False goalkeeper

>false goalkeeper

More like false managerial skills.

Has there ever been a player as comprehensively redeemed as Joe Hart?

Bravo is a billion times worse.

>blaming Bravo about the defense shitty positioning

Yeah, well, you are an england lad after all, is not like you understand this sport.

I wonder how he feels about this

>Fraudiola will crush the "English" "Premier" "League"

>possession based football when you have english players

why do chileans get so defensive about bravo?

he's been objectively wank lads; just accept it and hope he stays great for chile

was castro a good presideunt

>he's the only successful player my shitty country has ever produced so negative posts about him on a mongolian finger puppet show message board make me genuinely enraged

beacause you can't blame him for fucking everything. City defense is fucking useless, like wow, but the fucking media still scapegoating those english lads and blame Bravo for the losses. Fuck city, fuck fraudiola, and holy fuck somebody kill Stones.

Thats because Bravo is a terrible communicator, and can't organize his defense, which if you ever played goalkeeper, you would know is the primary responsibility of the keeper. Who the fuck cares if you can play with the ball at your feet if you can't get your defenders to keep shape.

Hart is the best in the world at communication, he yells and screams at those lazy nigs until they get into position. Bravo is too beta.

>le kick it to the other team then handball it man

nobody blames him for everything; they blame him when he's shit which has been far too often this season

kek, I could accept this comment from every other country but not from you my fellow dentist cuck. What the fuck had done your country? Which "english brave lad" should I see?

We've got the best girls in the world, mate. And that's only for a start.

They're spics lad, always have to blame someone else. Probably blame whitey for being poor too.

>What the fuck had done your country?

lmao ur so mad

wew lad

It's pretty obvius he has problems with the language. Until now he played in la liga and that is spanish like chile. He's great in the nt.

kys faggot, you are a disgrace for my country. Bravo is shit, and if you don't know that, you don't know anything about football

there is nothing wrong about an aging player being shit, m8, he had his good times, but now he should go back to chile or try cash in in the mls or cruz azul

llegó el cuck de los britbongs.

big gob on that bird innit

solid 7