Ask someone who hasn't bathe in a year

Ask someone who hasn't bathe in a year

what the fuck do you even smell like?
cuz i smell bullshit.

Is your name Cody? Cause if so you're a stinky motherfucker

post pics

Are you French

If you've walk by a homeless person before then the smell is similar but tolerable, nice dubs

why are you such a filthy cunt

No

Of what? I like to save face and remain an user

/thread

All comments are samefagging

i had a friend who did that. he smelled absolutely terrible and was embarassing to be in public with.

I can't even imagine what that is like. After I broke my leg I didn't shower for like 2 weeks because it was a pain in the ass to wrap it with a plastic bag. God did it feel heavenly once they put a boot on and I could finally shower with that on.
. A year? Fuck me.

>Of what? I like to save face and remain an user
I mean you have to be dirty as fuck, so just post some body part

Are your teeth fucked too?

why?

The stench grows on you.

Do you put on anything like deodorant or perfume? And also do you have any friends that hang with you?

Would you like to come to the spa with me?

Sometimes my Grandpa who has alzheimers wont bathe for nearly a week. My question to you is thus:
Are you mentally retarded?

Hydrophobia?

Shut your whore mouth

Do you even go outside?

I haven't gotten a check up in a while. From just looking at my teeth in the mirror, no.
Sure, I do live a life like everyone else.

Just because I don't bathe doesn't mean I don't know how to clean myself up. I do use soap and water.

Do you use dust, vermiculite, clay, earth?

It is possible to bathe or cleanse onself in arid or frozen environments without liquid water by using sand, dust, soil, clay, etc. Even bathing a little at a time in cold temps can be done by rubbing lichen or Something over your body.

tell me you have used Something other than water.

>Just because I don't bathe doesn't mean I don't know how to clean myself up. I do use soap and water.

then you do wash yourself and what the fuck is the point of this thread? I never take baths either but i shower everyday

what's the smegma like?

Hey someone. Just curious do you know who hasn't bathed in a year?

Yeah, you probably would.

So you have a 'standing bath'?

Thread just got hella boring.

Do you jack off