youtube
mediafire
vyou
dailybooth
steamcommunity
ready-up.net/2017/03/27/noob-vs-dark-souls-iii-a-dlc-to-die-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing really.
She had one stalker and a several devoted shit posters.

not near as much as we wanted

Well after I met up with her we hit it off pretty well, I told her I knew what was going on behind her videos and what people wanted to do. She stopped making videos for a while but we are fucking every weekend

That escalated quickly

the shit posting was pretty funny i have to admit but she makes pretty good content. Seems smart and has interesting views on things science. Did Sup Forums scare her off or did she just have better things to do? she didn't seem fazed about the memes so i'd say the latter.

newfag

honestly this

>grill
>smart
i don't think you know how this works, user

relatively new i guess (2012), mostly lurk around Sup Forums and Sup Forums
have seen many threads of her in the past but always thought she was some asmr weeb that autists were just trolling. recently saw video of her on a thread discussing atheism, talking shit about richard dawkins

Yes, nice meme.

>tfw stereotypes are based in truth

I heard the stalker forced her to move and she just got a real job or something.

Her Steam id is Rosemare, and she's still active there, though she keeps her account activity private. Her stalkers just made her genuinely afraid for her safety, so that's her ground for sticking to shadows.

Whats her name?

link in the description to her nudes
youtube.com/watch?v=QE-z0Pf6h9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=u6hO2Nb6Kjo&ab_channel=dieciscum

the last one tomahawked my sides holy shit

Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto
Birthday:
april 5th

where she goes to college:
Queen Mary's in LDN(confirmed by original stalker, he confirmed real identity too)
(She only went to Brighton for a few yrs, she transferred to Queen Mary's in LDN)

38c east slope
university of Sussex
Falmer
Brighton
BN1 9RP

I'm actually the guy behind the whole thing. They call me King. The idea was just tripfagging between a few guys. I had a few interesting ideas at the time like playing wheres wally and chess and efg guy stories, sudoku and a bunch of other interesting games with the user every day. Rose was only an avatar for that and The only reason she is remembered is because she was posted every day. Originally her "stalker" on Sup Forums was just a guy called quickpaws who made a few weird posts and made her stop making videos but it wasn't cracky levels of shit it was always about the people who posted in the threads rather than Rose or the stalker. Basically we were like those ponyfags who didn't have any better board to post in.

youtube com/watch?v=r3_2tblVHjc&annotation_id=annotation_397638&src_vid=z-KH-2MeI
Ag&feature=iv

youtube com/watch?v=3u7YN86X5TI

mediafire com/?bpio3bav96lyl3k

youtube com/watch?v=bWRt0MOrc3E

youtube com/watch?v=Ho91w1QzDdA

youtube com/watch?v=gEKpJ2YzRuQ&feature=related

youtube com/user/randytaylor69
youtube com/roseplaysgames
vyou com/roze
dailybooth com/roze/private
steamcommunity com/id/rosemare

mediafire com/?26pt19ajbgjq9au

$15?? whoah, the warehouse truly is where everybody gets a bargain

my dad did not spend much time with me also user

kiwi detected

The Mediafire, Vyou, and Daily Booth links are 404s. The Wayback Machine can kind of get partways to them, though.

You missed her ready-up account. Not that she uses the one she cited, though. The user Susie does ooze of Rose, though.

ready-up.net/2017/03/27/noob-vs-dark-souls-iii-a-dlc-to-die-for/
>Imagine a staircase filled with utter cunts. Your mission is to climb to the top while being shot at relentlessly by archers.
>There is a story but it’s been hidden in your mate Dave’s grandma’s fork drawer

Christ you're dumb

So are lies.

holy shit she's 31 what the hell

>her

>her

So are there nudes or not?

Its a boy, admit you're gay.

That thing is really a girl? Looks just like this dude I knew.

Yeah, she kinda looks like the guy in pic related

>"Meme"
>Posts a human being
Rose isn't a meme. Boxxy isn't a meme, Milhouse isn't a meme, Trump isn't a meme. That's a fucking PERSON.

>tfw fap off to traps for so long cant differentiate between male and female anymore

More?

WTF I GO TO SUSSEX TOO

NO WAY IS SHE THERE, NO FUCKING WAY.

SHE EVEN LIVES ON EASTSLOPE LIKE FUCKING 2 MINS AWAY FROM ME WHAT THE FUCK.

"She" is a dude. She has a penis. Faggot

trap isn't gay

I see that you're new here good sir, madam, fucking attack helicopter whatever.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Seems like you didn't saw 730000000

shes probably graduated by now

He's right though, this type of thinking is reserved for you newfags. Back to the boards that don't suck ass for me. later.