So have you got your free sex toys yet Sup Forums?

So have you got your free sex toys yet Sup Forums?

yep. took some time but got them yesterday

yes up ass as speak

waiiit did you just say "free sex toys"?

This smells like shilling but I will bite. Free sex toys?

Fuck you fucking shill. Keep your feminist garbage for tmblr

I could use some more toys. How do I obtain?

this
where from ya fuckin gay CUNT

Those toys look like PVC. And that stuff is toxic. Don't stick toxic toys in your bodies bois.

Feminist think every girl needs a plastic dick so she doesn't need men so they give them out for free
Kind of pointless but not one of the bad things feminists do

Jeez that is paranoid. Everyone deserves sex toys but this smells like a bloody commercial is what I mean to say...

Besides I have always found it fun to bond with girls over toys and playing with them together. Guys can have their fleshlights and girls their insertables. That doesn't cheapen real sex unless you're the type of person who thinks dildos are the reason they can't get laid.

Sexy liberation

sexy liberation dot org

>Feminists invent term called orgasm gap
>Give out free cock rings, butt plugs and small vibrators
>Just pay shipping

Some1 pay shipping for me thanks

But what are they made of? Is it something toxic like PVC?

not yet

Yeah, a few years ago.
I had a pair of DDD falsies that I wrapped up in a sweater to make the BEST PILLOW EVER but eventually one of them sprung a leak.
So I ordered a new pair.
And then I get an email that my order was delayed but I'd get a free gift as an apology. It was an 11 inch dildo. I'm not even into assplay, and DEFINITELY not into bleeding and anal leakage at work so I never even tried.

I'd assume they are safe, although I can't see anywhere on the site that says what it's made of.

Oh, wait. I just read silicone. Missed that bit.

the website is absolute garbage, no info whatsoever on anything, no legal disclaimer, as far as I can see you don't even know the name/location of the company. You guys are giving them all your info for a piece of plastic worth 50cts on ali express