Slutty twink crossdresser wants to be humilated and exposed! i want to be recognized. the danger turns me on so hard...

slutty twink crossdresser wants to be humilated and exposed! i want to be recognized. the danger turns me on so hard. you post pics of traps that i have to imitate and add the info with/without showing face! lets do this!

post pics like this and add face info! i will copy the whole pose

ok nice sir. but always give me that face info!

so should i do this one? with or without face? and post more for sure :-) more than one would be great too- i will do them all :-)

with or without face? come ooooon

come on faggots. i m horny af. i want to be recognized by my friends! give it to me! just post pics like this with face info

Imitate me :3

dont have that hair :-) post bailey pics or another one and add face info :-)

Be me

ok with/without face? post more!!!! :-)

Kik anyone?

I guess without doesnt matter

ok . but i want to be recognized by my friends. the danger turns me on so hard. post more and add info with/without face. you can post bailey jay pics too :-)

i really want to be exposed and recognized! post more pics and add face info! fuckin give it to me! im horny af

Hey alice, no more tea threats?

post example pics i have to imitate and add face info

come on faggots help me to commit social suicide! i will post the reactions of my friends after recognizing me here

>slutty twink crossdresser
Nice Tumblr buzzwords, faggot

Youre a mentally ill naked dude wearing a fucking bra

Kill yourself

post pics with face info! make me famous!

only few can wear a womans dress and look cute in it.
you're not one'o them.

well faggots im not a trap. im a crossdresser that wants to be exposed and recognized! so post pics with face info and i will post the reactions of my friends

Youre a pathetic waste of life and your parents and family should be ashamed

Kill yourself.

pleeeease give it to me! im so horny and just want to be recognizd by my friends and be exposed! post example pics !

post a pic like this that i have to imitate and add the info with/without showing face

this thread is gay bro

but it could be very funny for you when i post the reactions and messages of my friends after recognizing me here. one of them is online on Sup Forums now. i show everything of me to be recognized! so post a pic

this is me! a lot of pics of me are online all the time. but now post more and add face info

should i post more pics? or the link where all of them are?