Which neighbour country of yours is the worst, and why?

Which neighbour country of yours is the worst, and why?

America

>invaded us three times
>make their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>helped the frogs the first time they tried to invade us
>help our dictator in charge for 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>try to put a new dictator when we fought the one from the point above
>steal our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, turkeys, etc. and call them their own
>steal half of our country
>took advantage of our poor people for centuries giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work in rail network, farms, etc.
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans
>they are the biggest consumers of drugs in the entire planet, and all the drugs are cultivated in south america so the NEED to go through mexico
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize them
>make us deport central americans, and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them pretending that doesn't happen, while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and destroy our image
>make us their slave labour with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them and good for us despite the fact that they gained 5 million jons because of it and lost less than 800 thousand, obtained cheap things in return, while making our gdp per capita never grow
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested shit here

They are a fucking cancer.

American Foreign Policy™ starts at home.

Bosnia. Do you relly need why?

Yes

Poland
Don't have to explain why

Sweden.

s*eden

They are uneducated, they are easily offended by everything, they are ugly, they have ugly names and religion. they are gopniks of croatia

Wtf I love Mexico now

I liked Bosnia

they are the kind of people who are born in bosnia but then move to croatia when they are toddlers but until their 18 birthday they allready have a bosnian coat of arms tattooed on their arm, just bosnia bosnia and bosnia. they are usually auto-mechanics, they love cars (bmw an mercedes, bosniak would rather drive 230y old mercedes, than brand new wolkswagen), bit plastic boobs, football is most important thing in life etc etc

Russia

they love plastic boobs an whores* , but would like their wives wear hijab (the older ones tho)

It's not like that in Sarajevo. I mean these shit taste plebs exist everywhere, but in Sarajevo that's really not the stereotype

Must I really tell why?

>island country
THUG LIFE

Bitch,you don't know nothing about Bosniaks
Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here before you even further embarass yourself
t.Bosniak

>you don't know nothing

sup Osmane
Sarajevo is a different story just like every home-country of any immigrants anywhere. ok, maybe except middle east

Im really waiting to see your cunt in two weeks. Only balkanlar cunt except fyrom I didnt see

i hope you'll have a nice time. Where will you go? Wisit Macedonia before shit hits the fan there, i just read today about some clash of albos and macedonians on the streets. Albos took down Macedonian flag and some shit.

>War will erupt soon for the second time in your lifetiem

I want to visit Shutka :3 Is it safe to visit that place? is it really the part of Skopje or is it outside the city?

Why would you go to the only place in Europe which has gypsy as an official language?
Even the google streetview car didn't go there they probably didn't want their car to disappear.

idk, since i watched that one documentary i wanted to visit, the closest thing to India we have here in Europe i guess. So, is it in Skopje or not?

Dubrovnik to crna gora, through bih then to zadar and split

as you've probably already heard-slovene grills absolutely ADORE circumcised bosniak cock unlike some of the impotent homos here who are reduced to posting on taiwanese imageboard in late night hours

Oh i see, they are nice towns. Visit sea organs in Zadar, it's pretty comfy.

What's the actual scenario of this pic

that's what i'm talking about, easily offended and rude. You can't make this shit up.

Yeah my mummy said they are well worth seeing

Serbian soldier kicks already dead woman on the streets somewhere in Bosnia during 90s. I think.

>circumcised bosniak cock
Wait a minute, bosnians actually do this degenerate shit ?

>So, is it in Skopje or not?
Technically it is. In reality it's a ghetto, the gypsies are confined there.

hvala

muslims are muslims anywhere

jesus christ lel

Tussia

>people still have no idea about Ikibey
He is a laz turko-georgian cuckold manlet who considers himself greek.
stop replying to his threads.

Russia*

Or maybe Sweden

>implying
i still think you're bosnia's best neighbour,tho

>muslims are muslims anywhere
Yeah but people didnt appear to be so unapologetically muslim in BiH. Like elsewhere in ex-yu they simply weren't so retarded to care about this crap.

See this
They weren't put right next to the graveyard instead of living people for no reason.

yes we do but not at birth but rather at the age of 5-6

Oh that makes it so much better

Can it be a state? If so, fuck Tennessee.

wtf is that shit?
explain pls

North Korea
>Because it's North Korea

Sorry I meant to reply to Ante

my ex is from Bosnia, from parts where Bosniaks are majority. She says they don't give a shit about religion cause they have more important problems to worry about. Poveirty and shit, they are hard working people down there, but too poor and uneducated also (in rural parts) Sarajevo is really a different story. Average muslim cares about few religious rituals, dates and that's about it. But if you say to him 'Mohammed sucks' he'll probably be very offended cause people in Bosnia (Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks) indentify with their religion as their identity, it's like nationality. And Circumsizion is a part of tradition, i guess it's probably free to get curcimsized in those part where people are poor, if it's not then i bet nobody will do this shit.

to be quite honest it is very painful even with anesthetic

Go back to where you came from.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND LEARN TO SPEAK SLOVENIAN YOU SAVAGES!

I wonder if someone thought about maybe...not doing it.

CEFURJI

Tell me more about your ex :3

Yeah and it looks bad too. Like what in fug this is europe and it's almost 2018

Shes also a redhead :)))). i don't have time my friend, it's working saturday this week, i have to go to sleep. Cheers m8

Probably Denmark, fuck them. Everywhere I go I see stupid Danes who come here with their families and never learn the language and sit on welfare and every time you start shit they always go 'muh Hamlet'

Jk it's France

Laku noc!