Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!

What does the guy apparently say?

kek

"You started this war! Plunged Skyrim into chaos, and now the Empire is going to put you down, and restore the peace!"

I'll have the high ground.

HES NOT RUSSIAN
cringe

Underrated, my oldfag nigga.

This is good.

Too lazy to photoshop:

Boondock Saints is a shitty movie!

You are not a person.

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeet

"NIGGER! "

"Why did you impersonate me and kill all those jews!?"

"That will teach you to assume othe peoples genders!"

it's the truth you know !

"I'm gonna have to walk back to the truck to reload again for the 8th time after this magazine is empty." OR " For being nice and not looking at the painter over there... you get one in the head and won't suffer."

>NKVD
>P38
what did they mean by this?

I noticed that too. They had Tokarevs and Walthers PPK.

It's a painting showing massacre of polish officers in Katyn done by USSR. The mass graves were discovered durning WW II by nazis and then USSR accused nazis of the war crime. Case was investigated by some kind of world comitee and it has been clearly established, that it was russian work. In fact Katyn wasn't the only mass grave like this done by russians. I'm not sure about the details, but probably soviets used german weapons in order to stage a nazi-made massacre. It's known for a fact that russian agents used foreign weapons quite often when it came to murdering people, for obvious reasons.

If you had a gun against my head I'd still say traps are gay

/thread

"Oh shit don't move there's a wasp on your neck !"

Oh and someone tell me what the fuck is going on with captcha bugging every fucking 9 times ou of 10 !!!

Shut up.

k