Normal people have sex, too

Normal people have sex, too.

For whatever reason, I've been lucky in that some of them women that have let me touch their boobs have let me take pictures.

I'm 26, and didn't really have much success trying to date until I was 20, so keep strong, /b.

Moar

Moorrreeeeeeee

Sure, who you wanna see more of

Thanks man. Inspirational as fuck

Every female you posted

Merica

i lost my v card around 19. it was very bad sex on my part and only happened literally once. she went on to fuck a friend like rabbits. I asked her out again and she declined only to fuck other dudes along with my friend several times over with cryptic facebook posts aimed at me in mockery.

she liked my facebook statuses a few years later before i deactivated it.
I have many other stories. but this one should be known.

Sounds extra dramatic on your part.

You were bad at sex because you were new to it... no shame in that. It's all good.

I havent gotten over it in ten years.
i hope that among the soundcloud hits i get, shes one of them that checks every now and then.

The trend I notice in the women I've been with is that I like boobs.

Then bro... you need some introspection. The problem is you. Nobody, literally NOBODY is worth that amount of your thoughts as an ex.

Tittays are my favorite thing in the world.

she wasnt an ex at all. I knew her for three days. Made out and eat her out on the second, smashed on the third. in the back of my mind i knew all along she was easy come easy go. but man was she a cute fuck slut.

then wtf are you talking about? You had sex with somebody after knowing her for 3 days and then you hope she follows your soundcloud forever?

As a person as anonymous as can possibly be, that's fucked up. Let her go. You might be a stalker creeper and not even realize it.

Me too. I'm literally addicted to them.

my nigga.

another for my big tittay loving friend

You're too kind

Sometimes somebody who is way too hot for you decided to fuck you. That's cool too.

Love me some hips on a woman.

more?

Alright bros, I'll be up for a bit... but I'm gonna go watch some Samurai Jack and go to bed.

If anybody wants anymore of any of the women I've posted so far, say so and I'll most some more.

more of this one please

God I miss her (in many ways).

I don't miss her wanting to fight about retarded stuff for hours on end.

confirmed op is faggot

duh.

Are you new to Sup Forums?

i'd fuck her

Yeah me too :D

b is nice!

nice teeth
nice skin
big tits
shaved

fucking more please, I could fap this this bitch all day

Yeah, she was fuckin awesome.

are you joking? I'd plough this girl in two, she's not even fat at all

How do you find them OP?

more?
was she caribbean?

Yes tard, the filename was a joke.

Friends, friends of friends, friends of family, coworkers, okcupid, etc, ain't no trick to it

no just regular American Black

solid effort man
seriously tho, how the fuck do you convince them to be in a photo, I'm too scared they'd freak

just ask, be honest: is because I want to fap to them. Because this is true.

More, in fact, all of A user please OP.

Would it be too much to ask for non-blurred? No-one would be able to track back to them. And by the sounds of it you've already moved on.

Having the faces completes the fantasy

>normal people
>keep strong, /b
Hmmm

I get ya, but I still feel an ethical obligation not to share the faces of women who have trusted me with intimate pics.