Poor fag here begging for wow time help me out got fucked by council tax have no money till pay day ashley...

Poor fag here begging for wow time help me out got fucked by council tax have no money till pay day [email protected] help me don't help me whatever

What is Council Tax?

England where you pay the council for living somewhere

Use free servers

>gaylor

2/10 bait

sure thing Aeneas#21972

I know that feel user. Gl

Appreciate the understanding

been without wow for a half a year.feelsgood

Been without it for 5 months bored as shit

Have you considered picking up a new game?

maybe if you weren't wasting so much time playing a pointless game you could get another job and have money instead.
Also tits dumbfuck

I've tried other mmo and they just aren't the same

Maybe your right but do more overtime then everyone else at work and getting a second job would only mean paying more tax

Have you considered something else than mmo? Like fps, rts or rhythm game?

Understandable. For many people, playing WoW is cheaper than going out drinking or whatever.

Drinking out in town doesn't appeal to me it's always the same people out and going out somewhere new gives me anxiety

i'll buy you time but you know the rules, post something for it

I've played several other games but none seem to really keep me entertained for long

that is some brilliant logic

of course doing something productive other than playing videya is not a good course of action

Sorry man I know the feel I can't play WoW because I can't pay either. Now I play RuneScape cuz I'm. A poor cat too

Like what? Productive I work making sure teachers get paid there is nothing productive about that

Stop playing games a start reading books. They're cheap and will keep you busy for a long time.

That sucks! Personally i got over my cs/wow addiction with osu! Nowadays i just play games that my friends are playing (PUBG).

That game looks good too

Lol kill yourself you worthless piece of human trash nobody will even miss you

Nah your alright my life isn't to bad just want to play some games

tits and asshole

Am not gril

not op but u a good guy user

doesn't change a thing, dick and asshole then, gotta work for it

fine never mind then, enjoy your wow time user

>3840x2160
generous richfag

Not OP, but you seem very kind to give away money to a total stranger, who might even be lying.

Somehow I want to thank you for helping him out.

your a better man then me

it's fine i got fucked this month on my council tax too and i know how much bang for buck you get out of a month of gametime, ive did my good deed to balance out being a filthy degenerate and thats all i need

Your a cool guy user money goes fucking no where :/

How about you try to get a job?

yeah shit happens dude

if he's paying council tax he's already employed, and also has his own place which is more than you can say for yourself you filthy underage neet

Implying you know me and assume I don't have a job?

Thank you user

np enjoy dude

This thread is nice