Would a reptilian "lover" try to impregnate me on purpose, and use me, or would they actually care about me?

Would a reptilian "lover" try to impregnate me on purpose, and use me, or would they actually care about me?

Tuff to say
I wouldn't trust one tho

Time stamp, age, over 18- tits or gtfo

If that face has an antifa flag on it.
It get slaughtered
>blood squirting from necks
>faggots crying

What if he wanted to sleep with me tho? :/ and brought up the "condoms don't fit" or 'lets just go raw"?

I put my whole foot into a condom once...

Tell him to buy bigger condoms, you mongoloid.

I don't have downs nor am I asian. I'm literally one of the whitest fuckers ever, no native american ancestry at all. Just had to make that clear since people have said I "look asian" before, and mongoloid is what they used to call downie tards. But I can't help if he refuses to wear the damn things...

You can help it. You don't have to have sex with him.

But what if I really really want to.....

>would they actually care
the only thing reptiles care about is if you're warm. they'll cuddle anything/anyone and be perfectly chill as long as you're warm and calm.

If your impulse-control is really that low, you were always destined to be a single mother anyway. Enjoy struggling to make ends meet.

Umm, bitch, you know the rules.

You don't know if he would leave or not xD I just don't want to carry a half lizard baby.

If he makes excuses to not bother with condoms, he clearly doesn't give a shit about a potential future with you. If he cared about you at all he'd be thinking about the future. The fact he isn't proves you're just another notch on the bedpost that he'll ditch as soon as he gets what he wants.

He could be responsible...

I guess that depends. If he is responsible then he'll wear a condom and you have nothing to worry about. If he's not responsible, you'll end up pregnant and alone. Give that some thought next time you "really really want to....."

What if he secretly would want a child?

Raising children is one of the most stressful things that can happen in a relationship. Unless you've been together for a long time already, there's no way he'll stick around.

Also, You keep forgetting I could get the little half-alien sucker vaccumed out...

It's a horny trap, show more filthy bitch

How old are you?

If you're so afraid he's gonna wanna have kids and shit you probably shouldn't fuck him no matter how much you want to.
If your suspicions are right... pull out of there immediately. People who are baby crazy are fucked in the head.

If he's not baby crazy, then you're crazy paranoid and can't handle the complexities of sex.

Stick to jump rope.

It's just a stereotype for aliens to want to impregnate human women..

You're fuckin weird