Fellow Sup Forumsros, I've just got back to Western civilisation after living a year abroad

Fellow Sup Forumsros, I've just got back to Western civilisation after living a year abroad.

Bought myself a new laptop, but not all the torrents sites I use are fucked up.

Anyone have any suggestions? Yes, I know to use a proxy or a VPN, but I want to know which ones are reliable, all the sites I find have no comments on the actual torrents.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay-proxylist.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends. What are you looking for, specifically? Films, vidya, anime, or something else?

Thanks man, for films I'mma just use netflix and probaby yts.ag/yify torrents.

I just need something good for .iso's and a couple of free games

bumping

oh shit. i cant just use utorrent and thats it?
how do i go about using a proxy or vpn?
im a noob

I know how to use a proxy and VPN, I'm just asking which sites are reliable these days

google vpn you dipshit
utorrent sells your data anyway, deluge is way better

this user knows.. deluge is the shit!

good old piratebay is still up, kickass got busted and changed their adress a couple of times,i dont know if they are still out there

Haven't heard of Deluge, I'll check it out, thanks.
Yeah, I saw that, but I'm questioning if it's reliable, again, no comments on the torrents

huh maybe youll get lucky and someone will invite you into IPtorrents
best torrent site on the web

Proxybay.one
Just a website with a shit-ton of tpb proxies to use. If one gets blocked or server shut down there's always more

>deluge
i used to have an account on there invited by a friend. but i cant log in anymore. sucks.

thepiratebay-proxylist.org
Post the link, if its one of these you should be fine

whats a good VPN bros?

Thanks guys, much appreciated. (:

I have a friend who's in IP torrents, but apparently it's difficult as fuck to stay part of it. You have to pay for seedboxes to keep up your ratio and shit

>whats a good VPN bros?
the ones that cost money if you dont want to wait hours for your shit

Nordvpn

40 bucks for a year with servers in almost all countries but hq in Panama

demonoid
goldtorrents.com

When I was living in china the last year I paid for express vpn. Super fast, good 24/7 online tech support.

It's a little pricey, but if you need it, I'd recommend buying a year of this one (:

i paid 5 bucks and use utorrent and nothing else and my ratio after 2 yrs is 11.5 its really pretty easy if you have the bandwidth to seed everything 1:1 or 2 weeks

extratorrent.cc
I use this and so far I do not have any problems

Thanks user, this actually seems to be the best bet so far

thepiratebay org is best.

Yea use deluge instead

(Fun fact, it's pronounced dell-yƫzch just in case you didn't know)

Don't torrent. There's no reason for it. Just watch shit off streaming sites like everyone else. Unless you're some poorfag who has to still burn dvds. The streaming sites are far better than torrenting.

Good afternoon fellow constabul

Only if you live in your parents basement and spend 100% of time in front of computer. If you have your own house, tv or multiple tvs and you actually want to watch movies on it... Not everything is on netflix, sometimes you need to torrent.

>I know to use a proxy or a VPN
>been torrenting for a decade and never bothered
Never got one email from an isp or nothing, and I download a shit tone of games and movies