Drug thread?

Drug thread?

Currently coked out of my fucking skull.
>Was at a highschool reunion party
>having an amazing time seeing everyone again after so many years
>the night ends with my gf of 5 years implying we're no longer a couple anymore.

As such, I went and bought an 8ball and I'm getting absolutely mangled tn.

Feel free to join in and talk about any drugs you've tried, questions about ones you haven't (I've tried almost all there is worth trying and I'm a pharmaceutical technician), funny stories etc.

Will be posting the best of the best ass pics exclusively each post, and eventually share my fav greentext story from when I was a teenager when (if) the thread becomes more active.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/byvj6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump (I'll also take a bump of coke for every bump I post cause why the fuck not)

Bump #2

sup bro. also coked out. life sucks

How is coke? I was offered it recently but decided not to since I was already stoned and don't like to mix drugs unless I'm experienced with both of them.

got some sweet MDMA but im kinda sick so dont know if its good to take it, after the trip i will get even more :p

I sniffed two bag's of H an hour ago dose that count ...kek

Doing acid for the first time next wednesday. Any tips or stories? Picking up 4 tabs 10$ each and testing one, taking two (friend said theyre low dose, 50 ug or so)

how come your gf dropped you op?

Please kill yourself

As someone who's been in the midst of someone having a bad trip whilst on shrooms for the first time myself, just remind yourself every few minutes "hey, this is a drug, this is fun, I'm having an excellent trip". Grounding yourself can help you keep calm.

sucks man, do more coke u deserve it, also more of left's ass? shes amazing

Took a shit ton of adderall and speeding and fapping.

Feel kinda sad tho

Yeah i plan to get a (simple) lock for my door with my friend here cause i get paranoid while high someones gonna barge in, but I dont wanna feel trapped. Itll help me feel safe cause I know thats #1.

this
Probably cause she realized he was a low life and loser in comparison to all his mates who went on to do something with their life while he remained a teenager and drug user?

Smoking and snorting my beautiful black mistress. She's almost always there for me.

Every time I've done blow I've been disappointed cause I never feel anything. And I live in a boarder city so It's not like I get shit that's been stepped on 10 times.

DMT

THE FINAL FRONTIER

THAT IS ALL.

Throw some fentanyl in that shit BRUH

I've done shrooms and acid, would choose shrooms over acid any day. Acid seems to hit a little too hard for my liking, plus the metallic taste in my mouth for two days after sucks

Yeah for real. The last 1.5-2 years have just been the absolute worst for me. If things don't improve sooner than later I'm moving somewhere else.

Don't even know why I went with coke to deal with this; probably cause of the idgaf feeling. Not really emotionally articulate to begin with, so I don't wanna deal with the feelings and all that nonsense.

It can be phenomenal and it can be awful. PURE cocaine is AMAZING. I've only ever tried it once and holy FUCK. Ruined all other coke for me. This stuff I'm on is pretty decent, but the shittier the quality, the rougher the comedown. I have an arsenal of benzos on hand though as I quite enjoy stimulants.

Do you take it alone at home? Not criticizing, honestly asking. I can't imagine being alone at home on M.

damn lol. I was never a fan of opiates tbh. That being said, I went through 2 grams of 3-FPM last night and haven't slept since Thursday night.

If they're 50ug, I'd recommend taking at least two. And this is coming from someone who has a low pysch tolerance. 100ug should be a perfect starting dose (my first time was 150ug, also took 200ug, both enjoyable but I prefer the lower doses because I like to maintain as much coherence as I can) Also dont fight the trip. Just go with the flow. Youre playdoh in the psychs hand

Long story. She didn't necessarily break up with me, she just implied that doing coke tonight likely just ended our relationship (she hates lying and considers it to be a "lie" if she finds out from one of my friends that I'm on coke before I even have a chance to tell her. BS imo but it's a recurring fight and we both just don't have the energy for it anymore.

No thanks. Life has too much to offer to deliberately end it prematurely.

Sounds like a plan. And you got it Sup Forumsrotha
imgur.com/gallery/byvj6
Those are all the pics I could find of her.

I only ever feel sad after the fap lol

and some NARCAN?

Oops forgot ass

You say this as if you genuinely believe this post would merit any insult whatsoever lol

Yeah not surprising at all. When I tried what was verified pure cocaine, I was astonished by what I THOUGHT coke was for two whole years.

i'll do a bump for Jesus

> I've just been dabbing shatter. That the only drug I need. I do want to try acid though

I've done weed, hashish, tramadol, methadone, oxycodone, some ADHD-medicine, and oxazepam.

How would you describe the cocaine high?

it's true..

that sucks mayn.. but those cyclical fights make you so fucking tired. maybe some time off will do you both good.

you need to start sniffing feet. i heard that fucks you up.

currently on codeine.

i woke up this morning with an unbearable stomach pain and went to the hospital after seeing that the pain was only getting worse.
fucking bitches took ages to give me drugs. so many tests and no drugs. pissed me off.

turned out i got gastritis.

>plus the metallic taste in my mouth for two days after sucks
you are not doing acid user.
those are dirty research chemicals. acid has no taste.

Fuck, I was afraid that might be nbome shit

I say good day sir, I'm in the same boat with coke except my relationship ended after 14 years (thank God no marriage or kids) last night was pot day, day before was shrooms day, then 4 days of work stoned, looking foward to molly tomorrow, I'm taking the break up bad but trying my hardest to forget her and find a younger better version, I been trying tinder badoo and even match.com, nothing but spam, I really haven't messed with this much drugs in my life, and I shut out 98% of people I know because of the breakup, also best freind died 3 years ago from medical complications. I'm kinda lost while I cheer up with whatever drug I do the next day
FYI I only smoked pot before the break up (i didnt even drink)and still make good money today. Any thoughts ? An hero is not in play at all

I wasn't trying to insult you. Just stating my predictions of what really happened but if you felt insulted then it was probably the case.

remember "if its bitter its a spitter"

Hope you feel better bro, she missing out on you

Yeah, I'm gonna flush the rest I suppose

Pussy drug seeker get rekt for being a whiny faggot

8 hits of gwot, fucking zooted.

Man shatter's high is usually more of an ordeal than it is pleasant for me lol. Idk how people smoke it on the daily and continue to function.

A decent to good ranged quality coke high is like;
You feel untouchable. You don't give a single fuck. You don't hesitate when you speak, you don't doubt any of your actions, and you have the confidence of an apex predator. Good stuff only lasts about 30 mins though so it''s a pain to do large quantities. I much prefer amphetamines.

Yeah that's exactly what I think. We're both genuinely in love with each other, and the next few days will still be hot, so I'll wait for it to blow over then win her back. And if I don't, so be it. I'll be devastated but life goes on and I'm not one to dwell on the past.

What dose? How you feelin

Yeah you probably took that nBOME shit or whatever its called. Very commonly mistaken/sold as acid; it's basically all the shitty side effects you'd rarely ever get from taking real acid all at once.

Likewise Sup Forumsrother. Sorry to hear. I'd be in a lot worse shape right now if I genuinely didn't believe I could redeem myself, but only time will tell.
Also planning on doing the same in terms of shutting myself out for a while. Gonna focus on me and the things I want to do for a while, do whatever makes me happy.

Appreciate the kind words homie. I'm missin out on her too. We're best as a team and we both know it, so I know taking some time to ourselves will help us remember that.

>instant jolt of exileration like 3 shots of espresso
>numbness in nose, mouth then body
>(me) fucking horny
>30 minute plateau of 10-25% orgaamic sensation
>feels good man
>a bit panic at times
>maybe agressive (wanna fight)(I mitigate that with lift and kicking punching bags)
>paranoid (if you go on a 6+ hour binge, a few key shot for 2-3 hours with some beer, you'll be fine)
>jaw involentary moving
>utter feeling of grandiose ambitions
>highly stimulating conversing with other coke user
>super pleasure and well being

Much more accurate description than mine

If it's reeeeeeeeeeeeaaally good coke though you won't get any panic or anxiety really (in my personal experience; whereas i very much so have on other coke dozens of times)

The best part about coke is probably doing it with friends and having coke convos. At least that's my favorite part.

yeah shit gets hard when you love someone but you don't really like them anymore. chin up mate and in the meantime you should post some pics of her.

Tbh I I only stick to "safe" drugs like weed, psychedelics and the the like. I don't ever want to touch man handled stuff.

>haven't slept since Thursday night
Fucking up dude.
As a coke and meth user I'll tell ya.
Ya gotta rest and replenish your dopamine/serotonin levels and get REM.
Your asking for psychotic shit.
Can't drive in 2nd gear for too long.

Oh trust me I know, the next 24-48 hours are gonna be straight sleep and strict supplements/exercise.

I studied neuroscience at McGill for my undergrad. This ain't my first rodeo haha

We're in the same boat. I got morphine when I went. Only cut the pain. I'm not allowed to have spicy food now. :(

I am in Los Angeles and my friend's dad used to traffic drugs all over the country of Sinaloa in the 80s & 90s. He has a shitload of connects and when I get my bags, hard like a rock and breaks down in shavings.
A little wood-like shaving of the yayo makes the tongue hella numb.

Totally fair. Wise in the long run. The problem is that once you touch the fun (man handled) stuff, the "safe" drugs become immensely boring in comparison.

Fuckin jelly. That being said, I'm almost glad I've only had access to cocaine that pure once, because if I could get it whenever I wanted I'd already be dead lol.

If you're gonna smoke roll before hand. Weed can make the trip more intense and bring back visuals later on in the trip. I was stuck rolling for everyone when I first tripped because apparently im the only cunt who knows how to roll or pack a bowl.

Big thanks to everyone for participating. Really felt chatty but far from ready to chat with any of my friends who are aware of the situation.

Gonna go use what happened as motivation for my (cocaine-fueled) music production.
Might check in on the thread every now and then if it stays alive. Take care Sup Forumsros

Dam your legit , it's the same thoughts I have, also I shut out people I didn't want to but there's affiliation to my ex, it sucks but it's a toxic situation. I been working out a little more and trying to whiten my teeth to Boost my confidence, I kept 2 friends so the can relay the message that I don't want to associate with everyone else. I'm almost ready to move from NYC to Houston and I don't want anyone of them (even my 2 friends) to know, I'm moving on my birthday about a month away

Hey man. I'm really sorry you got fucked over. I hate women at the moment. I'm crazy drunk, so forgive me.
Are high school reunions even worth going to? I'm 20 years old right now, and I don't want to go to one. All the girls I know are going through their whore faze, and I don't wanna run into my ex. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I hope you're okay, dude.

i start tripping on +300 mg of mdma
i start seeing weird geometric shapes i can look at these things in all diffrent angles but i cant interract with it
anyone else?

I sincerely wish you the best of luck man. So long as you welcome as much positivity into your life as you possibly can, you'll eventually come out on top of this all. Cheesy as fuck, I know, but ya gotta believe in something to keep you going yknow?

$60k annual however I only just started working and I'm working for another 3-4 months max. I just finished my undergrad last year, and the original plan was to jump straight into med school, but I'm committed to traveling the world for 6-8 months before I continue with anything else in life. Really hope things work out with my gf cause we've been planning this trip together for like half a year now.
Whatever happens though, travelling is priority number one to me because that's when I'm truly happiest.
Also I was hella lucky to get this job cause my mom started a pharmaceutical company that's really been taking off, so I might not even go into neurology as planned if business continues booming. I'm extremely fortunate tbh, so I do my best to appreciate life no matter what.

Hahaha no worries homie, I'm coked up hard.
I mean I guess it would depend on your HS experience. My HS was super small (like 250 students total) so literally everyone in our grade were friends with one another (most of the school was really). I hadn't seen any of them in over 4 years and I'd been struggling with some of my own mental health problems so I found the reunion to be GREAT.... up until the end lol.

>On day I was going to a party
>was already on so much ket.
>had a bag of chips but the security would not let me get inside with it.
>So they took it and threw it in a trash can.
>Friend of mine who I had promised to give chips to (and was on ket too) went fucking mental.
>He jumps inside the trash can and starts looking for the bag of chips
>Security and him start arguing
>He gets thrown out of the party
>Laughing my ass off
>Security lets me get inside
>Because of all this they forget to look inside my backpack
> Little did they know I had 3 more bags in my backpack

Who has the gif of the camwhore who does a line of coke in like lingerie and then messes with here hair or someshit

I feel dude. I most likely won't go whenever it happens unless my roommate forces me too. I can't deal with it. Too many girls I was in love with. Idk. I did coke for the first time about a week ago, it was weird. Felt confident and like I was on top of the world until a bout... 30 minutes into the thing. I needed more. I can see how people get hooked on it. LOL.

Just remembered I promised a greentext story.

>Me + 4 other friends decide to break into this shooting range around midnight (I never came up with these random-ass activities, I was just too baked to do anything else but go along with it)
>We're just roaming around, stealing cases of bullets etc etc, basically just fucking shit up for no reason
>As we're leaving, we notice a few cameras
>fuck.jpg
>We rally over to one of the friend's houses, grab bandanas, ski masks etc, anything to cover our faces, gloves, black clothes, and a set of 4 walkie talkies.
>3 of us break back into the building intending to destroy every camera and computer we could find in hopes of eliminating any evidence while two friends stayed outside on either side of the building as lookouts.
>My one dumbass friend (the guy who always instigated these dumbass predicaments) see's a locker and tries smashing it with a metal bar a few times to see what's inside while me and friend 2 are literally smashing every piece of technology we see to bits
>A piece of shrapnel or something flies from the locker and hits friend #2 in an artery; thin streams of blood is literally squirting out his arm like a foot or two
>Dumbass friend is attempting to help stop the bleeding with his shirt or something, meanwhile I grab a fire extinguisher and start dousing all the blood and electronics around me in hopes of covering up the blood (DNA) as well as further damaging the computers
>The ENTIRE fucking time this is happening, dumbass friend is desperately trying to radio our lookouts for help
>They couldn't hear the desperate screams for help over the walkies because they thought it would be funny to play "Call Me Maybe" on loop
>My dumbass friend and I start freaking the fuck out at this pont; friend two is spraying blood everywhere panicking hard, and all we heard the entire time this was happening was "HEY, I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAAAAZY, BUT HERES MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE?"

LMAO HOLY FUCK. THIS IS AMAZING.

yeah ill just stick to my weed and red bull thanks

if youre dumb enough to do coke you deserve to get addicted to coke

Kill yourself. It's not bad to try it. It's the people who do it once and then they do it everyday for hours on end.

It's easily one of my all time favorite stories. All in all, even if the kid was a dumbass, his whack ideas made my adolescent life fairly adventurous
>Hung onto the back end of a subway train for dear life while hammered (I truly don't know how he convinced me to grab on as the train began moving)
>Once started drinking in a suburb 40km from downtown Toronto. Completely blacked out, woke up on the roof of a random condo downtown throwing pennies and quarters and whatnot on the people below
>Climbed a massive crane downtown toronto for the sole purpose of hotboxing the operating booth (the view was incredible, I love heights)

Eventually all our fuckery lead to the two main shit-disturbers having a restraining order placed against each other because of the consistency at which they broke the law when they were together lol

>pic related
wow what's a hardcore guy like you doing in a thread like this???

>teenage story
>"Call Me Maybe"
>released 2012
>makes OP 23 or so
>just been to highschool reunion

Who the fuck has a school reunion when they're in their early 20s?

While my friends were throwing pennies etc****

I called it a highschool reunion for simplicity's sake. It was actually just someones birthday and he invited at least 75% of our class; essentially a highschool reunion seeing as dozens of us hadn't been in the same room since graduation.

>It's not bad to try it. It's the people who do it once and then they do it everyday for hours on end.
Like OP presumably? Given that his gf just dumped him for being a coke head, and he's now snorting it alone at a computer browsing Sup Forums.

It could have been any drug. She lost it because of what she perceived to be me hiding my drug usage. She has some insane hatred for dishonesty. Terrible argument against trying coke, try again bud.

bump for me OP, god I miss coke

Popped 40mg valium before i started work. Got a thc cart im puffin on during bathroom breaks. Also tons of redbull and coffee.

Tfw you buy a new bong and a new rig and tons of weed, wax, crumble, kief and a supernatural raw cone to fill on 420 but after 2 dabs you pass out and miss out on all 3 420 parties you planned on going to. Only buying sativa wax now.

Little late to this thread and didn't feel like reading the posts but figured I'd share. Been up for two days from coke, getting ketamine tomorrow, and have xanax for when I run out of blow. And to also add in on what drugs I've experimented with and sold includes said drugs from earlier, weed, hydrocodone, dmt, LSD, shrooms, mescaline, MDMA, sass, accidentally did meth once, tried opium, 2CB, research chemicals, and almost every benzo. Don't like pain killers much so never really messed with them more than once, and have also never done crack, heroine, or fentanyl. Sorry for the long post, still coked out

Ey

I just arose from a 500mg, rectally dosed k-hole while the buzz of my xtc begins to wear off.

Good times anons

I'm pondering taking e and having sex, the only question is, with my gf or my boytoy.
Gf probably would know something's up, boytoy wouldn't care.
Is it as enjoyable as i imagine, or does it get frustrating because you have difficulty cumming? That was my impression when masturbating anyways.

Definatley have trouble cumming on E, getting it up is still easy though. Fuck whatever one can take a pounding for longer, bruised my exes pussy because of MDMA

Yeah, that's kind of what i assumed. Well then, boytoy it is, keeps complaining i cum too soon anyway.

having sex on pure mdma (not molly) is fantastic

How did u accidentally do meth?

bought a couple caps at a festival and didnt have a test kit unfortunately. I guess you could say theres a possibility that it was something else but it definitely wasn't x or anything. it had my friends and I all fucked up seeing shit and eyes rolling back and wouldnt make sense when we would talk

good thread lurkin. Give us your rating on the following stimulants;
Nicotine
Caffeine (mostly coffee/energy drinks)
MDMA
Cocaine
Modafinil
Duromine
Kratom

Just curious because these things I can come by in my life and I feel guilty for abusing some but unsure. Baked like a potato right now

Bro if you still got them buy a testing kit and find out what it was. Possibly research whatever it is before worrying.