BATMAN SOLO FILM

Why doesn't Warner Bros just give us what we want? Man of Steel was shit, Batman v Superman was shit, Suicide Squad was shit; now it's time for them to put all their cards on the table and make the definitive Batman film.

Give us a full fledged Batman and Joker movie. Delve into the Death in the Family/Dead Robin storyline, show flashbacks to a younger Batman and Joker, use this to emulate The Animated Series aesthetic, show Robin's death, just get real gritty with it.

This is what Ben Affleck's solo Batman film needs to be.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

But people wanted Batman v Superman as well.

Is there any hope? Maybe without Snyder.

Cape shit is over user, let it go...

They've already done batman v joker, and much better too dum dum

>DC an WB think going the le quip route will make them money

kek

Who would Sup Forums cast as Robin?

Honestly, can you picture Affleck's Batman sharing substantial screentime with this fucking caricature of Ledger's Joker?
This is supposed to be Batman's archnemesis, THE Batman villain. I just don't see it

Dubs confirm

Leto was fucking shite though

He'd ruin any chance Ben had of making Batkino

I feel like we missed out on a good Batman movie. They skipped over Robin dying and Bruce falling into darkness. That would have been a great movie, but now he is already past it all before we get to the first Batman movie.

>Dick
Kit Harington
>Jason
Evan Peters
>Tim
Dylan Minette

Awful

Leto and Affleck don't "click" together.

There is no conflict or tension, affleck is just "le angry" because of robin and that's it.
There is no point of them talking at all because Affleck probably just wants him dead, Leto can only tell him that his mom was also called Martha so it's all good.

Kevin Hart

Prequels my friend. There's a reason they made Bruce so old.

I just hope they show Joker ripping Robin's spine out with a crowbar like in the original script of Suicide Squad.

The DCEU deserves a more brutal Joker to counter Batman.

>Dick
>Kit Harington
Can't act.

>Jason
>Evan Peters
Not edgy enough for Jason. Not terrible though.

>Tim
>Dylan Minette
Literally who

You gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.

>now it's time for them to put all their cards on the table and make the definitive Batman film.

It's been done already and BvS already developed his history. We don't need a movie looking at his background

I highly doubt they'd even do Tim really. Damian seems like the obvious choice with Batman being so old.

why didnt they get dafoe for this?

There is only one answer for Young Bruce

So is the Bat from BvS the RoTDK Batman or old-but-pre-retirement Batman? I'm pretty new to the comic books lore and I always wonder.

>young

You mean the Dark Knight Returns? He's obviously inspired by him but he's nowhere near the age he was in the book, this Batman still has years to go.

When it comes to lore like age and such, don't sweat it. The characters have been around for 75 years so the ages will always be inconsistent.

it's a Batman that blends all the lore together, some standing out more than others.

Thx. I gotta say I love the middle-aged, grizzled Batman the most. Second favorite is when young Batman first encounters the Joker and slowly recognizes how evil Joker is.

Why does this board feel so slow nowadays?

Because 0% of all threads are reposts/shitposts

You just wait till the studio retconns Ayer's bullshit Joker in favour of less contraversial Joker played by Willem Dafoe.

Ben Affleck has more power than the studio does. The solo Batman movie gets made when Ben wants it, not Warner Bros.

That's what happens when you hire an A list actor and director who's one of the most sought after talents in Hollywood

Sounds pretty good

Le William Dafoe meme

He already played green goblin so he can't do the joker you DCfags need to accept this

We already have a shit load of Batman movies, lets get something else for a change. That being said as a huge batfan I would love a Batman cinematic universe. Nightwing movie, Batgirl movie, Batwoman movie, etc.

Dafoefags are as annoying as those who wanted Bryan Cranston for Lex Luthor because of muh ebin Heisenberg meme.

This

>Dick
>Kit Harington

why would you cast a manlet as DC's most wanted single

>Dick
Tim Robbins

>Jason
Liev Schreiber

>Tim
Eli Roth

plebs won't agree