>Japan
>Indonesia
>Malaysia
>Korea
>Cambodia
>Thailand

Uyghurs > Other Turkic > China > Japan > Korea > SEA

>Indonesia below a piece of plastic

Japan > Korea > Turkic (some are good, some pretty horrible) > China > Thailand > Malaysia > Indonesia > Cambodia

Japan > Korea >>>>> China >>>>>>>>> others

Korea is perhaps one of the most liveable but the youth are incredibly poz'd and the elders are massively xenophobic, more so than Europe

Japan
Taiwan
Singapore
Korea
Vietnam
China
Indonesia
Thailand

Rest is meme tier

>Turkics are meme tier

Braise Dengri XDDDDD

>Not liking turkics
Disgusting

are you going to find some tajik or uzbek in Pakistan? haha, saw a few last time in Islamabad I'm sure you can get one

Turkics can be okay at times, but all those countries that end with -stan and consist of literally only plains, horses, and huts are meme tier.
You can't deny that.

Turkey is well on its way to becoming the greatest meme of them all, and your country is just literal shit. Nothing personnel.

There in north and where I live. They dont race mix and are really consertive, but deep down they're quite kinky. I have friends dating them

I'll take what i can get tbdesu

Japan>Korea>Turkic>SEA>China

Do they look Middle Eastern or Asian?

>God Tier
Japan

>Good Tier
Singapore / South Korea / Thailand

>Ok Tier
Vietnam / Macao

>Shit Tier

China / Indonesia / Nepal

>??? Tier

North Korea

Asian

they look like half chinese half white people, they don't look middle eastern at all.

>Japan
>God tier

Asian girls:

Korean > japanese > chinese > thai > indonesian > cambodian > idk

Btw, I like asian guys too, so:

Chinese > thai > korean > indonesian > japanese > cambodian > idk

>Turkic
>Jomon Japanese

>Mfw Im further away from gay as it can get but I wouldn't kissing(nothing more) jap qt guy like that one

Yeah, I'd be down to racemix with a Turkic waifu, but my only fear would be creating lactose intolerant manlet children. I need to fine a tall non-lactose intolerant Turkic waifu who will work with my 187 cm punjabi/kashmiri genes to create alpha children

Sorry they belong to me

>muslim mad he can't fap to anime without being beaten in public

sad

sounds like he faps to volleyball players instead

whyyyyyy???

Japan>Korea>China>Thailand>Malaysia>Indonesia>Cambodia>Turkic(Includes all turkic cunts)

*I wouldn't mind

-_-

this map is absolute bullshit
We are like 80-90% lactose tolerant
>panjabi aka indian
turkic girls wouldnt even notice you actually, except single 30+ years one

What about a 5'8 afghani paki

no way

Are you a cuttie pakistani guy, OP?

I think I trust international organizations more than some guy on Sup Forums

>turkic girls wouldnt even notice you actually, except single 30+ years one

I'm not actively pursuing turkic girls, only said I wouldn't mind one but whatever, most the turkic girls/guys I've met weren't rude or racist like you

Dont know, ask that bong, Dr daot or some shit like that

What about paki punjabi

>Afghani
>paki
pick one?

>I think I trust international organizations more than some guy on Sup Forums
And now you posted the right map, dumb faggot
>'m not actively pursuing turkic girls, only said I wouldn't mind one but whatever, most the turkic girls/guys I've met weren't rude or racist like you
I'm just telling the truth

yeah, meant to say something about different maps with different opinions, idk if lactose intolerant can drink that fermented horse milk stuff

Japan > Taiwan/ Korea/ Vietnam/ Mongolia > Philippines/ rest of turkic states > rest of sea >>>>>>>>> mainland china

Afghani by ethnicity, paki by nationality. I can speak pashto too, it has passed down through my family

Sabina >>>>>>>>>>>>>> other women

Afghani isn't an ethnicity you are a Pashtun with family from Afganistan it seems, nothing wrong with that I respect the honor of Pashtun culture and Pashtun girls are really cute man

Mum is directly afghani descendant, dad is indirectly since he is from swat. Still I wouldn't go back to Afghanistan if given the chance

Afghan isnt an ethnicity you cuck, infact afghanistan has many ethnicities, pashtun, tajik etc

>cuck

He's right tho

>Overused
>Lost its impact
>Cringe when people say it

Bullshit map.
And aren't Japs drinking milk all the time?
Masaka, are my animu lying?

Bhutan>Siberia>Mongolia>Taiwan>Singapore>Burma>Malaysia>Sri Lanka>Indonesia>Nepal>Cambodia>Laos>>>>>>>>Vietnam=Philippines=Thailand=Japan=S. Korea=China=poop>>>>India

in this man, you can place with utmost acurracy, which races fucked sheep
>sheep fucking brits
>goat fucking arabs
>goat fucking iranies/pakis
>(???) fucking west africans

at last I truly see

Japan and korea has one of the highest suicide rates though

>t. sandnigger
i'd rather yellow than shit skin

why you autists talking about lactose intolerance?

t. panjit