/v4/ + fat

you guys are lazy as fuck edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcLdW7K86Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=8xTK-YRUXms
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzAnnxpuls
youtube.com/watch?v=DVIEfU3eOSk
lidovky.cz/cesko-postavi-letadlovou-lod-masaryk-dwb-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A170331_211750_ln_domov_sij
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good night sweet ďubďus trip thread

what are your plans for this lovely friday evening lads?

Its april already and stilll no qt3.14 thinn gf with sexy short hair just fuck my shit up famalam i didnt sign for this suffering

Drink beer and relax, you?

shitty beer and a movie
but probably just shitposting and YouTube because I can never be assed to actually find one

did you even talk to one?

probably gonna play some vidya and drink yerba mate, but i have nothing interesting to play so kinda bored t bh

very patrician library

anyone got that "roll for a movie" picture?

Where the am i supposed to talk to girls

idk im stuck here with you all, just askin if you do anything to find a gf other than complain

badoo

>create account with fake info
>put pepe as a pic
>not even 5 mins passes when theres a msg from a qt
wtf

wtf I love frogposting now

Twoje zdjęcia zostały zmoderowane
Twoje zdjęcie nie jest zgodne z regulaminem Badoo

this site is shit

started playing as Ethiopia without noticing there are actually two provinces which are Jewish

put a missionary which wouldnt ever convert it and waited for rebels to convert all provinces, then adapted Judaism, kek. gonna try to conquer mamluks as Jewish Ethiopia and it would be rad if I could form Egypt, but not sure if that would be allowed.

looking what stuff to take for my upcoming trip, bought a phone cover, screen protector and selfie stick, also ordered expensive bag for all the stuff

maybe gonna watch an animated Russian movie if time is still on my side and have a beer

youtube.com/watch?v=FcLdW7K86Gg

This guy can be next Serbian president. Atm he is on third place. We will see results on sunday.

I would vote for him desu

>selfie stick

what's wrong with it if you aren't using it like a retard? I might visit a cave in Morava

we dont have anyone to take pic of us and I wouldnt trust anyone to handle my phone

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
what do i do?

>what's wrong with it if you aren't using it like a retard?
sorry user, but I automatically consider anyone using a selfie stick to be a retard, I see so much of that cancer every time I take a walk through the center

>we dont have anyone to take pic of us
eh. fair point I guess,

>I wouldnt trust anyone to handle my phone
you should be fine unless you hand it over to some fine cigany gentleman desu

za málo :)

that's what I would saw, followed by awkward silence

catchy

Drove to old uni to surprise friends and drink but they're all busy

its fucking nothing

>Drove to old uni to surprise friends
better to call someone before leaving so you know there is at least one person available for you

well I rather be retard than take retarded pictures of things I want to be visible

I hate those kind of retarded tourists as well but it has its use

It sounded like a better idea when I left.
I may just have to kill a few hours

show qt

>tfw no Slovakian waifu
Do any of my Czechbros also get an instant boner after hearing a Slovak qt speak?

>tfw no Slovakian waifu
did you even uni?

>Do any of my Czechbros also get an instant boner after hearing a Slovak qt speak?
that might be an overstatement, but yes, Slovak spoken by a girl sounds extremely qt

>did you even uni?
I dropped out in a first semester. Too socially retarded to live on campus and it was too late to apply for distance study and I never thought about going back. The only thing I regret is missing on the qt's.

>The only thing I regret is missing on the qt's.
the only good thing about uni tbqhwyf

>ywn go to a university full of Viseqties instead of terrorist burqa women and British slags

I just imagined this and it was horrible experience

drank a bottle of wine, but already sobered up

I saw that new Ghost in the Shell lads
It was pretty bad

do you think the netflix adaptation of death note will be better?

Do you actually have burqa women in your uni?
I'd be afraid to go there Tbh

It actually might be, because Death Note's setting isn't really that relevant to the country the plot takes place in. It could be anywhere.
GitS on the other hand is inherently very closely tied to Japan and you can't just replace all that stuff with something else.
That's one of the reasons the movie wasn't very good, they tried to burgerize it and keep some of the oriental stuff at the same time. Sometimes it worked, but most of the time it was rather clumsy.
Also the series form gives DN more time and space to develop a proper story, unlike a 2 hours long movie of random bits glued together.
A lot depends on who will they cast as Light, everything else is pretty hard to fuck up.

yes, there's also an Islamic society, squat toilets in every bathroom to accomadate Arabs, and the student pub was demolished last year because the amount of people who aren't forbidden to drink alcohol because of their religion was too small for them to make a profit.

There was also a Subway on campus run by Pakistanis that got shut down by the government because during an inspection they were found to be using six month old expired ingredients, and a student got sent to the hospital with food poisoning.

Just a few more months until I'm gone, thank fuck.

good night, people

night

He will be the saviour of Slavdom.

>squat toilets in every bathroom to accomadate Arabs
huh?
Huh?!

good night

we live in interesting times

i dont know man, ive seen a lot of people say that the japanese setting is actualy quite important for death note (its apearently related to how L finds out who the killer is, something about broadcast times and places).
as for casting, ive seen plenty of people say its terrible for almost everyone exept ryuk (i think that was his name).

>its apearently related to how L finds out who the killer is, something about broadcast times and places
Nah, that trick with broadcasting a programme at different times in different regions shouldn't be a problem to do anywhere. Even Pooland has regional tv stations, so for USA it's ezy pzy.
>as for casting, ive seen plenty of people say its terrible for almost everyone exept ryuk
That's too bad

I should get a picture for you guys, I think I've posted about it before. It was the first point when I was in this country where I thought to myself "oh fuck Sup Forums might not just be memeing".

i am up

they picture makes me sad. like that dog is only ten years old but it knows everything is terrible.

*puts you down*
you are down

>There was also a Subway on campus run by Pakistanis that got shut down by the government because during an inspection they were found to be using six month old expired ingredients, and a student got sent to the hospital with food poisoning.
>Can't sell pork because it's unclean and thus haram
>Sells rotten food

Pakistanis are a special kind of retarded.

Are you diaspora, muh heritage, or just looking for a comfy English speaking general? Can't help but notice new flags here and you've posted in a few editions now.

>only ten years
that's like 65 in doggo years

Slovak """"women"""" are useless human trash that should be used as meat to stop refugees at european borders and replaced with eastern asian women

Yep, living here really made me appreciate the difference between them and Indians. The latter I actually have a pretty positive view of now.

send them here please and take the polish ones

I had sex with one, it was OK.

I mean the Slovak qts of course, not the Asian ones
but Asian ones are fine too

>gypsies raped her as a child and turned her crazy

I've read about that and I refuse to acknowledge it

This bitch is so stupid holy moly

But she's qt and I don't need a smart qt, I need a qt qt

I don't mind the message, even if she is a bit thick in the head.

Whose national TV is at least as interesting as ours?

America has best MILFS

hello there

That's not a milf though, way too young for that
iBuenos aires!

she looks like she's in her early 30s
also nobody ITT has an excuse for posting about beautiful women in other countries, they're all at your doorstep

I'm not from Buenos Aires tho, how's it going

how often do Argentines barbeque?

Like, in every special occasion such as birthdays, Christmas or during the summer.
I personally don't do bbq because it's too damn expensive nowadays, the last time was like 5 years ago.

You have barbeques for Christmas? Damn, the southern hemisphere is cool.

Slovak women are not beautiful

si si, buenos buenos
youtube.com/watch?v=8xTK-YRUXms

Milfs are very rarely a thing here, slavshit women age like milk

up

Borat is a funny movie

good morning lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

morning

AVE BELI

still not bad as leafistan
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzAnnxpuls
youtube.com/watch?v=DVIEfU3eOSk

>comfimus maximus
what are you going to do today user?

Driving school and then enjoy the rest of the weekend doing nothing

i am awake

go for a walk I guess, yet to decide between forest and city

you?

czeching those digits and then work on semestral project

lidovky.cz/cesko-postavi-letadlovou-lod-masaryk-dwb-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A170331_211750_ln_domov_sij

Im hyped desu

nothing

>Upozorňujeme čtenáře, že dnes je 1. dubna

true

fucking my gf(girl)

sup
you know, the article is exceptionally well written
the little details like czech naval history are actually true

Fuck you

morning

Mapy.cz for another april fools joke