Rate your life Sup Forums

rate your life Sup Forums

All to the max

better one

kek benis

I used to do better on these. My life has kinda spiraled downward lately. Man...

> all physical shit skyhigh except sex life
> massive raging narcissist

y would i bother averaging them for the overall column

me gud

My definition of my sex life being good is probably just not on par with yours.

>sex life
>1
its obviously a zero m8

:(

how do you get laid without money?

I'm happy

I know that feel bro

> intelligence maxed out
> can't even tell what 'average' means

"Being a slut is easy. It's fucking hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have be witty and charming and have a fake job. To be a slut you just have to be THERE."

It's really not hard man. Women are easy as fuck if ya can tell what kind of woman they are.

Why should overall be the average of all other categories? There are other factors not shown on the ratings.

> intelligence god tier
> doesn't know the difference between average and overall

i feel average tbh

>cant understand a simple statement.

>Calling 9.9 intelligent got tier.
>kek

>Sup Forums
>every stacks up their intelligence to the max

The difference between 9.9 and 9.99 intelligent is much more noticable than if you went from 9.9 to 9.99 in any of the other category, besides maybe wealth. 9.9 intelligence really isn't that impressive considering how much higher it scales, so its really not that huge of a self dick sucking.

> Sup Forums is the gathering of the higher minds
> shitpost traps and fap to taylor swift

no user it's more like
>fap to traps shitposted by Taylor Swift

really shows that the most intelligent men don't care about romantic relationships and don't want to fuck rel women

Yeah let's tear occam's razor a new one and go with that instead

work job that you know something about and that can really use your skills, or first get some skills and then find a better job

the only thing I can see happening in the near future is taking classes to get a Cisco CCNA

hahahaha hate to break it to your retard. based on all your other details you are not that intelligent

bitch I can be smart and lazy the two aren't mutually exclusive

cool

>it's an everyone's a genius episode

and there's no possible way to know fag

Well, I mean it would be extremely unlikely now wouldn't it? Should be safe to assume most people ranking their own intelligence at the top or near the top are dead wrong.

post IQ

money would solve all my problems tbh

>implying intelligent people will waste time on this shit-hole or on the internet in general

I would say pretty good besides the sex life... my girlfriend sucks

>implying normies who have average or below average IQ would have the mental capacity to even visit "the 4Chans" when they have funny cat pictures and cardashian news on the fox news channel on youjewb

IQ is an inaccurate assessment of functional intelligence or knowledge but last time I was in school about 5 years ago I tested above 160 which by now must have declined somewhat being sedentary for so many years but even then it's still miles above the majority of people I can interact with on a daily basis as a call center employee

You're living man, you're living

What kinda woman are out there?

itt: narcissists

This is how I roll

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE'S SEX LIFE 0 LMAO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

>have girlfriend
>programmer/web/indie dev
>have a few close friends
>torrent everything
>life is fucking amazing
>fat and gross and idgaf