilled sexuality. also, do you have any other partners of just one?

>npeaioewckou@dropmail(doot)me

resent

that was such a huge thing for me about accepting I'm poly. I just get so fucking sick of people if I spend all my time with them and got drawn to people being the complete opposite just for the sake of experiencing something different.
Thanks man, it's taken a while to find a guy who's actually into it and doesn't just use it as an excuse to get to fuck around.
Had another partner of almost a decade for over 2 months overlapping with this relationship but we broke things off due to unrelated long-lasting issues in the relationship unrelated to our other partners (he is poly as well)

fox/10

yeah with my ex we tried an open relationship-ish kind of thing, but we didn't have clear rules or boundaries. shit got all fucked up but we both learnt a lot about how we work. kind of revolutionised our views on relationships.

we've been hooking up again recently but both of us a clear that we don't want a relationship as far as the current social paradigm dictates. pretty hopeful that it's gunna end up somewhere between FWB and healthy open relationship. got any tips for me?

thx i guess

as far as tips go:
-communicate. don't assume relationship status - lay out what you want, what you expect and what your limits are
-jealousy exists and is something you have to learn to cope with
-flexibility in time management is an absolute must

cheers. she's been fucking a friend of mine since we broke up and still is, and i'm surprisingly comfortable with it. i'm moving in with him in a few weeks so.. interesting times coming up