If you were face to face with these two, what would you say/do to them?

If you were face to face with these two, what would you say/do to them?

Intro in case you've been hiding under a rock:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOVrrL5KtsM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/854521362517504000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Intro in case you've been hiding under a rock:
Or if you're older than 14, and don't give a shit about any of this

first post edge post
You don't care about child torture?

/Thread

it's their fetish

>first post edge post
Fag

>You don't care about child torture?
Yeah sure, actual torture or endangerment of children not some 15 year old youtube bullshit. Also all of their stuff is fucking fake, everything on that cancer infested website is.

kys

that sob even calls him "psycho kid" after cody probably talked about killing himself

kids fetish?

I'd push the kid into a bookshelf and scream "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" in papa's face.

>Also all of their stuff is fucking fake, everything on that cancer infested website is.
fuck off
watch the video in OP

Nobody gives a fuck your like the fucking media covering hurricane Katrina you never shut the fuck up about it. Im guessing your faggot ass is from Ifunny where they overly use memes again and again. So fuck off back to Ifunny kid. Your a sorry piece of shit scrounging for attention.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am and I don't realize why I must care, many children live in an abusive environment, child services usually help, what's the difference here the fact it's on the internet. I don't get why you 14 year olds care so much about this kid. If the kids are actually abused hopefully they can get help.

>Also all of their stuff is fucking fake, everything on that cancer infested website is.

>Youtube
>cancer

Nigger, maybe the problem is your suggested videos based on your interests.

Like, how are you so stupid but you were able to solve the captcha?

watch the video first, ask later. Doesn't matter if its on the internet or not, kids are being abised

mike is that you

All I watch on youtube are guitar tutorials and gear reviews. All fucking prank channels and the like are garbage. God you kids are stupid.
I am again many children live in situations like this, some even hang themselves and cry on livestream. I'm not saying this isn't horrible all I'm saying is I don't care that much.

ill gladly dissolve in acid that fat whale cunt that is his wife

also prank channels are cancer

>everything on that cancer infested website is [fake]
>[like the] guitar tutorials and gear reviews

>I'm saying is I don't care
ok, fair enough. Why are you posting ITT then? Fuck off to your trap and boipuccy and whatever else you enjoy on Sup Forums.

I dunno trying to understand why you kinds are so involved in this.

your numerical values are turned to a 0, your mind will never be a 1.

>Also all of their stuff is fucking fake

Those kids, especially Cody, has a fucking stellar acting career in his future if that's fake.

you practice something long enough it becomes real. but why would you practice hitting and abusing your kids? And not that ANY is fake, though think of this, you are fine with the matter that a father is teaching his kids how to pretend to bleed? Did I catch that correctly? or maybe I'm an idiot, like everyone else, excet you. If you don't bellong it can be fixed.

I'm merely pointing out how absurd it is to think that it's fake. I recognize Cody's emotions in those videos. I've been there myself. The confusion and fear and anger when someone you're supposed to be able to trust and depend on is an abusive asshole.

you practice something long enough it becomes real. but why would you practice hitting and abusing your kids? And not that ANY is fake, though think of this, you are fine with the matter that a father is teaching his kids how to pretend to bleed? Did I catch that correctly? or maybe I'm an idiot, like everyone else, excet you. keep believing your lies.

sorry mate wrong fag

If yelling at kids makes you a child abuser I probably deserve at least 30 years in prison.

Anyone ever thought that even if Cody wanted to act he couldnt? no child acts in fear, they act out.

The ones on your lawn don't count, Mr. I'll-Give-You-Something-To-Cry-About

kek still a rock. dumb rock

btw we are past the point of looking for evidence, unless you are such a rock, look for fuck sakes, it's all there.

This is really not easy to watch. Those two fat Slobs need to be thrown in a prison Cell.
I know some of you say it is not necessary for you to care for some Boys you will never meet because there is still a ton of Child Abuse out there. A bit of a silly statemant if you ask me, but who am i to judge.
I just feel really sorry for them.

If I could make 6 figures a year for beating my kids I would do it too.

Offer dad $50 for a no questions asked hour with kid. Go home $50 lighter and a crotch soaked with tears and blood.

ITT Sup Forumstards getting all social justicey about an alleged child abuse case while simultaneously cruising rekt thrreads and no rules kik cp groups.

Warms the cockles.

There are some unofficial reports this morning that this dude murder suicided the whole family

The dubs just keep.coming!!

ya were geting all sjw about this shit cause we want to see the dads feminism penis

>Sup Forums caring about ginger kids

no amount of whiteknighting is going to get you nudes...

underrated

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/854521362517504000

my newfag skills cant make this into a webm

how about we keep your number and throw that comment in full caps.