MAGA hat is the new fedora.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAXNjshEV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in b4 TrumpBotā„¢

>I built you a cake, m'lady

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAXNjshEV4

Fedoras are cool. Why the fuck to assholes have to go around blaming hats for shit? It's just a fucking hat. It's not the hat's fault that it makes cringy ass fuckers look a little less cringy. It's badass. Sick off people running off about fucking hats all the time. Get a life.

neckbeard pony sniff detected

ROFL... I go through all the trouble of bumping your piece of shit thread and that's all you got? Jeegus... Trust me, the thread is shit, more people seeing it won't help.

People ruin fashions all the time.

Agree
Atheists ruined fedoras
Now they are ruining Trump

It's annoying :/.

called it

LOL someone is triggered

Atheists are the only reason Trump got in office, retard. They can't ruin him, they made him. It's the fucking dumbass christfags who thought they ever had a chance that I'm laughing at.

GET OFF MY THREAD

I'm the only person on your thread, it should have 404ed.

She is so pretty :)

>it's a shareblue thread
sage'd

They aren't cool anymore. I wish they were too, I could pull off the Sinatra look like a motherfucker.... but you can't wear one without looking like a retarded autist anymore. Think of it like a zoot suit, shit's never coming back

She'd be really hot in a fedora. Seriously.

I know. It's fucking stupid. I want a fucking zoot suit, too. I just want to find one somewhere, keep it in my closet, and wear it every once in a while to see myself in it. I blame the liberals. They're fashion wreckers.

You're waifu a shit

C'mon m8, at least make it topless asians.

I like her

moar

Bandana covering half of your face like a giant faggot wannabe rebel/cowboy when you are a 17 year old upper class white person is the new fedora sry.

The rest of the Sinatra look has stuck because it's aesthetic as fuck. Zoot suits and fedoras look retarded