SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=muslim avoids jail for anally raping teen
infowars.com
archive.is/8AB3j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm moving to Sweden.capital of the cuckasphere.

0/10 b8

>implying the store is not true

Its just sad asf

c'mon, you're not even trying

0/10

Dude, Im against the current immigration policy aswell, but you dont win by spreading misinformation. You win by being better than the other side.

Only stupid people do things like this and believe it. Youre not one, are you?

You know we can see that the IP count isnt changing right, stop samefagging

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=muslim avoids jail for anally raping teen

This is fake right ?

unfortunately no

that's kinda hot

How do Swedes feel being the laughingstock of Europe? How do Germans feel knowing they're going to be Sweden 2.0?

Oh ffs what is wrong with people ?

source please?

come on this is basic stuff.
no source, no point.

LMAO

Yes. Why even let such basic bait fool you?

>if a liberal newspaper bent on protecting muslim immigrants doesnt cover the story making muslim immigrants look bad then its not true

Fake, Sweden doesn't point out race or religious background in criminal cases

Read the fucking thread there's a link like 5 post above yours.

Fake and gay

the swedish government doesnt but people just went to the courthouse and saw the muslim perpetrator

>infowars.com

BAAHAHAHA
a parody site.

shills on major damage control today with french elections coming up

Well i'm retarded

I'm actually on my way to vote

sweden is doomed

>people believe this is real

extra joke is how few eurofags on here seem to understand the connection between those two ideas, you wouldn't have a muslim problem if you had more kids.

alright then, let's tell everybody to have more kids.
that'll work.

depressingly fake lol

>no source

It's like I'm on Sup Forums

it was willingly avoided, due to the highly discredited source

t.kike

>too lazy to google the article headline

dont just type in "muslim rape sweden" you will never find the needle in that haystack

thanks Sup Forums

It's just so fucked up.. Every time I look into Sup Forums there are threads up with pictures like that and people gobble that shit up because it confirms their opinions that they got from other far right retards. They're not even asking for sources.

Europe so fucked, Germany is doomed, Sweden YES, SEE? This is what I'm talking about!, etc.

It's bullshit like this that got Trump elected.

do you even know what a source is?
jesus christ i'm surrounded by jungle children.

>posts another photoshopped image without source

Fuck you.

I gave you a source earlier in the thread.

You seem to want a swedish government/mainstream media source and the picture I just posted shows why that is not likely to happen.

that's why some say they're all posts by russian spam bots and trolls. they all do the same dodgy shit and it's all the same patterns and strategies. pretty depressing.

10 years ago i never would've thought we'd have to defend our democracy FROM the internet.

stop blabbing. you're answering my request for source with an unrelated tweet. you can argue you're not an idiot, but i won't believe you.

>le everyone who says something different than what i'm saying is lying meme

You're so fucking retarded. There is no government/media conspiracy.

Example of a liberal goverment. Sweden used to be a great place, now i wouldnt go near it.

I definitely think that people are getting paid for this.

>You seem to want a swedish government/mainstream media source

I want

a) more than one source that are
b) not written by some showman in his bedroom for profit.

You can hate on the "mainstream" media all you want, sticking with your swamp of clickbait and conspiracy theorist sites is not the correct alternative.

archive.is/8AB3j

there you go have a bunch of sources

Won't help you if you are white. It's apparently quite dangerous to have sex in Sweden even if you have a form of consent that was signed in front of a witness.

except wikileaks uncovered it

but yes lets pretend that of all the corrupt governments in the world that western governments are the only virtuous ones

not that user but wikileaks is generally a pretty reliable source, judging by the fact that many governments have attempted to censor the site.

too bad the source was infowars and not wikileaks. nice try.

even wikileaks is not free of criticism, as they don't show too much effort with fact checking themselves. they're interested in high numbers, and have leaked documents that were very likely faked.

just because it's open doesn't mean it's true.

i posted better source

Multiculturalism!

just because it's approved doesn't mean it's true

many governments have tried to censor wikileaks. they wouldn't go through the trouble if there was no credit to what they release.

Leftie retard, Just keep denying what's happening in front of your eyes, until you see an akbar with a machete pointed at your face.

How the fuck they even let those shitheaded suicide bombing hideous sand niggers in at the first place?

The fuck is wrong with those Sweden cucks?

Infowars is a pretty balanced news source compared to the left wing extremists CNN.

But user, that source is shit

The Swedes have always been the laughing stock of Europe. Not much has changed

you're hopeless.

that article is completely unrelated to OPs post.

I want those goat raping camel fucks dead, just fucking kill them all, and erase that shit from fucking existance. Then, take over their fucking oil and move niggers to those stinky shitholes. Every fucking problem ever solved!

>they wouldn't go through the trouble if there was no credit to what they release.

that is a very dangerous fallacy.

RAP C*

lol
alex jones just admitted it's all fake

Unfortunately what?

Its not the only site that reported it.

obviously. the Sup Forums copycats are busy.

you're all dumb niggers being baited

>Infowars
>their own source is Friatider
How can anyone over the age of 5 believe this shit

A little girl was raped and sodomized and the liberals ITT can only autistically screech about infowars. Fuck you faggots you're why Trump won

Legit source please?

Some paid asshole posting lies on the internet is not "happening in front of my eyes".

I'm European so I doubt I'm the fucking reason Trump won.

kill yourself nigger faggot

not really no

when your only sources are random websites that don't have sources or blogs that quote a guy on twitter, what do you really have?

you've never heard of these sites or know anything about their journalistic record. what makes you defend their baseless pieces of text?

have some pride and fuck off with your truth is subjective shit. politics is too important to leave it to loud mouthed story tellers on twitter.

because its europe

Kill yourself nigger faggot

Thanks for the source nigger

oh dear. well, at least you're unimportant.

tfw im not a mudslim but a cumskin so i will remain a kissless virgin and i will never rape underage girl without legal problems afterwards
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Just like that Russian girl in Germany, right?

You know, back then when assholes like you got Russians to chimp out and it turned out later on that nothing happened at all.

You play with dumb people's feelings for political effects. That's fucking evil.

why would anyone go through the trouble to censor it if there was no reason?

Poor pupper

Don't call me a nigger you piece of shit virgin nigger faggot

>infowars

Great source

How long will takes till Britain be cucked too?

Wikileaks is the most credible source out there. Not once in their existences have they been wrong (and governments and corporations has tried to catch them in a lie over and over again)

Go ahead, point out just one thing they have posted that weren't true or accurate. Just one.

Meanwhile the mainstream media that you hold so dear is wrong on a daily basis.

If I wanted to read infowars spam by a bunch of samefagging stormcucks, I'd just go make an account on stormcuck

What's your point again mongloid fuckeit?

Give me a decent source or shut the fuck up nigger

Fucking ignorant liberal tools like you are the reason whites are dying off

Swedistan

>Replies: 94
>Posters: 42
Funny how many people come into a thread like this and only post one or two things.

Unless of course it's just one person posting all of these ridiculous comments through a proxy. Really makes you think, huh?