So this dick from my highschool is such a total failure at life that he dropped out of school and started vlogging

So this dick from my highschool is such a total failure at life that he dropped out of school and started vlogging

I'd appreciate it if you all helped me out in destroying this guy's channel

here's a vid : youtu.be/ajNvdGVEQXM

do what you will

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491622752333.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dropped out of school and started vlogging

yeah, pretty pathetic isn't it?

Dude is a fucking faggothe entitled piece of shit.

Why are you trying to interfere with out people's lives? You so pathetic you get your rocks off making other people feel bad?

Listen to this OP, it'll calm your nerves
i.4cdn.org/gif/1491622752333.webm

tell him! This is all he has, so it would be wonderful to see him crash and burn
not forcing y'all to do anything lads.
>>>/reddit/

sounds like he doesn't give a fuck and that he's chasing his ambitions that go beyond the regular path, why do you even care? you jelly?

OP is a gay nigger from outer space. Post filename things

more like he's a kid that's shirking responsibilities because he's too dumb to pass basic intro classes lmao
thanks for the bumps lads

what's wrong with being gay?

2 reasons i will call him a faggot in the comments:
1. he's you op
2. i use adblock so you won't get my shekels you filthy jew

REEEEEEE

Average dropout mindset.
>I don wanna
>no no no
>i want money and fame but i dont wanna do homework
>i prove you wrong ese

haha ikr

You are fucking pathetic. You are much more pathetic than the person you are attempting to destroy. If anything, I want to support this person. I don't care how shitty his content is. You are scum.

Not your personal army.

>This is either bad bait to lure an audience from Sup Forums to your vlog
>op is a huge fag
>or op is a huge fag and jealous

have you ever hear of idk, einstein or bill gapes or that cancer dude who invented android?
all of them are dropouts

Did you see when i typed "average"? yeah, it was actually used in context this time don't overlook it like when people use "literally"

I may be scum, but nothing is more satisfying than seeing the tables turned. Besides, what happened to Sup Forums, what's with this righteous faggotry?
2nd choice sir. No way I'd be jealous of this loser lmao
pls be a troll

>so this dick from my highscool
So gtfo Sup Forums

Yeah I wanna see this kid at my nearest BK when he's 25 wondering where the time went

you know that every single one of those motherfucks was a literal, actual genius, right? don't try to justify your stupid-ass decisions by saying "hurr durr bill gates einstein" unless you were programming BASIC at 13, fucking mongoloid

You jelly depressed trash cunt.
Hope that guy finds out what you're trying here and this all goes karma.
Sage this shit

how do you scroll back to see previous comments im sure ive seen you write litterally
im not trollface
he used "litteral", what a faggot

Okay, that is gay.

But still, we're not your personal army

...Nothing wrong with using literally, just that its more than not used in the wrong context and people often ignore it because it's used so wrong

nypa newfag

thanks for the bumps

using literally what?

What do you mean by using literally what? What are you literally using?

sage

>...Nothing wrong with using literally...
using literally what?

not your personal army faggot

>begging for help on a cartoon zipperhead image board should show this loser what for!

nypa faggot

Did you at least suck his dick?

kys

Holy shit I actually checked out his YouTube and it's all cringe thumbnails and the guy acts like a huge fag. Op is still the king of cucks though

I can report you for that :^)
thanks for the bumps
I may be king, but this faggot is pretty good contender, amirite

Lmao confirmed OP is the guy in the youtube link

he probably beat you up in high school and now you're jealous that dispute his "total failure", he's still trying to do something with his life, other than fapping to traps and begging for help i between rating cocks, like you.

You came to Sup Forums for an army assistance against some one you have an opposing opinion on. Yea the vlogger is a huge fag but you still take the cake for king of cucks for even making an attempt like this. Might I suggest killing your self?

He's going through the phase I went through early highschool, but he's in college. I guess being pampered your whole life will do that to you

he has potential

OP is a fag

>other than fapping to traps and begging for help i between rating cocks, like you.
>like you
you meant to say "like us"?

He just needs to read my comment and take it to heart then he'll realize he's a big dummy

How are they responsibilities?

did you call him a nigger?

I send him pictures of my dick and say suck now or go to college. He say ok

do the same to me i need college education too

spooked a fagget with a cock
that must be one nasty ass dick you have

Why do you want him to go to college?

So he can suck my cock ok

>what happened to Sup Forums
>is in highschool

You're what happened to Sup Forums you stupid little faggot.

The kid in the video seems like every other fucking kid around that age. He's dumb and unsure of what he wants out of life and is trying to figure shit out.

Quit being a little cunt and focus on your own life.

nypa
sage

Are you in the same boat as him?