So the latest from Meme President: he's going after Assange...

So the latest from Meme President: he's going after Assange. I'm sure we all remember how big a fan Sup Forums was of Assange back when 45 hadn't yet flip flopped, but I'm sure there's a great excuse for those of you who change their thinking whenever Trump does.

The other thing is pretty funny. He just told the Italian PM he's a great friend of Pavarotti. You know, the guy who's been dead since 2007.

Can I get ONE person to admit to buyers remorse? Ffs.

Oh and no I didn't vote for Hillary either so don't bother.

in b4 TrumpBotā„¢

Alex Jones is pro-Assange. Wonder how Alex feels now.

He's a fucking idiot.

Based on him not knowing that Pavarotti or Kim Jong-il are dead, and his general incoherence, I think it's fair to say he's probably got dementia.

You done goofed, 'Murica.

why try and reason with them man?
they are either paid shills or lonely frustrated neckbeard neets.

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS SHEEPLE

FREE ASSANGE

& just accept 4 chan is dead.

El oh el

This makes Jesus like 6'7"

I swear some faggot mod made it so any thread on Sup Forums thay even mentions trump gets auto spammed with random ass pics

Indeed

We need direct democracies in this world.
The western societies have the infrastructure to support it, easily. That's the only way to progress, instead of the regression america is experiencing right now.

Tallest Jew circa 30AD and also ever

I mean I rather like the girl but

>06:53
>before
>06:52
wut

FFS at least nudity -_-

I've always wondered how bored u have to be to spam threads

maybe some furry?

With the right script and a Sup Forums pass you don't even have to be in the thread just set it, pick a pic folder and let it go

Its either some butt hurt trumpkin or some butt hurt mod who cant handle the fact that there are trump threads outside of /pol

The good thing is it will bump the OP so more people will see it. If that's the strategy Trump people use, congratulations, you're as dumb as your confused old angry clueless drunk uncle president. Wew

Well ya know politics do go in Sup Forums

>tfw you're no better than everyone who bashed obama for trivial shit 5 months into his presidency