STAR JUST EXPLODED IN AUSTRALIAN NIGHT SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAR JUST EXPLODED IN AUSTRALIAN NIGHT SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING LOOK OUTSIDE AUSSIES!!

SAW A FLASH WHILE DRIVING TO THE COAST!!!

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtWeH4-Ugy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In albany wa. I see a fucktonne of clouds bro.

This is sydney sky WAIT UNTIL IT CLEARS UP!!

INSANE!!

RIP Betelgeuse

here is a brisbane shot....

i dont know what to say

It's just a glitch

its on the radio here in dubbo

It cant be beetlegeuse if its in the first pic. Its a part of orions belt.

belt consists of: Alnitak, Alnilam & Mintaka

Lol. Astronerd going for the troll.

Baitception.

If it's close enough we're all dead.

i see nothing in perth

how far along are you in degrees?

if we are seeing it now wont it mean that it will take a long time to affect us?

what fucking direction dipshit?

also I see nothing on the news

Radiation travels at the speed of light. If you can see it and you're not dead you're fine

im watching the news here in aukland

Because its bullshit. Abandon thread that i wanted to be true.

what area are you in?

Your mums arse. Nah albany wa.

I haven't seen any other supporting evidence other than op's grainy nonsense.

I am in Burke, and I see it in the sky, champ.

post more pics and timestamp that shit nigga.

you know the rules.

piiiiics

fuck you op you dirty liar

HOLY SHIT!

house lights just went out here in hobart and there's a metallic smell in the air

if the lights went out, so did the rest of the electrical grid. if there's no power then how the fuck are you posting cunt?

that smell is your own lingering bullshit

im have a satellite phone for my farm tracking

>2017 no aussiefags with a telescope lmao.

SA.
skys clear user.

what area?

Thats the moon bruh

Brighton coastline area
theres one or two stars in the sky, nothing like OPs post, what direction is the phenomenon?

Oh shit user, you better get underground fast.

kek. You stupid nigger.

Have telescope. Just no visibility.

north east i think

youtu.be/dtWeH4-Ugy4

Yup, nothing new. Just old bullshit

/thread

i have a celestron that unfortunately is at my dads house FUCK

nice fake video faggot

this is big news

Nice counterpoint.

Quit teleporting behind me, champ.

well this was all bullshit.

got me excited for nothing.

I mean if that is the Moon it's a old picture then because the closest thing to the Moon right now is Neptune no fucking way that white star under the bright object is Neptune.

But that's exactly the point, it's a fake video from 2013. Do a reverse search on the images on this thread and see for yourself, they go back since 2009.

You people are fucking stupid. Most of the stars are light years away, thousands even. If a star exploded and we see it, it keans it took that light however many years distance relative to the speed of pight away to reach us visibly.

So if its 5k light years away, that means it imploded upon itself 5k years ago and the light has just now reached us. Ffs yall have the internet if u are too poor for school. Motherfuckers itt talkin hout errmagerd will it effect us??? Fucking stupid american cunts.

dude youve tried to pull this trick before

OP AND MYSELF AND OTHERS ARE SEEING IT RIGHT NOW IN THE SKY

just lost power here in wagga wagga

lol salty because your not american. bitch please.

You are OP or just another rping faggot. If anyone is falling for this, just do a quick reverse search to see for yourselves

U idiot, if we see it, it meansmit happened thausands of years ago. If we havnt been effected by now, we wont be. Lemme guess, american?

Maybe its a nuke in space

Underrated post

Lost power here in Mars too! But I guess that was on 327k B.C

An american would be the one to not understand the proper use of "you're"

My sides, nigga you just strengthened his argument. Sit down.

KYS fucking voice noone asked 4

That star probably exploded when dinosaurs were still roaming the Earth, were only just seeing it now

im nz is it the bright flashing to the right of the southern cross?

Jesus. You're making yourself look more and more retarded. The gamma radiation travels at the speed of light too. They're all photons.

What is the point that you're even trying to make?

which "effects" faster than light?

Mad cause dumb? I would be mad if i was dumb as well. So you little, or big mad?

Right now is accurately correct fag

Mission accomplished !

lol i aint got time to add apostrophes toyour bitch ass. your an english fucker arent you.

i knew youd take that "you're" bait you pompous foppy fucking twat

>i aint got time to add apostrophes
>youd
>"you're"

Why are they so stupid like this? Really, how can they be so easy to manipulate, so willing to follow anything and believe in any lie? How can they be so dense? Weren't their schools suposed to be among the best around? Really, the mass of USA people startles me. Too much stupidity to a county with too much self-centered power

Itt people that dont understand distance relative to stars and speed of light, and people are fighting over grammar. I cant even...

>but it's relevant to my interests is so. else cannot spell

In Europe so it's daytime but I'm getting a burning sensation in my penis right now.

You mean to tell me the star was normal and then it just lit up?

Did you seriously try to play that off as bait, and used youre incorrectly again. Lemme guess, double bait? Jesus....

that confirms it

Sorry kiddo (hope you are a kiddo, if anything more than 14, you are in serious case of beign stupid for life!), just go home. Star bait failed, go destroy another console unit with saber, Ben.

Feeling here too, but /s/ is open on the other tab, so maybe it's not the star...

You truly should try a subreddit dedicated in tipping each others fedoras while raging about everything but context.

>knew youd take that "you're" bait
>your an english fucker
>you're*

Are you really this stupid?

In a way yes and no. Things seen from a distance are light years away but who knows these days. Anything is possible

Retard detected.

My mom says it's not nice to call people retards and that I'm really smart and can figure lots of things out by myself.

Is god real?

lol salty foreigners. so easy to trigger.

All you have to do is watch 5 mins of youtube to see how fuckin retarded UK and AUSfags are. It's not even up for debate.

Stupid americans, proving once again education is not as important as creation museums and the bible!

Im american, and i cannot argue with this at all. As a nation... feelsbadman

guns and whiskey. freedom. u jelly.

Murifag reporting in, accurate post.

hottest women too

That's one of orion stars, fag....

we'll fuck that star up. merica.

American woman

Earth is not round
Those luminaries are under contract and above the firnament

Bible says that there will be signs in the sky during the times of tribulation. The elect will be spared

That the northern sky... Csnnot be seen in australia. Fag...

ALL IS LOST

What I told earlier? How can you people be son fucking dense! Geez, no hope for you guys. Just lock yourselves somewhere and get away from society.

Nice bait but lots of shooting stars here in Nth QLD

so*

Your face is a glitch.

Or maybe it's op's mom lighting his farts again.