How does it feel to be the dumbest board on Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be the dumbest board on Sup Forums?

Fuck ya feela hood man chek my mixtape out my nigger

>Google stats
>Google sends one more warning
>slaughter all of you fucking faggots

Not buying tbis shit how is /gif/ on

methodology?

Go Back to Sup Forums and brag about how smart you are for using Linux

What if my personal IQ is 140 but I only browse Sup Forums? Can I still not talk about those topics?

If so, really no loss anyway.

Go fuck yourself

There is none. That's why it's not mentioned on the image.

>replying to a troll post

I'm on /fit/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums as well as Sup Forums. this seems accurate

That's fairly accurate.

This isn't Sup Forums

It used to not be Sup Forums, now its full of human rejects and shite

Check out /asp/ . You will be surprised.

>/lgbt/
>that high
LOL

>Sup Forums 96 IQ
>/lit/ 147 IQ
you realise that a lot of normal videogames are IQ enhancing. not every game of course, but a lot of them are. still, according to your IQ graph, the people actually do these exercises daily have an average IQ under average. and I highly doubt any boards average to pass over 130 IQ as any higher belongs to geniuses. einstein had 150 or something, and you claim that the motherfucking average IQ on a board is almost equal to that of one of the biggest geniuses in the world, that literally had a gene mutation make his mind more compact, thus making him smarter as he had a larger brain in mass. according to your idiocy, you claim that his IQ are possible to achieve on an average between a demographic of book readers and people interested in science and math as a hobby.

this graph makes no sense and I'll claim it as purely made up by OP. stop being a faggot, please.

obvious bait

but if you wanted to make it more realistic:
drop Sup Forums a few places
move the average down (the site is full of small children)
/lgbt/ and (if you add it) /d/ would be on the higher end as there is a noticed positive correlation weird fetishes and intelligence. you may also want to raise /k/ a bit for that reason since most of the people there are actually weird fetishists (a lot of furries among other things)

homosexuals actually have a higher average IQ than straight people. it's actually not surprising that most of them are kind of intelligent at least.

Thats the kind of graph only the idiots on Sup Forums would believe.
They believe anything as long as it doesn't come from "the government".
And "Government" means democrats. Even if the republicans control every single part of the federation.

I'm sure they ignored /his/ to make everyone else feel smart.

dude, you recognize that it's b8 and you take it, regardless.
Full blown autism?

Can you provide a source or citations for the study?