Do you faggots think that black magic or paranormal shit is real I think it's all bullshit , prove me wrong

Do you faggots think that black magic or paranormal shit is real I think it's all bullshit , prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
combatbugs.com/en/home/pest-identification/bug-files/where-do-cockroaches-go-in-winter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you faghit

Buckhorn

who cares?

You get the fuck out fag

or what, you'll use nonexistent black magic on me?

anyway the CIA recently declassified a bunch of documentation on their remote viewing projects, which confirm the existence of ESP.
here's a report on project stargate.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf

That is the dumbest shit.

it, however, has been considered paranormal forever. so I win this round.

Implying "considered paranormal" means actually being paranormal.
You don't win fuck all, dipshit

your faggotry belongs to /x/

No

prove you wrong on what idiot?
you didn't even make a statement in op

>you didn't even make a statement in op
>I think it's all bullshit
Reading, you fail it.

Was hexed one time by a Haitian witch doctor
Had a plague of roaches ( I recall eating a few by accident. They were that numerous.)
Insomnia.
Sleep paralysis.
Constant visual and auditory hallucinations. ESPECIALLY of some sort of shadow person. Top hat. Tailcoat. He'd hum sometimes. Liked to linger around a wreath we had hung.
It was nothing too strong but it lasted three years until the church exorcised it.

Dunno if that counts as proof but I'm curious about the scientific explanation for all of this.

Of course that does not count as any proof.
Probably you just have some brain swelling / infections. Explains everything

How do you induce that in an entire family of four? Sorry forgot to mention that.

Alright fags, like it or not it is Lucifer vs Our Lord. We were created as a divine wager between the two to see who could win our souls for eternity. Sin, or the way. It's hard to come to terms with but when you do all else fades away and you become clear.

Mass psychosis happens. It all depends on how susceptible the people in the group are.

O RLY
Any evidence?

The Bible duh

Dive into some fucking old ass hebrew texts, learn to respect the path that was laid before us.

Checkd
And the roaches? Keep in mind only one of us went near the witch doctor and that was my mom's boyfriend at the time. He was a haitian gangster that had business in the village.

You call that evidence?
XDDDDDDD

Did it happen to be a dry summer? Roaches love that kind of weather and will multiply like crazy.

I would respect them if they were reliable. Which they aren't because they have been rewritten and added to so many times it's not even funny.

It was winter
It is possible that he became a vector by accident though. It was an unsanitary place

what does the centre of the circle mean?
(A, I, H, H, M)?

Interesting. I found this while Googling: combatbugs.com/en/home/pest-identification/bug-files/where-do-cockroaches-go-in-winter.html
If you had a good weather for cockroaches that year they would get inside houses in droves when winter started.