my sister will marry in 2 hours.
I' ll say a speech in the church.
BUT, I don' t prepared it.
B/ HELP ME.

Better start writing. I'd start by googling. How to write a wedding speech

we'll write it, one word at a time.

Hello...

darkness

Just read the seal pasta, take a sip of your drink and slowly sit down smiling maniacally

Checked

and then you yell: double dubs and trips! reeeeeeeee!

triple dubs

No worries mate.

Something like important day, on behalf of family want to thank you all for coming, whether you've just travel across town or flown from overseas we really appreciate you celebrating with us today.

Then you do a story about when you and sis were kids. Something like when you fell off your bike and she helped you. Then say she's always been there for you and of course you're always there for her.

Which brings me to her new hubby- tell him thank you for being there for my sis these last few years. From the day I met you I knew you were a top bloke. If you have any bullshit funny story about the time you got pissed together tell it now, it'll make a few peeps laugh.

Then say its an honour to have you join our family. On behalf of sisters immediate family we know you will be a great husband to her, and we will always support you as you support her. Shit like that....

At that point you say, now I'd ask you all to charge your glasses and be upstanding and join with me in a toast to Michelle and Barry. Mr and Mrs Farquhar. To the bride and groom.

Once everyone's sat back down if you've got a stupid or sly comment throw it in here. Saying something like 'lots of nieces and nephews for me please, get started tonight' that shit always gets the oldies in the crowd laughing their tits off.

Good luck man.

my sister is going to married. but Hell yeah man

Speech in the church? People dont have speeches in church do they? Why the church? Do you mean the reception?

You're pretty cool. I'm not OP. I hope you hit a life jackpot and live well. Ilivewiththedicks

Op, will you mention user, or call one of the user? Newfag, femanon, and other substitutions acceptable.

my parents are catholics man

Speech: "Don't get married"

You're welcome.

admit your true feelings for your sister in front of everyone

Understood! Catholics rule.

A joke about the time she got blacked is appropriate if you end it with just kidding.

Just stand up and say: "I had this long speech prepared, but in the end I realised that all I really meant to sayis simply: I hope you ha e a greag and happy life together, I sincerely wish you all the best."
Everybody will be touched.

this - get drunk and wing it

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I' ll go, you are the best comment, I'll speack about the erotic dream about my 3 sister. thanks man you are great.

Nigger nigger nigger

hanging from a tree

nigger nigger nigger

taste my .223

have a mental breakdown about how you were molested by the priest blessing the ceremony

Say you want to bone her aka the truth

confess your love to your sister's fiance

Whatever you come up with, remember to practice it in front of the mirror. Public speaking ain't as bad as people make it out to be. Besides you'll be speaking in front of family and friends and they'll all have your back.

That's actually great, normalfriend

Fucking hot

Here's hoping you guys reenact a 1990s TV set tonight
Four wobbly legs and one banged out box.

Bumping for OP. Wanna see him check back in and tell us how its going.

Wtf. I came here expecting /b to be retarded, not give out genuine, wholesome advice.

Dubs checked

Op she married yet?